Dr. Ahmed Ebeid, MD

Dr. Ahmed Ebeid, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Ahmed Ebeid, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in McMinnville, OR. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

2700 SE Stratus Ave Unit 401

McMinnville, OR 97128

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Ebeid

See how frequently Dr. Ebeid performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Chronic Neck Pain
Low Back Pain

Dr. Ebeid's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ebeid "Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in pain management. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to: Listening to those we are privileged to serve. Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community. Exceed your expectations. Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment. Strive for continuous improvement at all levels."

• Pain Medicine

• Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Cambridge U
  • Illinois Masonic Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Ebeid has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Ebeid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ebeid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ebeid's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ebeid to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Ebeid's Performance
Mcminnville, OR |
Being approved by the insurance company, I was told that I couldn't get in for my first visit for approximately 3 weeks. A friend that suggested your clinic told me to call back and ask to be put on a cancelation list.. I did and immediately got an appointment the next day, and received treatment that same week. I assumed that I would be on a cancelation list. Grateful someone told me to call and ask.
Mcminnville, OR |
Amazing doctor! He along with his staff really care about their patients and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you receive the appropriate care.
in dundee oregon |
Horrible doctor! Horrible bedside manner. No compassion. Horrible staff. Never answer phones. I never leave comments such as this but this doctor is Horrible, rude and does not care about your health. If you can see a different doctor do it! Don't waste your money, time and please see someone who really cares about you not this fool.
in Newberg, OR |
Terrible Dr., he left my wife sitting in front of him crying over his decision to stop giving her the help she needs then watched as she walked over to him to get a tissue instead of handing her one. Never looked into her file/records & never talked to her about her history before making a decision. Not sure how he actually became a Dr. honestly.
in Depoe Bay, OR |
We found out about him through a friend and patient of Dr. Ebeid. My 95 year old mother had multiple, serious problems with her back that other doctors could not treat successfully. We contacted his office, was given an early appointment, we followed his pain remedy, her pain was under control within days, she is TOTALLY pain free, active, and we could not be more thrilled. His knowledge of what really works amazed us. We highly recommend him.
in McMinnville, OR |
He's A GREAT physician that really cares about his patients. Dr. Ebeid was courteous and understanding during my appointment. My experience was great from the time I checked-in with his staff, to the time I was roomed and checked out. He took the time to listen to me andgave me several treatment options. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!
in Newberg, OR |
Horrible experience. I will never go back to this clown. Lack of concern, poor communication, did not listen nor care about my issues are, just wanted to do ESI. Horrible experience w/ ESI-he injected INTO MY SPINE without any warning, just jabbed me with the needle, leading to a severe headache lasting for days & was instructed by primary DR to go to the ER! Nurses started disinfecting the room for next patient within moments after, sent me on my way, didnt even make sure I was ok! Nightmare.
New York, NY |
I felt Dr. Abeid does not think out of the box, is not compassionate, and is quick to put you in a box. He gives you a routine plan and does not individualize your treatment to your specific needs. Side effects from some drugs and the suffering they cause, seems of no concern to him, when discussing reasons why a certain drug was making you sick. He wants to stick to his plan not the plan you need.
in McMinnville, OR |
Dr Ebeid has been very helpful helpful to me and I felt he really understood me. I tried a few injections that worked great for a couple months but wore off so he recommended a Spinal Cord Stimulator which was AMAZING! It didn't take away all my pain but did cut it in half and I am now more active and very happy with his clinic. Paola is one of the nurses there and she is very helpful on the phone. I would recommend Dr Ebeid to my family and friends in a heartbeat.
in Mcminnville, OR |
I have been helped with pain management. I feel he communicates very clearly, and is a very compassionate health provider. I have recommended him to others, and will continue to do so.
in Gaston, OR |
Over a 20 year span I have had experience with 4 different pain specialists. This man distinguished himself by listening carefully to everything I had to say. He evaluated and made recommendations based on all the evidence and history. As a result I am now nearly pain free for the first time in decades. That is no small thing. I had forgotten how NORMAL feels. This is just my experience but anyone in pain needs to try this doctor.
Dallas, OR |
Seen him in 2010 in Salem Or and he was a joke. Thats why he had to move to McMinnville
Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Ebeid, MD?
Are you Dr. Ebeid?