Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD

RhinologyMaleAge 42

Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD is a Rhinology Specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Sedaghat has more experience with Sleep Apnea than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine medical school in 2009. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sedaghat to book an appointment.

Department of Otolaryngology

3113 Bellevue Ave Ste 4400 Cincinnati, OH 45219
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Rhinology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Frequently Treated by Dr. Sedaghat

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Sedaghat treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Sedaghat treats other conditions, please contact the office at (513) 475-8351.

Sleep Apnea

Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other Sleep Apnea specialists.

Dr. Sedaghat is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

• Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Without Navigational System
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Screening
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Home Sleep Study
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Papillomas
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Sinus Tumor
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sphenoid Sinusitis
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Eye Disease
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Wheezing

Dr. Sedaghat accepts

Dr. Sedaghat accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO
Sagamore Plus

Dr. Sedaghat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sedaghat

Dr. Sedaghat

He treated me for chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps and took me from feeling miserable every day to now feeling great. He is a kind and compassionate doctor who is also incredibly knowledgeable. I am grateful to him for how amazingly well I now feel.
Dec 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
I have had several prior sinus surgeries for chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps, and I continued to get sinus infection after sinus infection. Dr Sedaghat talked to me, learned about my history and then did a thorough evaluation. He presented a clear plan to me and was able to explain why he was making his recommendations. He ultimately did a revision sinus surgery on me to remove all of the scar tissue that had built up from my previous surgeries. After surgery, he has been extremely careful to keep a close watch on my recovery and he now has me on topical medications to make sure my symptoms don't come back. For the first time in a long time, I finally feel normal again and I can live my life without thinking about how miserable my sinuses are making me feel all of the time.
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
I suffer from chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps. Over the last few years, I have seen multiple doctors for this but have never met any doctor who has been knowledgable about chronic sinusitis as Dr Sedaghat. He explained the condition to me, he explained the treatments, and he explained the reasoning for each treatment. And this translated to actual results-- for the first time in the last few years, my sinuses feel normal again. Not only am I able to breath through my nose and smell things again, but my sleep is much better too! And all with just daily use of medications. Thank you Dr Sedaghat
Nov 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr Sedaghat is very knowledge, professional and compassionate. He is conservative - focuses on maximizing medical treatment before considering surgery (which I really appreciate) and he is able to explain up all of his recommendations on the spot with the evidence and research studies. I have chronic sinusitis with polyps. He developed a customized treatment plan and within a few weeks, my sense of smell was back and my sinuses felt about a million times better. I am very thankful for Dr Sedaghat's care
Nov 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Kind, professional, compassionate, incredibly knowledgable. I used to need antibiotic after antibiotic for my sinuses but he got my chronic sinusitis under control by designing a treatment regimen for me. For the first time in years, I feel normal again
Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr. Sedaghat is always ready for anything, he is efficient (never late) and always kind/compassionate. His office staff are also kind and caring. Altogether, Dr Sedaghat has provided excellent care for my sinus problems and allergies.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr Sedaghat is a fantastic doctor and surgeon. He did surgery on me to remove nasal polyps after he tried his best to get my chronic sinusitis under control with medication. My recovery was amazing -- I barely felt like I had surgery at all. Now that I'm through the recovery, I feel great. Dr Sedaghat has given me a new lease on life by taking such great care of my chronic sinusitis.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr. Sedaghat is one of the most professional, sympathetic and caring physicians that I have ever met. His office staff were all also wonderful. I have chronic sinusitis and I have polyps in my nose. Dr Sedaghat provided excellent care. My sinuses feel great, I can breath through my nose and smell things and I am finally sleeping well again. Thank you Dr Sedaghat!!!
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
I saw Dr Sedaghat because of chronic congestion in my nose, a post-nasal drip that wouldn't stop and then I lost my sense of smell a few years ago. Dr Sedaghat performed a thorough examination and found that I had polyps in my nose. Dr Sedaghat is kind, compassionate and caring. He explained that I have chronic sinusitis and he explained how it is treated. I was amazed that he even took the time to get into the actual research studies which supported the use of the medications that he was recommending. Within a week, my sense of smell was back, and my symptoms were improving. Here I am a few months later and I feel like I have a new lease on life. All with some easy-to-use medication! Dr Sedaghat mentioned to me that he is invited to lecture and teach all around the world about chronic sinusitis and polyps--now I know why! And I've already sent three family members to him who love him as well!!!
Richard – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr Sedaghat is an amazing surgeon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. He performed a complex endoscopic sinus surgery to remove a tumor from deep within my sinuses. The surgery was a complete success, and he has kept a watchful eye on me and I have had no recurrence. I will always be thankful for Dr Sedaghat's great surgery and great care.
Eric – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
For years I've been told that I had allergies and treated with allergy medications and allergy shots but my nasal blockage and nasal drainage never got better. I finally decided to see an expert so I went to see Dr Sedaghat. He evaluated me, including a sinus cat scan, and discovered that I have severe chronic sinusitis. I ended up having sinus surgery with Dr Sedaghat and my sinuses finally feel great. I wish I hadn't lost those last few years accepting that I "just have allergies" but I'm glad that my sinuses are finally under control. Thank you Dr Sedaghat!
Robert – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr Sedaghat endoscopically fixed a spinal fluid leak that I had entirely through my nose. Dr Sedaghat did a great surgery and my recovery was very easy. His office staff was great and they got me into surgery very quickly from the time that I first met Dr Sedaghat.
Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr Sedaghat actually took care of nasal polyps. I had sinus surgery with someone else for my chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps three years ago but had no aftercare after the surgery. Just surgery, wham bam, saw the doctor once after the surgery and then sent on my way. Well, my polyps all came back and so did all of my symptoms -- can't breath through my nose, can't smell anything and a chronic post-nasal drip. Dr Sedaghat explained that nasal polyps are due to chronic inflammation in the sinuses and that a sinus surgery is as good as the treatment after the surgery to prevent that inflammation from coming back. I was in bad shape when I met with him and Dr Sedaghat ended up doing another sinus surgery, which went great, and true to his word, he has been treating me with topical medications for my nose and I feel great. I feel so comfortable knowing that I have someone who is actually taking care of my polyps.
Angela – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
I've been struggling for years with sinus problems and I hadn't been able to find any help. Dollars thrown away on medications and cat scans with no results. I met with Dr Sedaghat, he explained that my condition was chronic sinusitis and what the meant. He also explained his thinking in terms of what to do next. He treated me with topical medications stronger than anyone had tried before and when that didn't work, he performed sinus surgery, and now I feel great. The surgery was super easy to recover from and I had basically no pain from the surgery. Now I'm feeling great. Thank you Dr Sedaghat!
Chris – Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
A friend of mine who works at the University of Cincinnati told me he is known around the world as an expert on chronic sinusitis so I went to see him for my nasal polyps. Wow- you realize he is an expert from the moment you start talking to him. In all of the years I've had polyps, I've never had anyone explain to me the condition and all of the studies on treatment of polyps like him. Everyone else I've seen has always wanted to push something on me with no explanation. He explained ALL of my treatment options and the reasoning for why to choose or not choose each one. I've had a great experience so far with him and I'm already feeling better. More than anything else, I'm confident that I've found a true expert who I can trust to take care of my sinuses.
Nov 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
He did my sinus surgery to remove polyps that were filling my nose and all of my sinuses. The surgery went fantastically and my recovery was a breeze. Now I can breath through my nose, smell things again, and my face doesn't feel like it's full of concrete. I feel terrific!
Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
I've seen so many other doctors about my chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps, and I've never had such great care as with Dr. Sedaghat. He took his time to thoroughly explain everything from how polyps form to how best to treat them. The way he was able to explain everything and discuss about the latest research on chronic sinusitis, he clearly is an expert. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic sinusitis or nasal polyps.
Matthew – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
I have very severe chronic sinusitis and nasal polyps that I saw Dr Sedaghat for. He takes his time and really listens. I really liked that he focused on treating me medically first (and I was really impressed with how he could explain that my treatment was best suited for me based on the latest studies) rather than jump straight to surgery. So far so good! My sinuses feel great!
Julia – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr Sedaghat was very knowledgeable about treating my chronic sinusitis. He took the time to explain the condition and reviewed the science and most up to date research on the treatment of nasal polyps. While others I’ve seen have been focused just on taking me to surgery, Dr Sedaghat has taken a step-by-step approach, starting with aggressive medical treatment which already has my sinuses feeling great.
Peter – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?
Dr. Sedaghat is an amazing physician. His warm and compassionate approach was very reassuring. His knowledge of Sinus Disease and clinical research is very interesting and Dr. Sedaghat has been able to get my sinus disease under control and manageable, especially in Cincinnati. I will continue to see Dr. Sedaghat and am very happy with my outcome. Highly recommend him. He and the office staff were amazing!
Angie – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ahmad Sedaghat, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sedaghat?
Provider explaining information to patient