Dr. Zack Charkawi, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Johns Creek Drmtlgy Fmly Medcn 6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 100 Duluth, GA 30097 Get Directions
Dr. Zack Charkawi, MD
Dr. Zack Charkawi, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Charkawi is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Emory Johns Creek Hospital.

Dr. Charkawi's Experience

See how Dr. Charkawi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Charkawi

Dr. Charkawi accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Charkawi is now accepting new patients
Johns Creek Drmtlgy Fmly Medcn6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 100
Duluth, GA 30097
(770) 771-6591Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Charkawi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Charkawi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charkawi to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Charkawi Says:

Review by JM on 4/11/16

...

Dr. Charkawi's Performance
in Atlanta |
I am an adult male who has battled ADD my entire life. After years of unsuccessful visits with other medically trained professionals, Dr. Charkawi provided immediate behavioral and medical testing on my condition and overall health. Dr. Charkawi made recommendations and provides very close monitoring of my medication and success. Thank you Dr. Charkawai, from the bottom of my heart. Dr. Charkawi is highly recommend and Appreciated, Drew S.
in Johns Creek |
My family recently moved to the Johns Creek area roughly 10 months ago. I'm very pleased with Johns Creek Dermatology and Family Practice Comprehensive Care, my entire family My dear elderly Father In-Law receives Superior medical advice and monitoring from Dr. Zack; my daughter has received Superior skin care treatment for acne from the Dermatology, Department; my issues with high blood pressure and cholesterol are now a thing of the past! ** I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Charkawi and Dr. Timani!
in Alpharetta, ga |
If you like waiting an hour past your scheduled appointment time, this is the place for you! Front desk girl is rude. Rude! I also have to receive a call back for a bad reaction to medication. Worst experience i have ever had.
in Roswell, GA |
A good friend recommended Dr. Charkawi to me. It was the very best move I ever made. Dr Charkawi is a terrific listener and took the time to thoroughly evaluate me. He has addressed my high blood pressure, lipids, and overall concerns. I was tired off being "just" an insurance ID number everywhere. (You know the feeling.) My friend Karen is highly enthusiastic in her praise for Dr. Charkawi, so I took her advise and I Sure Am Grateful to Her!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Perfect PCP with a very flexible schedule. He always take extra time to make sure my family and I are doing well. Their is nobody I would trust more. Highly recommend.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
Dr Charkawi is truly among the very best! I had been suffering from ADD throughout my adult life. He carefully evaluated me. I was given an EKG and Dr. Charkawi closely monitored my medication and its benefit. My life has made a terrific change for the better, and I owe this to Dr. Charkawi. Well Done!
in Alpharetta, GA |
The best doctor I have! I drive 60+ miles to see Dr. Chiarkawi and its worth every bit of time. Every other doctor I have had in the past always refers me to someone else or misdiagnoses me making the whole process more time consuming and costly. I am so glad my friend recommended to me Dr. Chiarkawi's practice, and would recommend him to anyone else!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Amazing doctor!!! Always knows the whats wrong, and the best way to solve it. He is the one of the only doctors I truly trust, setting the bar so high that I refuse to see any other Dr.
in Johns Creek, GA |
I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Charkawi, < one year. On my first visit I was able to secure an immediate appointment, that day, for a physical. Dr. Zack stayed late for me, which is unheard of these days! (His support staff stayed late for me too. ) This is the kind of patient service that creates loyalty! A month back my son was in to visit the dermatology side of the practice. Dr. Timani performed a marvelous procedure which resulted in the wart falling off my son's toe.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Charkawi's for the past 5 years. Dr. Charkawi is a highly perceptive MD. He is thorough and current with the latest Medical Technology, Knowledge and Experience. He has a Genuine interest in my continuous well-being and it comes across, without exception, on each visit throughout the years. Well Done!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Charkawi is an awesome Doctor. He was very helpful in helping to diagnose a minor condition. However, over the past year his back office staff have gotten so bad that I'm changing doctors. It is impossible to get in touch with anyone. Refill request? Good luck, they completely ignore them. Voicemails? HAH, ignored. I guess if they can't fit you in, they simply don't call you back. I left messages for 10 days before giving up and driving to the office. I'm done dealing with it.
Suwanee, GA |
I had been a patient for years. I had heart issues come up after having a normal EKG. He prescribed meds that would have probably killed me had I filled and taken them. I had to upload results from this device and his office never contacted me about the results. The nurse in charge of sending over the results to his office finally advised me to just go directly to the ER. After being admitted to hospital his office still never followed up with me. I was pretty disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. Zack Charkawi, MD?
Are you Dr. Charkawi?

Compare Dr. Charkawi

Dr. Charkawi says...

Review by JM on 4/11/16

Reply from Dr. Charkawi on 7/21/16

We have strict policies toward the dispensing of prescription medication. No follow up appointment was scheduled to monitor your condition so we were not able to supply you with a refill. For patient safety, some medications require a blood draw to make sure prescribed medication is not causing side effects - many vitals can be affected including blood pressure, blood sugar, vision, etc. Lastly, our staff is very professional and assist a large number of patients daily.

Dr. Charkawi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Charkawi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Charkawi's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Charkawi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charkawi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine