Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD
Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Zephyrhills, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

The Eye Clinic of Florida

6739 Gall Blvd

Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mahootchi

We believe in helping people achieve their best vision with the best treatments and technology, at a price most can afford.

We don't believe patients should pay extra for testing and surgery that don't make them better.

For example, 95% of our patients see withing two clicks of no prescription (no matter what lens used). We don't charge extra for testing/technology to achieve that if the patients isn't getting a premium lens.

Compare that to the results at many local places where people pay $300 or more extra for basic implants and results that are no different or better.

Dr. Mahootchi's Experience

Dr. Mahootchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Vanderbilt Univ Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Mahootchi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mahootchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mahootchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mahootchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mahootchi to family and friends
Dr. Mahootchi's Performance
in Dade City, FL |
My visit for eye care today was for an routine annual glaucoma check. Dr Mahootchi and his staff were excellent in all respects. Courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and professional! I started seeing him in 2003 when he did my cataracts surgery. He was great then and still is today! If you need quality eye care, Dr Mahootchi is the one to see.
in Dade City, Fl |
Outstanding experience with Dr Mahootchi, his office and surgery center staff. His level of expertise, professionalism, compassion are unparalleled. He has also compiled staff who are consummate professionals in every respect and deal with patients in a manner that is competent, caring, thorough and reassuring!
Zephyrhills, FL |
I had an eye emergency and Dr. Mahootchi office took me in right away as a New Patient. They were friendly and seemed to really care about the issue I was having. Very easy to get appointments that work with your schedule. They explained what was happening and what they were going to do in detail. Dr. Mahootchi seemed very passionate about his work. It was good experience.
in Lakeland, FL |
No one was more "stressed out" or "fearful" of cataract surgery than me! Dr Mahootchi and his staff got me through one eye with no problems or pain ( and I see great ) and I'm scheduled for my other eye in three weeks. There is no other ophthalmologist I would ever see, he's fantastic. He and his staff also deal well with pain in the # patients like me. They are just really nice!
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I waited 14 years to find the right Dr. to give me the gift of sight and Dr. Mahootchi was the right one. My vision was very very bad and I wish I had found out about Dr. Mahootchi years ago. My fear of surgery was beyond words. Anna and Linda were so kind and comforting they did everything they could to make me feel at ease. Don't do like I did and struggle to see, make an appointment today.
in Dade City, Florida |
I was so pleased with the results of my cataract surgeries. I have had both eyes done over the last few weeks am amazed at the dramatic improvement in my vision already. Last night I ate my dinner without wearing glasses or contacts for the first time in 30 years. I could see and enjoy all of the colors and textures of my food!
in Floral City, FL |
Went to Dr. Mahootchi at the Eye Clinic in November for Serum Drops, and have experienced a lot of healing from using them. My comfort level with lights and screens has improved so much that I no longer need the serum drops, according to Dr. Mahootchi. He was very honest and explained everything in a pleasant, concerned, and unrushed manner. The office was friendly, helpful, caring, and professional. Thank you for being part of God's healing for my eye.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Dr Mahootchi is excellent. He takes time to answer questions, explains the procedure and how long it will take. His staff is friendly and effecient. I would highly recommend Dr Mahootchi to family and friends. I had a small problem and had to call him during off hours and he returned my call within minutes! Definitely the best eye surgeon in FL. Thank you Dr. Mahootchi and your excellent staff!!
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Dr. Mahootchi is an excellent doctor and skilled surgeon. He listens, but more importantly, HEARS your concerns. He is down to earth and easy going without compromising professionalism. Every experience that I have had with him and each member of his staff has been positive, from routine exams to follow-up for a recent surgical procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Mahootchi.
in Dade City Florida |
My experience was great from start to finish. I had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Mahootchi fully explained the procedure and the cost elements. I chose the Trulign Toric Crystalens and am very pleased with the results. both surgeries went smoothly and I felt truly at ease with Dr. Mahootchi and all of his staff. My eyes adjusted quickly to the lenses. As to the drops that I needed, I again trusted their judgement as to quality, cost, and pharmacy again, a good choice. Highly recommend.
in Dade City, FL |
Dr. Mahootchi is very friendly yet professional and is very talented. I am Extremely happy with the results obtained from Dr. Mahootchi and his staff. His staff is the very best. They are very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. They always go the extra mile with answering questions and explaining everything. This group of people seem more like friends than just healthcare providers. I Highly recommend this doctor and his wonderful staff.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
After laser eye surgery, I was able to eliminate the use of an expensive eye drop (travatan) and had the pressure reduced significantly in both eyes.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Mahootchi did a great job considering the challenges with my eyes! 20 years ago I let Dr. Leslie Chisolm do Radial Keratonomy to my eyes with over 30 enhancements. This evidently left ALOT of scar tissue. Tired of wearing glasses, I gave Dr. Mahootchi a shot. I'm so glad I did! I already had cataract so in addition to removing those, he took out my 62 yr. old lenses and replaced them with Crystal Lenses. I feel like I now have bionic eyes without glasses! Thank you Dr. Mahootchi!
Land O Lakes, FL |
Can't say enough about drMahootchi!! He performed cataract surgeries on me and my wife. He and staff explained everything in detail and even called himself to check on me. His office staff is top notch. The surgery center is wonderful. Very compassionate staff . Can't praise him and staff enough!!
in Tampa, Fl. |
Great outcome for my husband who had crystalense, no more glasses. Office staff was great, efficient and friendly and thorough instructions. Will highly recommend to others.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
If you are considering cataract surgery, you NEED to see Dr. Mahootchi! I can't say enough about Dr. Mahootchi and his staff. They are all very professional, kind and caring. I feel they made going through the surgery very easy. No matter what questions you ask they take the time to make you feel like they care. Would I recommend Dr. Mahootchi, absolutely!! Very good experience!
in St. Petersburg Fl |
What a difference in approach and price from the Dr. I originally saw!!! Dr. Mahotchi was so much more knowledgeable and explained the procedure of Crystalens in detailed. The savings where approx. $2000 for both eyes. His staff is extremely friendly, caring, and professional. The facilities are newer and very clean. A little longer drive since I live in St. Pete but certainly worth it!
in Crystal River, FL |
This is one outstanding surgeon/doctor. He is personable, knowledgable and will take the time to discuss and explain everything he does. I am totally pleased with the cataract surgery he performed and his staff is more than outstanding. They went all out to make sure my insurance would cover the procedure I needed. Would recommend him highly!
in Zephyrhills, FL |
I had cataract surgery with corrective lenses inserted. See better than I have for a long time.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
My husband recently had cataract surgery by Dr. Mahootchi and we are so well pleased with the results. He can see better than he has in years because this surgery should have been done long before now. Thank God we tried Dr. Mahootchi! The staff members in the office and in the surgery suite have all gone out of their way to make us comfortable and have extended their caring services way beyond what is called for. We certainly do recommend Dr. Mahootchi to anyone who is in need of excellent eye.
in Dade City, FL |
Dr. Mahootchi and staff were very professional and nice to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who asks.
in Dade City, FL |
Dr. Mahootchi & his staff are very caring & respectful. All my questions were answered. They even called me at home following my cataract surgery to check on whether I had any pain or discomfort. I would highly recommend this office for eye care.
Have you seen Dr. Ahad Mahootchi, MD?
Are you Dr. Mahootchi?

Visit Dr. Mahootchi

Dr. Mahootchi accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida