Dr. Agustin C. Sanz, MD

Dr. Agustin C. Sanz, MD

Family Medicine  |
49 reviews

Our goal is to provide the highest quality of medical care in an environment of respect, dignity and compassion. We strive to maintain the highest standard of medical care, ethics, compassion and respect through teamwork, professionalism and on-going education of our employees and physicians with special emphasis on patient care. We are steadfast in our dedication to patients and to making each visit at any one of our locations a welcoming and enjoyable experience.Read more

Dr. Sanz's Experience

See how Dr. Sanz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sanz

Dr. Sanz accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sanz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sanz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanz to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Sanz's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I have had Dr. Sanz as my primary doctor for over a decade, and he still is, even after I moved further away. He's very likable, a great listener, provides necessary information, and is a genuine - knowledgeable individual in the world of medicine. Highly recommended!
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Mr. Agustin Sanz is no doctor! As a neglected patient of his, having high blood pressure and diabetes he has done basically nothing for me. His office has even mad a mess of my prescription medicine. He makes my prior doctor look great and he lost his license due to malpractice but he is still better than Sanz! Now Mr. Sanz won't fill my prescriptions, his office won't answer the phone not even to schedule a appointment, he sent me to a bad foot doctor that is responsible for the loss of use of
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Heart and Family, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with our Administration. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call our Patient Advocate at 772-398-7819.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
I have seen Dr. Sanz for years. He is always patient and caring. I completely trust his medical expertise and I am fortunate to have such an excellent physician.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Nobody answers the phone, i have to drive to get an appoiment and the girl at reception always is lost in the space, Dr is good but you can find somebody better
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
This whole practice is a nightmare. Can never get anyone to answer the phone, and after you leave a msg, no one ever calls you back. Worst place I have ever seen.
in New York, NY |
I would give this Dr and his office negative stars. I have learned I have stomach cancer ( the least of it) and was asked the reason for my visit to my dr of many years I said I needed pain medication. The nurse who asked and was taking my blood pressure said, do you need it or do you WANT it? I'm sorry, I think since my body is riddled with cancer that is the most asinine question ever put forth to a patient. Run, sprint, be carried away from this dr & staff, they deserve to be fired.
Have you seen Dr. Agustin C. Sanz, MD?

Compare Dr. Sanz

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Sanz at Heart and Family Health Institute

Dr. Sanz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sanz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Universidad Central de Este

Graduated in 1984

Mount Vernon Hospital

Completed in 1990

Stamford Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Sanz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Immunization