Dr. Agustin C. Sanz, MD

Dr. Agustin C. Sanz, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 54 years old

Our goal is to provide the highest quality of medical care in an environment of respect, dignity and compassion. We strive to maintain the highest standard of medical care, ethics, compassion and respect through teamwork, professionalism and on-going education of our employees and physicians with special emphasis on patient care. We are steadfast in our dedication to patients and to making each visit at any one of our locations a welcoming and enjoyable experience.Read more

Heart and Family Health Institute
293 NW Peacock Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986 Get Directions

Dr. Sanz's Experience

See how Dr. Sanz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sanz

Dr. Sanz accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sanz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sanz
Dr. Sanz's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (46)
in Jensen Beach, FL |
I have seen Dr. Sanz for years. He is always patient and caring. I completely trust his medical expertise and I am fortunate to have such an excellent physician.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My experience with Dr. Sanz has been highly unfavorable thus far. Scheduling appointments is near impossible. My medical condition is poor having high blood pressure and diabetes and yet the doctor only schedules me for a appointment 2 or 3 times a year. My condition is getting worse yet on my visits he just sits there with his face trained on his little computer. I don't know if he's my doctor or my computer programmer.
We are very sorry to hear about this and would like the opportunity to investigate the matter further. We encourage you to send us a private message with your contact information, or reach out to us at 772-398-7819 and speak with our Patient Advocate, so that we may discuss this issue further.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Nobody answers the phone, i have to drive to get an appoiment and the girl at reception always is lost in the space, Dr is good but you can find somebody better
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
This whole practice is a nightmare. Can never get anyone to answer the phone, and after you leave a msg, no one ever calls you back. Worst place I have ever seen.
in New York, NY |
I would give this Dr and his office negative stars. I have learned I have stomach cancer ( the least of it) and was asked the reason for my visit to my dr of many years I said I needed pain medication. The nurse who asked and was taking my blood pressure said, do you need it or do you WANT it? I'm sorry, I think since my body is riddled with cancer that is the most asinine question ever put forth to a patient. Run, sprint, be carried away from this dr & staff, they deserve to be fired.
Have you seen Dr. Agustin C. Sanz, MD?

Dr. Sanz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sanz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Universidad Central de Este

Graduated in 1984

Mount Vernon Hospital

Completed in 1990

Stamford Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Sanz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Immunization