Dr. Agustin Sanz, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Agustin Sanz, MD
Dr. Agustin Sanz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Sanz is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute and St. Lucie Medical Center.

Dr. Sanz's Care Philosophy

Our goal is to provide the highest quality of medical care in an environment of respect, dignity and compassion. We strive to maintain the highest standard of medical care, ethics, compassion and respect through teamwork, professionalism and on-going education of our employees and physicians with special emphasis on patient care. We are steadfast in our dedication to patients and to making each visit at any one of our locations a welcoming and enjoyable experience.

Dr. Sanz's Experience

See how Dr. Sanz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sanz

Dr. Sanz accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Sanz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sanz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sanz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanz to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Sanz's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Stuart, FL |
    Really nice guy. Hadn't been to a checkup for a while and had several questions. Helped with everything.
    in Washington, DC |
    Dr. Sanz is a caring and experienced physician. He never rushes our appointments and takes the time to ask thorough questions! He is always patient when explaining himself and always has the right answer to my many questions! I put my full trust in his hands! I get the royal treatment with Dr. Sanz and I can't imagine going to any other physician.
    Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    Dr. Sanz has been my primary care doctor for over 7 years. I trust him wholeheartedly and truly enjoy my conversations with him. He knows me, and understands my unique medical needs and concerns. I am not one to leave reviews, but I highly recommend Dr. Sanz to everyone I know. The great quality of life I have today I owe to this very qualified doctor and very kind man.
    Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    Dr. Sanz is a caring and kind physician. Has helped us very much. We Feel very blessed to have found him!
    in West Palm Beach, FL |
    I have had Dr. Sanz as my primary doctor for over a decade, and he still is, even after I moved further away. He's very likable, a great listener, provides necessary information, and is a genuine - knowledgeable individual in the world of medicine. Highly recommended!
    Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    Mr. Agustin Sanz is no doctor! As a neglected patient of his, having high blood pressure and diabetes he has done basically nothing for me. His office has even mad a mess of my prescription medicine. He makes my prior doctor look great and he lost his license due to malpractice but he is still better than Sanz! Now Mr. Sanz won't fill my prescriptions, his office won't answer the phone not even to schedule a appointment, he sent me to a bad foot doctor that is responsible for the loss of use of
    We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Heart and Family, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with our Administration. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call our Patient Advocate at 772-398-7819.
    in Jensen Beach, FL |
    I have seen Dr. Sanz for years. He is always patient and caring. I completely trust his medical expertise and I am fortunate to have such an excellent physician.
    Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    Nobody answers the phone, i have to drive to get an appoiment and the girl at reception always is lost in the space, Dr is good but you can find somebody better
    in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
    This whole practice is a nightmare. Can never get anyone to answer the phone, and after you leave a msg, no one ever calls you back. Worst place I have ever seen.
    in New York, NY |
    I would give this Dr and his office negative stars. I have learned I have stomach cancer ( the least of it) and was asked the reason for my visit to my dr of many years I said I needed pain medication. The nurse who asked and was taking my blood pressure said, do you need it or do you WANT it? I'm sorry, I think since my body is riddled with cancer that is the most asinine question ever put forth to a patient. Run, sprint, be carried away from this dr & staff, they deserve to be fired.
    Have you seen Dr. Agustin Sanz, MD?

Dr. Sanz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sanz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Universidad Central de Este

Graduated in 1984

Mount Vernon Hospital

Completed in 1990

Stamford Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Sanz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
    • Immunization