Dr. Agara Reddy, MD

Dr. Agara Reddy, MD

Geriatric Psychiatry  |
Dr. Agara Reddy, MD is a geriatric psychiatry doctor who practices in Columbia, MO. He is 66 years old.

1705 E Broadway Ste 200

Columbia, MO 65201

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Reddy

See how frequently Dr. Reddy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Delusional Disorder
Family Psychotherapy
high
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Reddy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Geriatric Psychiatry

Dr. Reddy does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Reddy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Reddy's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Jefferson City, MO |
Very poor care and an office which is not supportive. Impossible to get continuedmedications, as the office help will not call and give the order to a pharmacy. Would not recommend Reddy to treat an animal.
in Raymore, MO |
Dr. Reddy is the best! I've been seeing him since I began struggling with school and life while attending Mizzou. He's taken great care in ensuring that I have the tools I need to succeed! Being a doctor's office of its nature sometimes appointments go over and I have to wait a few minutes, but never very long so it's no big deal. As long as I've given the office a few days notice, my prescription is always filled when I need it. Being proactive is key when dealing with any doctors office.
Insurance did not pay due to Centerpointe's error. After half a dozen messages went unanswered I was eventually told that Dr. Reddy did not use the correct tax code when transitioning from Broadway to Centerpointe. Their error, yet they expect me to pay for it. I am having some problems with a prescription, yet if I return to this clinic, who knows what I'll be charged?
St Louis, MO |
he doesn't care about you he just cares about the way he dresses he's not interested in how you're doing
in Columbia, MO |
He literally spends 12 minutes with me every three months. He won't give me prescriptions for any longer than that, yet he spends no time speaking to me at all. I am just a cash cow. And if you need something from his staff...good luck! He was out ill so I was unable to see him and get new scripts, so the pharmacy sent three requests for refills over a week and i also called several times and left messages, and no response whatsoever. I am finding another Dr. ASAP!
Columbia, MO |
Dr. Reddy has moved to Center Pointe medical on nifong blvd. I was told I would need to re-apply as a new patient.
in Columbia Mo, |
I have called a dozen times over the last 6 weeks, and the phone is never answered, always an automated answering service !! prescriptions ran out and no answer to refill them, or even pay my bill !! I will be finding a new doctor !
Columbia, MO |
Very friendly and eager to help. Quick to respond and wait times are less than half as long as usual.
Des Moines, IA |
His staff is rude and does not like to answer the phone, return calls or answer patient questions. I called several times and always got the automated system over and over again or sent to voicemail. When i did leave two voicemails, neither were returned and he wasnt even out of the office during the two weeks I tried calling. He did not follow up with my OB doctor like he said he would, and I was charged for another office visit for 5min of his time when there wasnt anything to fU on.
Have you seen Dr. Agara Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?