Dr. Aftab Patni, MD

Dr. Aftab Patni, MD

Neurotology  ·
Dr. Aftab Patni, MD is a neurotology specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1997 and specializes in neurotology and ear, nose, and throat.

44 W Michigan St

Orlando, FL 32806

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Patni

See how frequently Dr. Patni performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bell's Palsy
Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
Perforated Eardrum

Dr. Patni's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patni "Our personalized treatment options can help you with any issue relating to the head and neck, including facial plastic and reconstructive surgery options, hearing device dispensing, hearing and balance treatment, individualized allergy care and voice care and swallowing disorders."

• Neurotology
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Neurotology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Adenoidectomy
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Neuroplasty
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 1995
  • Best Doctors in America, 2010-2011
  • Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 1993
  • Golden Key Society, 1993

Dr. Patni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patni to family and friends

Dr. Patni's Performance

I have had t.wo surgeries with Dr. Patni, had a great experience both times. Good bedside manner great surgeon. Have told several people with hearing loss about my experience. nancy
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Patni is an excellent doctor. He is always kind and answers all of my questions and addresses my concerns, and I have never felt rushed. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Patni, and I would recommend him and his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was my first surgery ever so I was pretty nervous. I found Dr. Patni to be very professional and he explained things clearly so I understood everything that would be happening. Post surgery I had ZERO pain and 3 weeks out now, my hearing level is close to back to normal. I would highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Patni. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

from the first visit Dr. Patni and his assistance explained step by step what was to happened and gave me my options as to weather to proceed even with the risk involved. He gave his opinion , told me the risks and let me make my own decision. Everything went as planned and I can hear very good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Patni!

disappointing waiting 6 months to get in 3 times postponed, was eager to know what was happening with my health since i was hospitalized two times, this doctor is not what i expected no personality, a real nurd, not sympathetic with my trauma, he asked me why i did not go to a neurologist, well i...more