Dr. Aftab Husain, MD

Dr. Aftab Husain, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Aftab Husain, MD is an urology specialist in Perth Amboy, NJ and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh, Aligarh Muslim University in 1976 and specializes in urology.Read his story

663 Brace Ave

Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Husain

See how frequently Dr. Husain performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Husain's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Husain's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Husain "Dr. Aftab Husain is a board certified urologist practicing in the Perth Amboy and Edison area in New Jersey. He completed his residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1985 and has since been in private practice for over 20 years. Dr. Husain and our helpful staff are dedicated to providing quality medical care to each individual patient. If you require surgical and outpatient needs, Dr. Husain has privileges at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson at Rahway, and JFK Medical Center."

This content was provided by Dr. Husain "I appreciate your responses and honest opinion about the care you received here at Urologic Solutions. My staff and I believe in treating every patient with a personal approach. We want to get to know your name and face. We take several insurances, and welcome patients who do not have insurance. Call today to schedule your visit!"

• Urology

• Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urological Surgery
  • Urology Procedure
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Aligarh Muslim University / J.L.N. Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh, Aligarh Muslim University
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Hackensack University Medical

Dr. Husain has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Husain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Husain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Husain's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Husain to family and friends

Dr. Husain's Performance

Dr. Husain Says:
"

I am happy to read your honest opinions about the care you received and we work hard everyday to improve our services. Our main priority is your health and satisfaction. If you ever would like to sit down with me and discuss how we can take better care of you, please do reach out to me or my staff, and we can gladly accommodate you. We are here to serve you.

"

Absolutely horrible! Waited for 3 hrs in waiting room. When I Finally got called into a room, one of the staff was taking down my information, & he kept calling her out of the room to do something else.Then, he told her to bring me in Another room. Pointed his finger at me..with his back turned......more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
When my father had a biopsy done by this man he later developed blood poisoning. The doctor didn't seemed too concerned about this and recommended he get bed rest. As my father's symptoms became worse we rushed him to the hospital that same day, informing the doctor's staff (we even went to the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My friend, Dr Mahmood Alam, a cardiologist recommended .Dr Aftab Husain. Dr Husain is polite. courteous and friendly. He is highly competent and communicates on time and with precision.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Husain really cares. Has Been very professional and commited to all my health care needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Everyone from staff to health professionals made us feel at ease about our concerns and encouraged us to ask questions. The food provided after fasting tests were over, was the cherry on top!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0