Dr. Aftab Husain, MD

Dr. Aftab Husain, MD

Urology | Male

Aftab Husain MD 663 Brace Ave, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 Get Directions

I appreciate your responses and honest opinion about the care you received here at Urologic Solutions. My staff and I believe in treating every patient with a personal approach. We want to get to know your name and face. We take several insurances, and welcome patients who do not have insurance. Call today to schedule your visit!Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Aftab Husain is a board certified urologist practicing in the Perth Amboy and Edison area in New Jersey. He...Read more

Dr. Husain's Experience

See how Dr. Husain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Husain

Dr. Husain accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Husain has admitting privileges.

Dr. Husain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Husain to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Husain Says:

I am happy to read your honest opinions about the care you received and we work hard everyday to improve our services. Our main priority is your health and satisfaction. If you ever would like to sit down with me and discuss how we can take better care of you, please do reach out to me or my staff, and we can gladly accommodate you. We are here to serve you.

Dr. Husain's Performance
Metuchen, NJ |
When my father had a biopsy done by this man he later developed blood poisoning. The doctor didn't seemed too concerned about this and recommended he get bed rest. As my father's symptoms became worse we rushed him to the hospital that same day, informing the doctor's staff (we even went to the hospital he recommended). My father's condition improved, and the doctor himself didn't show up until two days later (!). We gave him a piece of our minds and we haven't seen him again.
in Plainfield, NJ |
My friend, Dr Mahmood Alam, a cardiologist recommended .Dr Aftab Husain. Dr Husain is polite. courteous and friendly. He is highly competent and communicates on time and with precision.
in oldbridge nj |
Dr.Husain really cares. Has Been very professional and commited to all my health care needs.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Everyone from staff to health professionals made us feel at ease about our concerns and encouraged us to ask questions. The food provided after fasting tests were over, was the cherry on top!
in Holmdel, NJ |
Three Outstanding Reasons: (a) evaluation and grasp of the medical problem(s) of the patient, (b) then the exact medication and/or treatment for the medical condition and finally, (c) the follow up for patient concerns and for complete cure. Profahamed
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
DR. HUSAIN'S PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE IS VERY IMPRESSIVE. AFTER FEW YEARS OF GOING TO SEVERAL DOCTORS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO BE DIAGNOSED, HIS DIAGNOSIS HAS BEEN LIFE CHANGING TO ME. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
in Edison, NJ |
DOCTOR CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENT AND I AM VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH SURGERY .
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
Dr. Husain removed my kidney stone. Thank you doctor!!! Great physician. caring.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
HE DIAGNOSED MY INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS. VERY HAPPY WITH TREATMENT. GREAT DOC, AND FUNNY TOO.
Perth Amboy, NJ |
he is a very good Dr. I am very happy
Have you seen Dr. Aftab Husain, MD?
Are you Dr. Husain?

Compare Dr. Husain

Dr. Husain says...

Dr. Aftab Husain is a board certified urologist practicing in the Perth Amboy and Edison area in New Jersey. He completed his residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1985 and has since been in private practice for over 20 years. Dr. Husain and our helpful staff are dedicated to providing quality medical care to each individual patient. If you require surgical and outpatient needs, Dr. Husain has privileges at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson at Rahway, and JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Husain's Care Philosophy

Dr. Husain says...

I have been in this practice for over 35 years and I am continually learning all the new material associated with my specialty. With my years of experience, I can get to the bottom of the problem and treat it. And if for any reason I cannot, then I can at least provide you with alternatives and guide you to find the care that you need.

Dr. Husain says...

I have been doing several procedures in my office as well as outpatient surgery center and hospitals for many years. We also house certified ultrasound technicians and a Urology PA who have several years of experience in the procedures that they perform. When you come for a procedure, you are in very experienced and safe hands.

Dr. Husain says...

Dr. Husain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Husain has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Husain's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Male Hypogonadism
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Urge Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Retention
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urosepsis

Aligarh Muslim University / J.L.N. Medical College

Graduated in 1972

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Husain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Husain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry