Dr. Afshin Adhami, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Afshin Adhami, MD

Dr. Afshin Adhami, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in El Monte, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Adhami is affiliated with Monterey Park Hospital.

Dr. Adhami's Experience

See how Dr. Adhami's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adhami

Dr. Adhami accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Adhami is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Adhami has admitting privileges.

Dr. Adhami's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adhami to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Adhami's Performance
in LA MIRADA |
I thought this Doctor had great reviews and is was such a waste of my time and horrible experience. Fist off when I called to make an appointment they confirmed they were taking new patients and confirmed they were taking my insurance. When I show up to my appointment which is an hour away from me, the doctor was rude, he first worried about how his "panel" for Medical is closing and then he talked to me about my condition. During the time he asked questions he decided to ask me if continued...
in Windsor, CA |
Without any hesitation I would recommend anyone looking for friendly, competent, professional care to go there. I have seen Dr A and his associates for various medical issues. All of my interactions have been positive and productive. I do recommend to making an appointment.
in Whittier, CA |
This doctor has been my family's trusted physician and confidant for years. We go to him for everything from a sore throat to congestive heart failure to family conflicts. He is amazing with the elderly. My parents love him. I respect him for his knowledge, calm demeanor and class. The girls in the office and other doctors there are just as wonderful.
in Whittier, CA |
I have been to Dr A's office in Montebello and El Monte. Sometimes I ask for an appointment with Dr A, other times I see his female associates specially when I have female problems. The girls are super nice and have always accommodated my requests. Dr A is the most honest, ethical doctor I have ever been to. He has always advised me on what is best for me. I trust him completely. The wait time is sometimes a little long but they are worth it. I guess that would be true for any good doctor.
Arcadia, CA |
I'm assigned to Dr. Adhami's Morelia Medical Clinic by my Health Net insurance. For my annual checkup, I was examined by a PA-C who mainly talked to me; her "examination" was checking the tongue, throat, ear, touching my belly over my shirt, and done. She said "all look fine except the ear should be cleaned", I agreed and now am billed for "Ear Irritation". For my 2nd appointment (I paid $40 copay) she read the lab result and billed me for an "Intermediate exam". I'm disputing these charges.
Have you seen Dr. Afshin Adhami, MD?
Are you Dr. Adhami?

Compare Dr. Adhami

Dr. Adhami's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Adhami does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Adhami and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

UCLA Olive View Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Adhami does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adhami and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Adhami does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Adhami and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.