Family Medicine  |
Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin, MD
Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. She is 51 years old. Dr. Hameeduddin is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, St. Alexius Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital.

Northwest Suburban Medical Group

3150 W Higgins Rd Ste 130

Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hameeduddin

Dr. Hameeduddin's Experience

Dr. Hameeduddin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Kakatiya Med College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Mt Sinai Hospital Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mt Sinai Hospital Chicago

Dr. Hameeduddin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hameeduddin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hameeduddin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hameeduddin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hameeduddin to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Hameeduddin's Performance
Hoffman Estates, IL |
EXCELLENT AND VERY COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR SO PLEASED TO HAVE HER AS MY PCP
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr. Hameeduddin is my PCP for over 5 years, I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor. I would recommend her to my family and friends with no reservations!
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
I found Dr. Hameeduddin through my ins provider directory. She has a great sense a humor which is important for those of us who are always nervous going to the doctor's office. It is very easy to schedule an appt. Highly recommended!!
in Chicago, IL |
Had her for a doctor for 3 years and had numerous problems between never coming close to meeting her appt times or the one time she showed up to work over and hour late while a few of us were waiting in the rooms. I felt bad for the interns she has working for her having to explain why we were waiting so long. Look elsewhere for a family doctor.
in hanover park, il |
I have been going for several years. Long wait times, inconsistent updating of my patient portal. Only 1 set of my tests has ever been posted there. No follow up ever given on messages left on portal. Inconsistent blood pressure readings in office as opposed to self monitoring on many different monitoring machines. Feel as if I am pushed into tests and pills that I do not need to be taking. If you can, research another doctor for your needs.
Schaumburg, IL |
I visited Dr. Hameeduddin twice, and I had chosen her cause my Ob-Gyn had recommended her. Both my visits, I did not get to see Dr. Hameeduddin (even though she was in), it was her assistant to saw me. Which to me is very surprising. Both the visits, I had to wait an hour before I got called and then waited in the room to be seen.
Chicago, IL |
This place is all about billing your insurance for maximum reimbursement. Literally had test that weren't necessary, in office and blood test. Then when referred they recommended a family member who happens to be a specialist! I can only imagine how much they're getting out of the Medicare patients who don't know better
in Carpentersville, IL |
Amazing bedside manner and incredibly knowledgeable. She takes her time and is very thorough. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for a doctor who won't make you feel rushed or as if you are just a number...Her staff is also incredibly helpful and attentive!! Highly recommend :)
Hanover Park, IL |
My family and I are patients of Dr.Hameeduddin for over 5 years. Dr.Hameeduddin and her associates are excellent, focused and committed to providing the best treatment, we have always received the best possible treatment and care. Office environment is very clean and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr.Hameeduddin to my friends.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr Hameeduddin is a GREAT doctor! She is very dedicated to her patients and herself and staff are helpful and always friendly. Always has same date appointment. Would recommend anyone to go and see her.
One day I waited inside the patience office for 45 min, She take to many patience and She does not take to much time to talk to my kids.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
Dr Hameeduddin is the best Doctor.Naveed and her staff are the best.They are caring,friendly,polite and will always greet you with a big smile.They care and they show that they care,they ask how you are and review everything with you.I would most definitely recommend Dr.Hameeduddin.Sarah is the sweetest ever and the phlebotomist Daniela is awesome and does the best job with the blood work.If you need a Doctor and need blood work done then this is the place to go!
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr. Hameeduddin impressed me with the level of communication she has given us and also was pleasantly surprised on her willingness to answer her phone when called for test results, questions, etc. Her response time to return calls was very quick, even though I know how busy she may be. She also responds to texts very promptly. She explains things extremely well, which is very important to us. Her cooperation to provide our medical records and coordinate with other doctors also were exceptional.
in Illinois |
Our whole family sees Dr. Hameeduddin. Every time I walk through the door she always remembers us and makes a point to greet us. She also spends ample time with us during our appointments and ALWAYS starts our appointment with listening attentively to our concerns before she starts an exam.
Have you seen Dr. Afshan Hameeduddin, MD?
Are you Dr. Hameeduddin?

Visit Dr. Hameeduddin

Dr. Hameeduddin accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO