Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Afsaneh Ighani, MD
Dr. Afsaneh Ighani, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Ighani is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dallas Medical Specialists

7777 Forest Ln Ste C300

Dallas, TX 75230

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ighani

I strive to provide high quality care to each patient. I have special interest in women's healthcare and preventive care. My goal is to motivate individuals to take control of their health by modifying their lifestyle and habits.

Dr. Ighani's Experience

Dr. Ighani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• High Cholesterol

• Allergy Testing
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Immunization

• Scott and White Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Scott & White Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ighani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Ighani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ighani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Ighani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ighani to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Ighani's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
I love Dr Ighani. She is very caring. She tell you like it is. Sometimes not what you want to hear. Several members of my family go to her as well as friends. The staff is always there when you need them. There should be more doctors like her.
in Dallas, TX |
She is always very prompt in seeing in regards to my appointment time. She answers my questions with clear answers
in Dallas, TX |
Office visits are professional and timely as well as personable. Nurses are always kind and efficient. The office offers all lab/ X-rays which allows for expedience. I have been a patient for approximately 5 years now.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Ighani and her practice are respectful of your time and your concerns.
in Dallas, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Ighani for years - she is the best ! Takes time to explain things - easy availability and her entire staff is amazing :) I also love Medical City - easy easy to get around :) I love my doctor !!!!
Rowlett, TX |
I have been a patient for almost 12 years. In addition to being a highly competent physician, she is very kind and calm. Her caring manner was especially appreciated in assessing my needs while I was dealing with family deaths and sorrow. Only have praise for her and her medical practice ... really glad to have made the connection.
in Dallas, TX |
I visited doctor Ighani for a specific reason. Aside from my diagnosis I felt very uncomfortable, not cared for and almost judged. I have gone to her a handful of times and every time it seems like she is always in a hurry to get in and out. And does not make an effort to answer questions. I was very scared this last time and she showed zero empathy. I felt embarrassed. Her only saving grace was her nurse. She was an angel to me the entire time and am so thankful for her.
Dallas, TX |
She is very caring and always take the time to answer all my questions. I really appreciate that.
in Dallas, Texas |
She has cares for my family- elderly mother, young adult daughters, my husband and me. She is kind, thoughtful and careful in diagnosis, and is realistic in care and approach- no extremes. My mom arrived taking 9 prescription pills, and left taking only two. Mom lived well over 90 under Dr. Ighani's care. She has worked with me to lose over 50 lbs. Her referrals as needed were spot on and incredible doctors, as well.
in Addison, TX |
I saw her for a cold when my regular physician was out. I liked her much better than my regular doctor and asked to see her for my well woman exam. She refused to take me as a new patient or do my physical because I already had been seeing another physician in the office. How disappointing and turned me off to the entire office!
Dallas, TX |
My last appointment I came in with incredible amounts of pain across the left side of my face. I waited 3 days for an appointment. When I got there I waited an hour to be seen. When she finally came in I was crying because of the pain I was experiencing, and she literally laughed at me. It was shingles. My husband was there and watched her laugh at me while I was crying. And she wouldn't explain shingles or the medication when I asked her. She shrugged. Never again. I have not been back since.
Have you seen Dr. Afsaneh Ighani, MD?
Are you Dr. Ighani?