Dr. Afsaneh A. Ighani, MD

Dr. Afsaneh A. Ighani, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 46 years old

I strive to provide high quality care to each patient. I have special interest in women's healthcare and preventive care. My goal is to motivate individuals to take control of their health by modifying their lifestyle and habits.Read more

Dallas Medical Specialists
7777 Forest Ln Ste C300
Dallas, TX 75230 Get Directions

Dr. Ighani's Experience

See how Dr. Ighani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ighani

Dr. Ighani accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ighani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ighani
Dr. Ighani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Dallas, TX |
I visited doctor Ighani for a specific reason. Aside from my diagnosis I felt very uncomfortable, not cared for and almost judged. I have gone to her a handful of times and every time it seems like she is always in a hurry to get in and out. And does not make an effort to answer questions. I was very scared this last time and she showed zero empathy. I felt embarrassed. Her only saving grace was her nurse. She was an angel to me the entire time and am so thankful for her.
Dallas, TX |
She is very caring and always take the time to answer all my questions. I really appreciate that.
in Dallas, Texas |
She has cares for my family- elderly mother, young adult daughters, my husband and me. She is kind, thoughtful and careful in diagnosis, and is realistic in care and approach- no extremes. My mom arrived taking 9 prescription pills, and left taking only two. Mom lived well over 90 under Dr. Ighani's care. She has worked with me to lose over 50 lbs. Her referrals as needed were spot on and incredible doctors, as well.
in Addison, TX |
I saw her for a cold when my regular physician was out. I liked her much better than my regular doctor and asked to see her for my well woman exam. She refused to take me as a new patient or do my physical because I already had been seeing another physician in the office. How disappointing and turned me off to the entire office!
Dallas, TX |
My last appointment I came in with incredible amounts of pain across the left side of my face. I waited 3 days for an appointment. When I got there I waited an hour to be seen. When she finally came in I was crying because of the pain I was experiencing, and she literally laughed at me. It was shingles. My husband was there and watched her laugh at me while I was crying. And she wouldn't explain shingles or the medication when I asked her. She shrugged. Never again. I have not been back since.
Have you seen Dr. Afsaneh A. Ighani, MD?
Are you Dr. Ighani?

Compare Dr. Ighani

More Internists like Dr. Ighani at Dallas Medical Specialists

Dr. Ighani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ighani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Ighani has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ighani's Board Certifications

Scott and White Hospital

Completed in 1999

Scott & White Hospital

• Farsi

Dr. Ighani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ighani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Testing
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Immunization