Family Medicine  |
Dr. Afsaneh Arefie, MD
Dr. Afsaneh Arefie, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lafayette, CO. She is 51 years old. Dr. Arefie is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital.

Kaiser Permanente Rock Creek Medical Offices

280 Exempla Cir

Lafayette, CO 80026

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Arefie

Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Arefie's Experience

Dr. Arefie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Arefie is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Arefie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Arefie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arefie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arefie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arefie to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Arefie's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Denver, CO |
I found Dr. Arefie to be a complete nitwit. The English as a second language with the strong accent would be forgivable if I felt she had more competence in her advice. I thought this was simply how all Kaiser physicians were until I tried someone new. I've found a range over the past five years through trial and error. I'm thankful I tried other doctors at Kaiser before assuming this reflected the level of care with all Kaiser physicians.
Denver, CO |
First off, she will not refill pain medication for you, in any amount, for any reason whatsoever. Period. It does not matter how many other meds or therapies you have tried for years or how infrequent your need is. She was also very quick to change up other medications that have been successfully controlling my symptoms with no side effects for 4+ years. Although I understand the importance of positive life choices to health, she highly stresses diet and exercise as a SUBSTITUTE for medication.
Louisville, CO |
I would recommend getting another doctor. Dr. Arefie would not prescribe me any pain meds for my gout. She would only give me some anti-inflammatory medication. All this even after I explained my foot is twice the normal size and I can't think straight due to the pain I endured for the last 24 hours before my appointment. Really poor service and she has no regard for any pain that you are in so I recommend finding another doctor that may have some sympathy for the pain you may be in.
Have you seen Dr. Afsaneh Arefie, MD?
Are you Dr. Arefie?