Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD
Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Hialeah, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Bombino is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital, Palm Springs General Hospital and Palmetto General Hospital.

Dr. Bombino's Care Philosophy

As it is my duty as a physician to provide competent, compassionate, and economically prudent care to all my patients. Having assumed care of a patient, I do not neglect that patient nor fail for any reason to prescribe the full care that he or she requires in accord with the standards of acceptable medical practice.

Dr. Bombino's Experience

See how Dr. Bombino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bombino

Dr. Bombino accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Bombino is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bombino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bombino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bombino to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Bombino Says:

I thank all my patients for your sincere reviews.  Your loyalty and support has allow me to serve the community for over a decade.  In gratitude I will maintain a strong commitment to improve your health.

Dr. Bombino's Performance
    in Miami, FL |
    Dr. Aesthor Bombino has been my doctor for the past 10 yrs. He always asks me how am I doing and always-always takes his time to explain everything to me with loving care and compassion. Very competent, capable, and knowledgeable. He is always willing to answer any questions and making you feel comfortable. He is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. I've referred him to others and will continue to do so. He is a great doctor, Thank you so much Doctor!
    Hialeah, FL |
    Spoke to Diane, office manager/doctors wife about a poor review I left regarding my last experience at the office. She casted all blame on my 2 year old son's behavior when in reality he behaved excellent & was playing apps on my phone. Questioned me why my son wasn't in daycare. I'm a single full time mom & can't afford it. The doctor & Diane didn't take responsibility for the way he treated me. Waited over 2 hours to be seen for 6 minutes & get brushed off by an irritated doctor.
    in Hialeah |
    Dr bombino listens and is very patient. He helped me thru my weight loss diet prior a weightloss surgery it is a shame that i can say the same thing about his staff...i always had to hustle for my referrals . sometimes wait for hours at the specialist waiting area..just for the insurance referal. Last time they told me i could call the insurance and do it myself wich is wrong
    in Hialeah, FL |
    The wait time a definitely long; however, it's directly related with the fact that he does take the time to listen and care for his patients.
    in Hialeah, FL |
    Great doctor. Actually cares about and is good at his job.
    in Homestead, FL |
    Dr. Bombino is great at taking care of his patients and taking the time to listen to them. However, not sure her name, but one of his front desk secretary is extremely rude and wait time are long, hence why I wouldn't really recommend him. If it was not for that, he would be my top choice, definitely changing PCP.
    Have you seen Dr. Aesthor Bombino, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bombino?

Dr. Bombino's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bombino says...

I am a Physician in Internal Medicine dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of several health conditions.  As a USA trained Medical Doctor I feel fully qualified and confident in my medical decisions.  For over a decade I have treated thousands of patients with a wide range of conditions.  I am fulfilled and rewarded with the great results.

Dr. Bombino says...

Dr. Bombino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Bombino has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bombino's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
    • Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure

Mountainside Hospital

Completed in 1998

University of Miami / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Bombino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bombino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Echocardiography