Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Chen

The Vintage Clinic

10701 Vintage Preserve Pkwy Houston, TX 77070

Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chen

3.4

Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD
My daughter saw Dr Chen today after leaving the hospital (after a 5 day stay) with instructions to see an obgyn for a pap smear and untrasound ASAP. My daughter had blood work in hand showing something is definitely wrong. Dr Chen did no exam. No pap smear, no ultrasound, didn't even look at her hospital reports. He gave her a rx for birth control pills and said that would fix everything. I would love to know how he can come to that conclusion with no exam at all! I wish we could cancel payment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD?
De Chen has delivered two of my babies. I've also experienced two miscarriages while under his care. My pregnancies are considered high risk and I feel like he goes beyond expectations to make sure that I am well cared for. I feel like he involves me in his decisions (which is important to me) and he is very transparent and straight-forward if there is unpleasant news. He is very high energy and positive. Would recommend him to anyone and will continue using his clinic. His staff is great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD?
Dr. Chen delivered my baby May 2015 & he will deliver my last baby due in late 2016. He's a caring & funny doctor. He treated me like I'm his daughter (funny thing is, he's the same age as my dad). He take time & make sure things are done right. Too bad I was in a different state when my older kids were born, otherwise Dr. Chen would be my Obgyn for all my pregnancies!! His staffs are just as wonderful as he's, they're nice, caring & funny! I'll definitely recommend him to everyone I know!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD?
Dr Chen takes the time to sit and address all concerns and questions every time. He is extremely intelligent and has the best interest of the women and children as an OB.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aeneid Chen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chen?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

1993
Mayo Clinic Rochester
Mayo Clinic Rochester
The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine
1993

• Chinese

Dr. Chen accepts

Dr. Chen accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Chen's experience treating your condition or procedure