Dr. Adrianna Mickelson, MD

Save

Family Medicine | Female

Birth & Family Clinic 21911 76th Ave W Ste 110 Edmonds, WA 98026 Get Directions
Dr. Adrianna Mickelson, MD
Dr. Adrianna Mickelson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Edmonds, WA. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Mickelson is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Edmonds Campus.

Learn about this doctor

Dr. Mickelson's Experience

0ExperienceMatch
Experience Match

See how Dr. Mickelson's experience matches your preferences.

1
Specialties

For the best healthcare for your needs, choose a doctor who specializes in your medical condition.

0
Conditions Treated

Check to see that this provider treats your medical condition.

0
Procedures Performed

Check to see that this provider performs the procedure that you need.

Background Check

Check to see if your provider has any malpractices, board actions, or sanctions.

Education

Learn more about where this provider went to medical school, residency, and more.

Languages Spoken

Check to see what languages this provider and/or staff speak.

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

View memberships and affiliations associated with this provider.

Visiting Dr. Mickelson

Dr. Mickelson accepts 5 insurance carriers

Affiliated Hospitals

Hospital Quality
Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mickelson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mickelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mickelson to family and friends
3.5
based on 4 total reviews (2 with comments)
Dr. Mickelson's Performance
  • Trustworthiness
    VERY GOOD
  • Explains condition(s) well
    VERY GOOD
  • Answers Questions
    VERY GOOD
  • Time well spent
    VERY GOOD
Office & Staff Performance
  • Scheduling
    FAIR
  • Office environment
    VERY GOOD
  • Staff friendliness
    VERY GOOD
  • Average wait time
    10 to 15 minutes
Patient Comments (2)
Edmonds, WA |
Dr. Mickelson is a fantastic provider. From delivering my second child to helping me manage hypertension and other chronic conditions she's always personalized the plan of care. She's taken time to listen and offer holistic/functional plans to reaching my health goals. I really enjoy collaborating with her. The Birth and Family clinic seems to handle a very high volume of patients so scheduling appointments does take planning and foresight not just with Dr. Mickelson but any of their providers.
in Edmonds, WA |
Sadly, but 70% of nowadays doctors more of secretaries. And Adrianna C. Mickelson is not the part of the other 30%. Moreover, she is a bad secretary. As she ignored one of important blood test lab result. But thanks God, I did a blood test in another clinic afterward. Otherwise her mistake would cost me a very bad disease development. Being a Boeing employee, I am very disappointed in all Swedish network. That?s unpleasant as they a part of our insurance plan.
Have you seen Dr. Adrianna Mickelson, MD?
Are you Dr. Mickelson?
Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

Compare Dr. Mickelson

Compare this Doctor
View other doctors with similar experience to find the right doctor for you.
View all 10 matches

Dr. Mickelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

  •  Based on total number of patients treated over the last 12 months
  •  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available
  •  No sanctions found
  •  No board actions found

Background Check

  • n/a
    Malpractice Claims not available

    Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

    What is medical malpractice
  • 0
    Sanctions

    No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

    What is a sanction or disciplinary action
  • 0
    Board Actions

    No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

    What are board actions

Conditions Treated

Dr. Mickelson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mickelson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Education

  • Medical School
    Ponce Sch Of Med

    Graduated in 2010

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships &
Professional Affiliations

Dr. Mickelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mickelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Specialties

  • Family Medicine

Procedures Performed

Dr. Mickelson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mickelson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.