Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD

Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD

Adult Psychiatry | Female

My certification in the advanced psychopharmacology field and the additional competency in treating medically ill patients with mental difficulties, pledge for a comprehensive and best care possible. Complex cases of patients resistant to previous treatments or sensitive to the side effects of certain medications are my challenge. Whenever treated successfully they created fascinating times in my professional life.

Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD is an adult psychiatry doctor who practices in Framingham, MA. She is 61 years old.

Dr. Neagoe's Experience

See how Dr. Neagoe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Neagoe

Dr. Neagoe accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Neagoe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Neagoe to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Neagoe's Performance
Cohoes, NY |
I am extremely happy that I chose to go see Dr. Neagoe. Initially it was hard for me to get myself to see a Dr. but I am glad I chose her! She truly cares about you and is not looking to hurry through your appointment or just tell you what to do. Dr. Neagoe helps you learn long term solutions through the use of both Psychology and Psychiatry in a way like none other. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!
Natick, MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Neagoe for several years and I am pleased with the level of attention she provides during my visit. Dr. Neagoe provided guidance and support when I needed it most. She is especially good at listening to my concerns and getting medication dosage in-line with my needs. I would recommend this doctor to friends and family.
New York, NY |
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Had been able to help me oovercome some of my prexisiting issues and I am very grateful for her help and would recommend her services to anyone that thinks he or she might need help.
I found DR. Neagoe to be very diligent, thoughtful, and thorough. She was willing to take the time to try and guide me through my mental health issues, which were severe anxiety and ADHD. We discussed different treatments and in the end Dr. Neagoe, taking into account my input, decided on two prescriptions which I have been on periodically over the last ten years, which I have had great results from. I have had ten psychiatrists over the last ten years and I would rank her in the top 3.
Thank you kindly!
in Natick, MA |
I really like Dr. Neagoe, she is very attentive and gives feedback along with 'homework' with suggestions in regards to scenarios etc that are helpful in dealing with your struggle. I feel she puts genuine care and effort into helping me be the person I am striving towards as well as identifying triggers and behaviors to help me along the way. I have seen many Drs in hopes of dealing with my depression and I have finally found someone who I find myself being able to talk to easier than others.
in Framingham |
I saw her a couple years ago. She basically asked me what meds I want....then went on how I should stop seeing my post partum therapist and only see her so the insurance pays more. She said my post partum ocd, anxiety should be sedated. Wrote benzos, gave my sample boxes, 3 or more other scripts. It was what put me in the hospital.
in Sudbury, MA |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She told my then 19 year old daughter that many people with her particular diagnosis of bi-polar disorder often don't make it, implying that these patients end their lives. Why would a doctor say that to anyone, let alone a 19 year old child????
Dear parent, I understand your frustration. What I want more than anything is to address this issue with you personally. Please do not hesitate to call me at 508.283.7898. We will discuss everything that occurred during that visit.I 'll do everything I can to clarify my opinion about bipolar disorders and make it right. Bipolar disorder is a very optimistic diagnosis and treatment of it can help patients enormously. Many thanks for your feedback! Your Adriana Neagoe M.D.
Have you seen Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?

Compare Dr. Neagoe

Dr. Neagoe's Care Philosophy

Dr. Neagoe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adult Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine

Dr. Neagoe has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Neagoe's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry
  • Psychosomatic Medicine

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder
  • Attention Problems
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression

Liceul Dante Alligheri, Bucharest

• French
  • Italian
  • Romanian

Dr. Neagoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Neagoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Psychiatry