Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD

Adult Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 63

Dr. Neagoe

Private Office, Framingham, MA

945 Concord St Framingham, MA 01701

Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD is an adult psychiatry specialist in Framingham, MA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Bucharest University and specializes in adult psychiatry and psychosomatic medicine.

Dr. Neagoe accepts

Dr. Neagoe accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Tufts Health Plan
Advantage 1000 Gold HMO
Advantage 1500 Gold PPO
Advantage 2000 Silver With 80% Co-Insurance HMO
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Neagoe's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Neagoe's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder
  • Attention Problems
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Individual Adult Psychotherapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Social Phobia

My certification in the advanced psychopharmacology field and the additional competency in treating medically ill patients with mental difficulties, pledge for a comprehensive and best care possible. Complex cases of patients resistant to previous tr...

• Adult Psychiatry

4.0

Dr. Neagoe?
Dr. Neagoe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD
I feel comfortable with her and she helped me a lot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
Patient of 10 years! Dr. Neagoe is extremly intelligent and caring. She is willing to listen and try various techniques and medications when other doctors give you the run around. I travel over an hour each way to see Dr. Neagoe once a month because she is worth it. The number one reason is because if I ever tried anything and it didnt work she tried something new, she never made me suffer with unwanted side effects or wasted my time with something that we both knew may not be right for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
Often seems distracted. Not a good listener. Cuts visits quite short.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I consider myself lucky to have found Dr. Neagoe. My previous psychiatrists were too liberal without explanation with prescriptions and only asked "how does that make you feel?". It was very frustrating. Dr. Neagoe has helped me more than anyone else to find the root of my problems, find prescriptions that target the issues (and fully describes them so I can decide whether I want them), and has given me such great advice for personal situations. I'm at a better place in my life than ever before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
Dr. Neagoe is very understanding, compassionate and i felt honestly eager to help me when i go in for appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
Dr. Neagoe is extremely knowledgeable and kind. She truly cares about her patients and makes an effort to get to know you while providing the support and treatment that best fit your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
Dr. Neagoe is a very friendly, easy to talk to professional. She is always timely and organized. While I am fairly new to her practice I have already had great success from her practice and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable psychiatric professional who gives their all in treating their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I won't recommend her. Excessive/Unnecessary appointments. On several instances she had multiple patients scheduled for the same time period.
-Usually the frequency of appointments is a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I am extremely happy that I chose to go see Dr. Neagoe. Initially it was hard for me to get myself to see a Dr. but I am glad I chose her! She truly cares about you and is not looking to hurry through your appointment or just tell you what to do. Dr. Neagoe helps you learn long term solutions through the use of both Psychology and Psychiatry in a way like none other. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Neagoe for several years and I am pleased with the level of attention she provides during my visit. Dr. Neagoe provided guidance and support when I needed it most. She is especially good at listening to my concerns and getting medication dosage in-line with my needs. I would recommend this doctor to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Had been able to help me oovercome some of my prexisiting issues and I am very grateful for her help and would recommend her services to anyone that thinks he or she might need help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I found DR. Neagoe to be very diligent, thoughtful, and thorough. She was willing to take the time to try and guide me through my mental health issues, which were severe anxiety and ADHD. We discussed different treatments and in the end Dr. Neagoe, taking into account my input, decided on two prescriptions which I have been on periodically over the last ten years, which I have had great results from. I have had ten psychiatrists over the last ten years and I would rank her in the top 3.
Thank you kindly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I really like Dr. Neagoe, she is very attentive and gives feedback along with 'homework' with suggestions in regards to scenarios etc that are helpful in dealing with your struggle. I feel she puts genuine care and effort into helping me be the person I am striving towards as well as identifying triggers and behaviors to help me along the way. I have seen many Drs in hopes of dealing with my depression and I have finally found someone who I find myself being able to talk to easier than others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I saw her a couple years ago. She basically asked me what meds I want....then went on how I should stop seeing my post partum therapist and only see her so the insurance pays more. She said my post partum ocd, anxiety should be sedated. Wrote benzos, gave my sample boxes, 3 or more other scripts. It was what put me in the hospital.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She told my then 19 year old daughter that many people with her particular diagnosis of bi-polar disorder often don't make it, implying that these patients end their lives. Why would a doctor say that to anyone, let alone a 19 year old child????
Dear parent, I understand your frustration. What...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Neagoe?

Compare Providers