Dr. Adriana Katz, MD

Dr. Adriana Katz, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Adriana Katz, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

211 Essex St Ste 203

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Katz

See how frequently Dr. Katz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Cyst
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroid Disease

Dr. Katz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Katz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• American University Of The Caribbean
  • Hackensack Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Columbia P&S
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Katz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Katz has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Katz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katz to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Katz's Performance
Newark, NJ |
No bedside manner spent a total of seven minutes with me wasted my time and money
Orange, NJ |
If I could give this doctor "NO stars", I would. Dr. Katz is a very cold clinician who only wants to hear herself talk. She jumps to conclusions prematurely, orders unnecessary blood and imagining tests. Dr. Katz has no time for patient history or questions. She is always 45 minutes to an hour late to your appointment. And often leaves room during appointment to address other patient's results from other doctors.
Woodland Park, N.J. |
Abrubt, always in a hurry, not compassionate.
in Hackensack, NJ |
My daughter and I went to see her twice. We felt her to be in a huge hurry the first visit. So we said we will give her one more chance. The second visit was after more lab tests and ultra sound of the thyroid. She did not explain things to us. She was curt and rude. We are going to someone else next.
I waited about 10-15 minutes, the staff there were very friendly and efficient, and most importantly, Dr. Katz was very sweet and thorough. She spent a lot of time to make sure I understood what I needed to do for my condition and answered all my questions. I would recommend her.
in Mahwah, New Jersey |
I saw Dr. Katz yesterday to review ultrasound results for my thyroid. I had the worst experience with a doctor I have ever had. She never sat and looked me in the eye she sat in the corner at a desk and fired questions with no discussion of any answers! She told me a medication I was taking was unnecessary (2 endocrinologist recommended I take it) with no discussion or explanation. She spoke coldly about looking for cancer on biopsy . She was cold and nasty and I would never recommend her
TEANECK, NJ |
I was a patient of Dr. Katz for at least three years then finally decided it was time to change after being berated and made to feel like a five year old, one time too many. First, the walls in the examination rooms are quite thin, so you can hear everything she says to her patients; and vice versa. One is subject to double booking, long wait times, limited seating, unfriendliness of the staff; and these things are compounded by her lack of bedside manners. Also she doesn't always remember you.
in fort lee nj |
Dr. A. Katz is one of the most thorough doctors I have been to, you mat wait to see her but she is truly worth the wait. Not only does she care about her patients she will go the extra step to make sure all avenues are covered. I recommend her 150% and I trust her the same. To some it up Dr. Katz is an A plus physician.
Hackensack, NJ |
Had my first appointment with Dr. Katz a few weeks ago for a diabetes and thyroid consultation and it was honestly one of the worst visits I've had. My appointment was for 1pm and I didn't see her until about 2:45pm. I tried to talk to her about my family medical history and my current issues and she gave me cold responses and the visit itself was rushed. I was so unhappy that I refused to go back. Will not be recommending her to anyone.
Bridgewater, NJ |
Long waits...long lines..she wants to see you every 2 weeks. Take some snacks and water when you go see her cause by the time you get to see her you will be hungry...staff doesn't care how long you waited for.
Clifton, NJ |
She might not be the sweetest or compassionate doctor which I think it's important for a patient and to feel comfortable to talk to a doctor. She knows what's she is doing and does care for the wellbeing of the patient in her own way.
in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
After waiting one hour we were treated rudely and with a complete lack of respect. Doctor does not listen nor give you a chance to express yourself. Displayed a complete lack of manners and common decency. Unless she was the last specialist in her field we would not visit her again.
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Katz may be competent at looking at lab results and adjusting medications appropriately but do not expect anything more than that. They schedule MULTIPLE patients for the same time and there is often not a place to sit in the waiting room. Dr. Katz may spend 90 seconds with you on a good day but she is not receptive to questions or concerns you have. She is bossy and short tempered and clinically very cold.
in Hackensack, NJ |
She continuously makes you wait even if your first patient of the day. Does not listen to you and does not remember you or what she has done. She has taken payment from insurance and then sent a bill saying not paid. She does not have any bedside manner and a little rude when talking about patients appearance. I made the choice to look elsewhere and am much happier.
Have you seen Dr. Adriana Katz, MD?
Are you Dr. Katz?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at Hackensack University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Katz