Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores, MD

Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Belleview, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Rivera-Flores is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Rivera-Flores

Committed to the care and improvement of the human condition through the delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare in the Marion County area.

Dr. Rivera-Flores' Experience

Dr. Rivera-Flores' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Caguas Regional Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • San Pablo Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Rivera-Flores has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rivera-Flores does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rivera-Flores and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Marion Community Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Women's Health Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Rivera-Flores is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Rivera-Flores' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rivera-Flores to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rivera-Flores' Performance
Summerfield, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Rivera to anyone who needs a family Doctor. He is very through & explains test & procedures in layman terms. He cares about his patients & it shows.
in Ocala, FL |
My visit with Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores was a wonderful experience everyone was very helpful, very understanding, and very very nice! I felt like I was at home with friends. I would sure recommend this office to anyone looking for a Family Doctor.
in Summerfield, FL |
After two doctors, Dr. Rivera was recommended. I am always impressed how prepared he is for my appointments, the time and attention he gives, and the personal phone call to let me know of the results of bloodwork. I also find the portal helpful. I can see what results are and send in Rx requests. Dr. Rivera reminds me of the doctors from my youth with his bedside manners. I would highly recommend this doctor..
Ocala, FL |
My experience with Dr Rivera was very positive. My concerns were addressed , also my plan of care. Staff very caring and showed concern regarding my health status.
Ocala, FL |
WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Ocala |
Excellent Physician. Takes the time to discuss important issues with patients. Dr. Rivera-Flores is my physician as well as my husbands'. Highly satisfied with level of care given to us and would recommend Dr. River-Flores highly.
in The Villages, FL |
I am a villagers Ndola began with Dr. Rivera 19 years ago when his office as in the Spruce. Creek Shoppes across from Walmart on 441. He has set up his practice in Bellview now working with the Ocal Health group. I highly recommend him to everyone who may be looking for a doctor out of The Villages. Dr. Rivera has a blood lab and X-Ray facilities on the premises. He telephones the results personally to you with any further instructions.
in Summerfield, Fl. |
I have been his patient for many years. He found my cancer and referred me to a good specialist. I'm now cancer free. I have had other problems over the years which have been corrected. I have never been rushed during an appointment and recommend him.
Lady Lake, FL |
Dr. Rivera has been my primary physician for the last 17 years. I have been extremely pleased with his care and concern for me as a patient as well as for my husband. Doctor is conscientious and thorough in his exams and continuous care. He always contacts me personally with results of tests and lab work immediately. Feel he is the kind of doctor everyone needs.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Rivera is an outstanding physician. He is professional, compassionate and is genuine in providing excellent health care. He will inform of your test results and actually calls you. I have never had a doctor call me at home, well, he does. He provides health care services to me, my husband and parents. His staff is wonderful, and the nurses are great. I have been going to Dr. Rivera for three years! '
in Belleview, FL |
Over sees his staff well. He is very accurate and caring. Always available when I need him and calls me if something is very important that I should know.
The Villages, FL |
Could not ask for a more personable Doctor and Staff
in Sumterville fl. |
Dr. Rivera and staff are the very best. Always very helpfully
in Summerfield FL |
The offices runs seamlessly. I have every confidence in their ability to meet my medical needs.
in Summerfield Fl |
We have been going to Dr Rivera for 10yrs since We moved to Fl. To me and my wife we have never had a Dr who we felt cared more for his patients then him. He will spend time with you he does not rush you.
in Belleview, FL |
Dr Rivera is an awesome Doctor! I suffer from severe anxiety and have white coat syndrome except for Dr Rivera. He is so kind and considerate I never stress. His nurses and office staff are so sweet and attentive. They take as much time as I need and listen to me. I highly recommend him to any and all ??.
in The Villages FL |
He is the best Dr. I have had since I moved to Fl.15 years ago He does a great job and when he cant he sends you to the right person who can
in Weirsdale, FL 32195 |
Dr. Riveria has been my Dr for years. He's compassionate and cares about his patients it's easy to make an appointment and he doesn't have a long wait time in the waiting area. His office is clean and his staff is pleasant what more can you ask for?
Have you seen Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores, MD?

Visit Dr. Rivera-Flores

Dr. Rivera-Flores accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance