Dr. Adrian Lo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Lo

ADRIAN LO MD

301 S 8th St # H Philadelphia, PA 19106

Dr. Adrian Lo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Lo accepts

Dr. Lo accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Lo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lo's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Labiaplasty
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Lo has been in practice since 1991 and is proud to have achieved the status and title of TOP DOC in Philadelphia, South Jersey and the surrounding area. Dr. Lo's staff is known for their expertise and are highly trained and compassionat...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2.0202020202020203%

Dr. Lo?
Dr. Lo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adrian Lo, MD
He was wonderful he has great staff that will help you with anything u need an did a amazing job with my boobs I’m so happy again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr Lo and his staff provided such a welcoming and personal experience from the first email communication and consultation. I felt that my goals and needs were heard from the first meeting, all the way through to my final post-op checkup. My results are amazing and I could not be happier about my decision to work with Dr Lo to achieve the enhanced appearance I was hoping for. Dr Lo is very attentive, understanding and patient, and walks you through the entire process. Extremely satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo is amazing. I finally decided that I was going to take the first step to finally getting a breast augmentation and scheduled an appointment for a consultation. Naturally, I was nervous and wasn’t sure what to expect. Dr. Lo answered all of my questions and informed me on the types implants he offered. He explained how each implant would shape my breast differently and had examples that I was able to hold and feel. His team was amazing and the day of my consultation I was able to see a 3D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I recently had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. ActualIy I am still healing. even this early after surgery I can say I am so happy with the results. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lo and his staff. From the beginning of the process they were professional, informative, supportive and at no moment did they make me feel pressured. After the surgery, he called that evening to check in on me and then again personally returned my call when I had some questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Meeting Dr. Lo and his staff was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I had always wanted to have my breast done as my self confidence and self esteem was so low. I had researched heavily so I knew exactly what and wanted and how I wanted it done it was just a matter of who would do it and not only did I find the best surgeon I found the best staff! I could not be happier and still consider them like family! If you are considering having plastic surgery you want Dr. LO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I am 37 years old, I have a breast augmentation with saline implants. It was almost 5 years ago, my breasts are still the same...they look and feel fantastic. My breasts were a 34B and now I am a 36 DD, which is exactly what I wanted. I LOVE HIM! He answers all your questions, he takes his time. The nurses and anesthesia were excellent too! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for breast surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I have liposuction doc done by doctor low abdomen love handles and thighs . Sincerely disappointed I was left squares pockets of fat I have since seen 2 other plastic surgeons and they both stated it was poorly done I have pockets of fat all over. I am also a nurse and discussed with doctor Lowe doing a revision at which he said no is suggested A tt Which was what I wanted to avoid and the chief of plastic surgery said I don't need e tt just need my lip suction revision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr Lo and his staff did everything to make me feel comfortable and convenient in the positive outcome. Me breasts look beautiful and natural. Three months after my breast enlargement I feel like I have not ever done anything to them. And the recovery time was only 3 days to me, then I was able go out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo and all of his staff were very helpful throughout the whole process. They explained everything to me in detail ahead of time so there was no confusion. I really appreciated the professionalism of all the staff at Penn Medicine. My chest looks way better than it did before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo and is his staff are highly qualified, professional, and personable. They put me at ease and answered all my questions. I am very happy with my results, would do it again with this great doctor and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo is the absolute best! He took the time to answer all my questions, and the surgery could not have gone better. 5 of my friends have gone to him and the results are always perfect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo made this procedure very easy to understand and the entire staff was always willing to answer any questions that I had. Any time that I had a concern, an appointment was made available to me. There is nobody else I would have wanted for my surgery. I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
The staff was wonderful and the recovery time was minimal! All around efficiency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
The best thing you could do for yourself. Incredible improvement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo and all of his staff are great. All super nice. He took his time with me explaining everything, and had me make several post op appointments to check on my healing process. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr Lo and his staff helped me finally get a long standing issue taken care of. They were extremely helpful along the way. I can now focus on new goals instead of dwelling on something I couldn’t change with exercise. Thanks Dr Lo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
As we know the research involved with finding a Plastic Surgeon can be a great task. After years of research and only one consultation I knew Dr. Lo and his team were perfect for me. Its been 6 months and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Dr. Lo is truly a master of his craft.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I am beyond happy that I choose Dr. Lo for my BA. I am now 6 mo PO. I was a deflated NA due to breastfeeding and wanted to feel more feminine. They look and feel completely natural. I was nervous leading up to the procedure, but Dr. Lo and his staff were extremely informative and it helped to calm my nerves. After care is nothing short of amazing. He makes sure that his work is healing like it should. During the last post op, he made sure that if I ever need anything, he is a just call away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
My experience here was great. Everyone here is so friendly! Dr. Adrian Lo was there through my whole surgery procedure. I was very nervous at the time of my actual surgery, he made sure to keep me calm. Highly recommend Dr. Adrian Lo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Adrian Lo did an amazing job. I had gotten two BA previously from another physician and was unhappy with my size. I was scared to get a third one but it was wearing heavy on my mind. I kept going back and forth on if I should go through with it and im glad i did. I wish I came here first! 6 Star.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lo?

Adrian Lo MD