Dr. Adrian Lo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Lo

Adrian Lo MD

301 S 8th St # H Philadelphia, PA 19106

Dr. Adrian Lo, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lo to book an appointment.

Dr. Lo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lo

Dr. Lo?
What People Say About Dr. Adrian Lo, MD
Dr. Lo and his team are professional and very welcoming right from the start. They made possible what other doctors told me was impossible to achieve with my breast augmentation. Dr. Lo and his staff take the time to help you through the entire process. My only regret is that I didn’t find Dr. Lo’s office sooner. ;)
K. Scott – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Lo! I was apprehensive before my first visit with him, but then his expertise really showed through and his calm, friendly manner put my mind at ease. His office is super clean, organized, and efficient, and everyone there is professional and friendly. Melissa, Tammy, Lisa and Jami all made my experience so positive and they each went above and beyond making sure I was cared for. Throughout my surgery and follow-ups, I noted that not only is Dr. Lo amazing at what he does, he and the whole staff have your best interest at heart. Because of the care and support I received, everything went smoothly for me and I couldn’t be happier with the results!
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo is outstanding. I cannot express in words how pleased I am with my breast augmentation surgery. I receive so many compliments on how amazing and natural they look. He was very honest and listened to my concerns. His staff was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Melissa his PA was more than available after the surgery to answer any questions or concerns. Both Dr Lo and Melissa checked in on me that night and the next day. His office staff was always pleasant and very helpful. They go out of their way to make sure your experience is pleasurable. I would highly recommend Dr Lo.
Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I first went to Dr. Lo for otoplasty back in 2005. I was so happy for results that 14 years later, when I was considering breast augmentation, it wasn't even a question who I would go to. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. He gave me exactly what I asked for.
Karen – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
My experience with Dr. Lo was 5 stars. Professional, thorough, and informative. He listen to my story and guided me through different treatment options. I ultimately decided to have gynecomastia surgery and I am extremely satisfied with my decision. Although everyone's situation will be unique to them, I was left with essentially no scarring and my recovery time was quicker than expected. Money well spent.
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Researching the ratio and number of surgical reviews for Dr. Lo on various sites, it's easy to see the doctor is buying "troll farm" positive reviews. This is my (well-informed) opinion. Compare ratios to nationally recognized plastic surgeons (of which, Dr. Lo is not one) and judge for yourself. Dr. Lo has been participating in this bad practice for 12 years, again, in my opnion, but it's easy to track online when you know how. It's highly dangerous to patients.
Former Patient in Philadelphia, PA – Jun 16, 2019
With a successful practice in its 28th year and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
He was wonderful he has great staff that will help you with anything u need an did a amazing job with my boobs I’m so happy again
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr Lo and his staff provided such a welcoming and personal experience from the first email communication and consultation. I felt that my goals and needs were heard from the first meeting, all the way through to my final post-op checkup. My results are amazing and I could not be happier about my decision to work with Dr Lo to achieve the enhanced appearance I was hoping for. Dr Lo is very attentive, understanding and patient, and walks you through the entire process. Extremely satisfied!
PA – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo is amazing. I finally decided that I was going to take the first step to finally getting a breast augmentation and scheduled an appointment for a consultation. Naturally, I was nervous and wasn’t sure what to expect. Dr. Lo answered all of my questions and informed me on the types implants he offered. He explained how each implant would shape my breast differently and had examples that I was able to hold and feel. His team was amazing and the day of my consultation I was able to see a 3D
Philadelphia – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I recently had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. ActualIy I am still healing. even this early after surgery I can say I am so happy with the results. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Lo and his staff. From the beginning of the process they were professional, informative, supportive and at no moment did they make me feel pressured. After the surgery, he called that evening to check in on me and then again personally returned my call when I had some questions.
Lisette in NJ – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Meeting Dr. Lo and his staff was the best thing that had ever happened to me. I had always wanted to have my breast done as my self confidence and self esteem was so low. I had researched heavily so I knew exactly what and wanted and how I wanted it done it was just a matter of who would do it and not only did I find the best surgeon I found the best staff! I could not be happier and still consider them like family! If you are considering having plastic surgery you want Dr. LO!
Jackee Simpkins in broomall, PA – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I am 37 years old, I have a breast augmentation with saline implants. It was almost 5 years ago, my breasts are still the same...they look and feel fantastic. My breasts were a 34B and now I am a 36 DD, which is exactly what I wanted. I LOVE HIM! He answers all your questions, he takes his time. The nurses and anesthesia were excellent too! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for breast surgery!
Jessica in Philadelphia, PA – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
I have liposuction doc done by doctor low abdomen love handles and thighs . Sincerely disappointed I was left squares pockets of fat I have since seen 2 other plastic surgeons and they both stated it was poorly done I have pockets of fat all over. I am also a nurse and discussed with doctor Lowe doing a revision at which he said no is suggested A tt Which was what I wanted to avoid and the chief of plastic surgery said I don't need e tt just need my lip suction revision.
Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr Lo and his staff did everything to make me feel comfortable and convenient in the positive outcome. Me breasts look beautiful and natural. Three months after my breast enlargement I feel like I have not ever done anything to them. And the recovery time was only 3 days to me, then I was able go out.
Philadelphia, PA – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo and all of his staff were very helpful throughout the whole process. They explained everything to me in detail ahead of time so there was no confusion. I really appreciated the professionalism of all the staff at Penn Medicine. My chest looks way better than it did before!
Steven S in Philadelphia, PA – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo and is his staff are highly qualified, professional, and personable. They put me at ease and answered all my questions. I am very happy with my results, would do it again with this great doctor and highly recommend him.
Philadelphia, PA – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo is the absolute best! He took the time to answer all my questions, and the surgery could not have gone better. 5 of my friends have gone to him and the results are always perfect!
Katie C in Philadelphia, PA – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
Dr. Lo made this procedure very easy to understand and the entire staff was always willing to answer any questions that I had. Any time that I had a concern, an appointment was made available to me. There is nobody else I would have wanted for my surgery. I couldn't be happier!
Philadelphia, PA – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
The staff was wonderful and the recovery time was minimal! All around efficiency.
Philadelphia, PA – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?
The best thing you could do for yourself. Incredible improvement!
Philadelphia, PA – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Lo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lo?

Dr. Lo has been in practice since 1991 and is proud to have achieved the status and title of TOP DOC in Philadelphia, South Jersey and the surrounding area. Dr. Lo's staff is known for their expertise and are highly trained and compassionat...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery