Dr. Adrian Legaspi, MD

Surgical Oncology | Male

Dr. Adrian Legaspi, MD
Dr. Adrian Legaspi, MD is a surgical oncology doctor who practices in Hialeah, FL. He has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Legaspi is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Palmetto General Hospital.

Dr. Legaspi's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Legaspi's Experience

See how Dr. Legaspi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Legaspi

Dr. Legaspi accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Legaspi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Legaspi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Legaspi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Legaspi to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Legaspi's Performance
    in Miami, FL |
    Es imposible en 500 caracteres describir las cualidades médicas de este doctor. Yo personalmente nunca voy a olvidar cuando hace dos años se paró delante de mi en la cama del hospital y me dijo Señora Guerra yo le voy a sacar el tumor no se preocupe todo va a estar bien. Fui muy afortunada de haber pasado por las manos de tan excelente cirujano que junto a su equipo de médicos tan profesionales como el viven salvando vidas constantemente. Gracias por existir!!!!!
    Miami, FL |
    Dr. Legaspi is an extremely gifted surgeon & the most compassionate, charming person you'll encounter. Please know I don't use the word gifted lightly, he truly is. I honestly believe he saved my life when he operated me over five years ago. If it were not for him, I may not be cancer free today nor the area he treated look so good. Recently, I had an unrelated issue; knowing I could go to this trusted & brilliant doctor eased my anxiety. All patients are important to him. Also, stellar staff.
    in Hialeah, FL |
    Dr. Legaspi is very knowledgeable, sweet, and caring. I had a great overall experience with him and his staff. Highly recommended! :)
    in Miramar, Florida |
    I was treated by Dr. Legaspi in 1998 for a Pheocromositoma a tumor in the adrenal gland was removed. This is a very rare and uncommun surgery of 1 in a 1000. The surgery went well and Dr. Legaspi was very professional and caring. We are very grateful. Marie Choren
    in Miami, FL |
    Dr. Legaspi was amazing. I think we can all be a little uneasy when having some skin surgery. He calmed my fears, explained what he needed to do, set a reasonable time frame, and he and his office handled everything (outpatient surgery). I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know! I have already started doing so!!
    in Doral,Fl.33178 |
    I admire Dr. Adrian Legaspi because is an excellent professional,a beautiful person and humanitarian doctor.I love Dr. Adrian Legaspi and I beleave in what he does. Is a excellent value that Palmeto Hospital have. I recomend Dr.Adrian Legaspi
    in Key Largo, FL |
    EXCELLENT :0) IM SUPER HAPPY WE WERE REF .TO HIM BY MY MOMS ONCOLOGIST ...
    Have you seen Dr. Adrian Legaspi, MD?
    Are you Dr. Legaspi?

Dr. Legaspi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Legaspi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Surgical Oncology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Breast Cancer
    • Burkitt's Lymphoma
    • Colorectal Cancer
    • ENT Cancer
    • Esophageal Cancer
    • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
    • Liver Cancer
    • Mediastinal Tumors, Malignant
    • Pancreatic Cancer
    • Purpura
    • Retina Diseases
    • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)

Escuela Medico Militar, Universidad Del Ejercito Y Fuerza Aerea

Graduated in 1976

Central Military Hospital, Mexico City, Mexico
      Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
      New Jersey Medical School, University Of Medicine & Dentistry Of New Jersey (UMDNJ)
      Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Department Of Surgery
      The New York Hospital Cornell University Medical College
    • Other Education
      Medical Director, Advanced Surgical Oncology Network

Dr. Legaspi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Legaspi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Surgical Oncology