Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD

Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  ·
Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Saint Louis University / School of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and neurosurgery.

5525 W 119th St Ste 210

Overland Park, KS 66209

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Jackson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jackson's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spondylosis

Dr. Jackson treats Spondylosis more than 59% of his peers

Dr. Jackson treats this condition more than 59% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Jackson treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 55% of his peers

Dr. Jackson treats this condition more than 55% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Epilepsy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

I specialize in all disorders of the spine with a special interest in the cervical spine (neck). I am board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and fellowship trained in spinal surgery with a practice that focuses exclusively on the spine. The privilege...

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

9.67741935483871%

Dr. Jackson?
Dr. Jackson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD
very laid back and personal Dr. I was at ease with the the entire office staff !surgery was great and easy recovery !Dr. Jackson was outstanding every visit ! Its awesome to be pain free! And living healthy again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I was in excruciating pain when I met with Dr. Jackson prior to surgery and was hesitant to have the procedure because of all of the horror stories I have heard. After meeting with both Dr. Jackson and his staff, I was much more at ease with surgery because of the time they took to answer all of my questions and listen to my concerns. I was scheduled for a discectomy on my S1/L5 and could not have been happier. I am now three months post surgery and I am so glad I chose Dr. Jackson for my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I have recommended Dr Jackson to others. I consulted with him about a rare cyst in my neck. He was open and kind and helped me rule out other pathology with a nerve block and encouraged me to see a specialist out of town for treatment of the cyst. He assured me that he would help me in the future if the other issues became a problem and wished me the best very warmly. He helped me with peace of mind in moving forward. Would go back to him in an instant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
From day one of my consultation with Dr. Jackson, I knew that I had finally found the answer to my never ending neck pain. At least that is what I was willing to except. However Dr. Jackson and his team gave me the reassurance that the necessary surgery would alleviate my neck pain. I can't thank you enough Dr. Jackson as well as your staff for allowing me to live pain free. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson to anyone who suffers chronic neck pain. Thank you so much, Mary A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
After 4 months of failed epidurals for right arm pain, I met with Dr. Adrian Jackson and his team. It was life changing for me. I suffered from degenerative stenosis and a Anterior Cervical Disectomy and Fusion was necessary. I was apprehensive, as we have all heard the nasty back/neck surgery rumors. If not for Dr. Jackson, Derek Barnard-P.A, Dana and Stephanie, I can honestly say they saved my life. I am deeply indebted to Dr. Jackson’s team. Thank you for allowing me to live again. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
Awesome staff with Dr. Jackson being exceptional!!! Can not say enough about them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
Straight forward no nonsense approach. My neck feels better than it has in 15 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I’m so happy I chose Premier Spine. The receptionist was awesome! She was friendly & light hearted.She made the sign in process quick and easy.Her phone conversations were very professional but yet she made it sound like she was talking to a friend. I was extremely empressed with her! The nurse and PA I saw were very friendly & thourough. My wait time to see the doctor was minimal. I saw Dr. Jackson. He was friendly, thorough, and straightforward. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson is amazing and truly cares about his patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson has a great bedside manner. He is professional, and he did a great job taking care of me through a back injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I had an injury to L-5 that compressed the S-1 nerve going down my left leg. Even though I still have issues post surgery, there is not another surgeon out there I would let work on me but this man. I enjoyed the banter back and forth that we had. I would give him a hard time and he would give it right back. Dr Jackson is straight forward and tells you the facts. His office staff has always courteous and been there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I was not impressed with Dr. Jackson. I saw him on a workers comp claim and he refused to do anything for my pain. Kept telling me to go swim. I'm still in constant pain and nothing has been fixed. MRI showed narrowing in my spinal canal and a disc bulge. He is very abrupt and lacks compassion for patients. I would not recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
Three months post op ACDF disc 5-7 on my cervical spine. AMAZING Surgion and his assistant Derek. Been seeing Dr Jackson for the past 4 years. He is,a very conservative surgion and didn't rush into surgery. After two series of epideral shots and pain meds i decided to take the surgery rout. I highly recomend Dr Jackson! He & Derek made me feel at ease about the surgery. Office staff was also awesone and patient with all of the questions that i had. Derek never hesitated to return my phone calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jackson at Premier Spine care was awesome. His professionalism and bedside manner were the best. He explained the surgery required to resolve my issue. I noticed within days after the surgery my symptoms were much better. 6 months I am still healing but getting better every week, doing things that I have not been able to do in years without being in bed the following days after the activity. The only issue was getting past the scheduling (unaware that they accepted ins.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I was sent to Dr. Jackson by my work for a back injury. Dr. Jackson was straight forward with all the options available and the expected results of each option. I elected to have surgery against all the things I have heard from friends and relatives about back surgery. I am about 14 weeks post surgery and I am back to full duty at work. The surgery, to date, has been a great outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson. Do your part physically, and you will be happy with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
Dr. Jackson is a great surgeon and very attentive to my needs and concerns. The thoroughness to detail, the compassion, the care, and the follow-up I received from Dr. Jackson, Derek & Heather were top notch. I needed a fusion at C4-C5 after years of neck & trapezius pain. The recovery time was way easier and shorter than I thought it would be, and I am without pain now! I would recommend Dr. Jackson if you are looking for someone who cares about you and your quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jackson at Premier Spine care was awesome. His professionalism and bedside manner was the best. I had a very sharp pain in my neck that radiated to the top part my shoulder. I had tried many options (Chiro, injections, deep tissue massage & PT) with no success before consulting Dr. Jackson. He identified the issue, explained the surgery required to resolve. Within days after the surgery my symptoms were gone. By 12 weeks I was 100%. The office staff was also great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Adrian Jackson for those in need of a back specialist!. After taking Conservative maintenance with my back which actually ended up being a very bad herniated disc, i made the decision to have a Microdiscectomy done on on my L4/L5 disc. the steps he took and the calm and very patient communication he had with me made me feel very comfortable of what journey i was taking to better my back. He kept everything a 100% real with me about outcomes of what i can expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I had bones spurs at C5/C6 and was in a lot of pain for a year. I went to physical therapy, had spinal injections, and nothing helped to alleviate the pain. I was referred to Dr. Jackson. He explained he could help by performing a cervical disc removal and fusion. I am so happy I had this surgery. The pain is much less and I am now able to sleep through the night. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson. His staff was extremely helpful and very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Jackson, MD?
I recently moved to Kansas City. I was in extreme pain without relief and unable to stand straight. After a quest to alleviate the pain through chiropractic and acupuncture methods, I found Dr. Jackson. I was diagnosed with a herniated disc. Dr. Jackson was caring, honest and gave me hope that I was not going to be in excruciating pain forever. I am 2 months out of surgery and honestly can say he changed my life. He & his staff took incredible care of me through the process. Thank you!!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?

Insurance accepted