Dr. Adrian P. Jackson, MD

Dr. Adrian P. Jackson, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 47 years old

I specialize in all disorders of the spine with a special interest in the cervical spine (neck). I am board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and fellowship trained in spinal surgery with a practice that focuses exclusively on the spine. The privilege of training at some of the best programs in the country allows me to offer more treatment options for my patients, including minimally invasive surgery. My practice takes a strongly conservative approach to the treatment of spinal disorders.Read more

Dr. Jackson's Experience

See how Dr. Jackson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jackson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jackson
Dr. Jackson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (47)
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Jackson is the most compassionate doctor I have ever meet. He is truly concerned with your condition, however really listened to me after the surgery. Doctor's can only do so much during the surgery and it is difficult to follow through, however he recommended after surgery to walk, walk, and walk. It then transitioned to swimming to help build up my bodies core. These are tasks that I highly encourage as I was not a typical case and the expected outcome "not good", however I am great!!!
Leonardville KS |
Dr. Jackson is an amazing doctor. Very professional and quality service. I had been having pain for years in my leg and within a very short time Dr. Jackson was able to diagnose the problem and fix it immediately. I would and have been recommending him to everyone.
in Lawrence, KS |
As an investigator of medical malpractice and misconduct, I am pretty hesitant to seek medical care. But seeing Dr. Jackson was the best decision of my life. His exceptional surgical skills and caring bedside manner put me at ease, despite being told I needed neck surgery at 29 years old. He performed an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion at my c5-c6 on June 28, 2016. I woke up pain free and was able to get back to my life almost immediately. I am so incredibly thankful for Dr. Jackson.
in Overland Park, KS |
I am a 58 year old woman in general excellent health. Somehow, I damaged my neck C-4, C-5, C-6 & C-7. The pain was horrible. Dr. Jackson performed my surgery on June 9. He fused C-5&6 and C-6&7. I literally woke up in the recovery room feeling better. The pain was GONE. By the end of the following week, I was pretty much functioning normally again. I just avoided lifting heavy objects. The entire staff at Premier Spine Care was always kind, patient, and helpful. I highly recommend them.
in Overland Park, KS |
After meeting Dr. Jackson and his team my anxiety greatly diminished. I was terrified to have surgery but could no longer handle suffering in pain and had no quality of life. Dr. Jackson thoroughly explained how the procedure would be completed, answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable with moving forward. I'm 3 months post operation and PAIN FREE! If you are in pain and scared- go talk to Dr. Jackson and his team. Stop the suffering and get your life back!
in Overland Park, KS |
I rarely write reviews, but looking back at the gravity of the situation, I am convinced Dr. Jackson has a gift with the spine that you cannot learn in any textbook or rotation. I don't know if he keeps a magic wand in the OR, but his speed and accuracy in surgery are remarkable.If you want someone who knows what they're doing, likes what they're doing, and is really good at what they're doing, then Dr. Jackson is as good as it gets. (More details on Vitals, if needed)
in Grandview, MO |
I was sent there through a workers comp issue. He did my surgery and my overall experience with Dr. Jackson and his staff were really good. I was really nervous and now I am relieved of most of the pain. I'm waiting for therapy now .
in Mission, KS |
Dr.Jackson deserves the highest rating possible for his ability to surgically correct neck pain when no other treatment/ therapy works! I'm including his office & hospital support staff. He surrounds himself only with persons that measure up to his STANDARDS of EXCELLENCE. His bedside manner, diagnostic ability, and most importantly surgical skills resulted in relieving my cervical neck pain thus affording me a vastly improved quality of life. I've been an RN 48 years. You can TRUST my opinion!
in Kansas |
Three years ago I had lower back surgery and cervical spine surgery with fusion and plate. No issues with these surgery's to date. A much better quality of life. Highly recommend this caring Doctor.
in Emporia ks |
I think he is a laier because he works with the insurences companies he doesn't care about patients because I still have a lot a pain and went to Emergency room but he said I don't have anything just walk and you will be fine he said my pain is terrible but he didn't care at all..so please don't get him find a real and honest doctor who takes care of people instead his own profit..thanks
in Alma, KS |
Very professional, knowledgeable, friendly. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have back surgery. My back injury was caused at work, so I was worried about the doctor that workman's comp would provide. But I got Dr. Adrian P. Jackson and was very pleased.
in Hutchinson, KS |
PROFESSIONAL EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY, HONEST AND SINCERE....ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE MET
in Fredonia, KS |
Very knowledgable about his job. I had a fusion several years ago and didn't realize what a bad experience I had. With Dr. Jackson, it was the total opposite. My pain level was almost none. His bedside manner is awesome. He knew what to do and how to do it. I couldn't be more pleased with his work. I'm not only recommending him to my friends and collegues, but my Dr. and physical therapist. They were also impressed with how well I was doing after surgery. Thank you Dr. Jackson
Have you seen Dr. Adrian P. Jackson, MD?
Are you Dr. Jackson?

Dr. Jackson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jackson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

• Synthes Award for best resident/fellow research paper

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jackson's Board Certifications

• Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Cervical Spine Disorders
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Spinal Cord Injury

Twin Cities Spine Center

Completed in 2005

Stony Brook University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Neurosurgery

• Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Plating and Fusion
  • Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lumbar Spine Surgery
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: