Contact provider for availability

Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Ambrose

"HE WAS THE FIRST PSYCHIATRIST THAT DIDN'T JAM MEDS DOWN OUR THROATS. MY DAUGHTER HAD ALLERGIES TO MANY OF THE ANTIPSYCHOTICS. HE WAS WILLING TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND DIDN'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT WANTING TO WAIT ON THE MEDS. WHAT A GEM!"

Read Review

"We went to him because my kid was really depressed and I was tired of screaming back and forth with him. Dr Ambrose is a stern guy but you can tell he really cares you know? Great guy, too bad his waitlist is so long."

Read Review

Dr. Ambrose's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
We went to four different therapists before Dr. Ambrose but my daughter's depression keeps getting worse. I was so scared and cried every night because she was suffering every day. Dr. Ambrose, you were the best doctor we ever had. I was nervous about her medications, but you actually took the time to talk to me about them. She graduated last week and I'm tearing up now just thinking about it but I never thought she would get better. She is alive today because of you! THANK YOU DR AMBROSE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
Dr Ambrose saved my child's life! He has a no BS attitude, and it was so refreshing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
He was really good with my son. Saved his life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
My son got referred to him after being in the ED for almost 3 days. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. He's very thorough and kind in our interview. I really hope he has room for my other children as well. I would definitely bring them here in a heart beat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
I usually never leave any "review" because I don't trust them but Dr. Ambrose really is an exception. My son never opened up to anyone andI thought I was going to lose my son from the depression. When we first met Dr. Ambrose, my son didn't say a single word for the entire appointment. I was ready to give up but Dr Ambrose was kind and gentle but very stern and strict and overtime, I guess my son really needed that. I don't know if you ever see this but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
I'm a pre-surgery MTF college student and I got referred to his clinic from my pediatrician. The first thing out of his mouth was actually asking which pronoun I prefer. No one had ever done that for me before. He's the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?
He was incredibly patient and caring toward my daughter. She was going through a really hard time with her depression. I don't think my daughter would still be here without his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ambrose?

Dr. Adrian Ambrose, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. He specializes in psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Ambrose accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Ambrose's experience treating your condition or procedure