Dr. Adnan Badr, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Dr. Adnan Badr, MD
I am a Board Certified Gastroenterologist in Plano, Texas, and a part of a Private Practice called Digestive Health Associates of Texas. Born in London, United Kingdom, and completed my Medical Education in Lattakia, Syria and completed my residency training for Internal Medicine at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, Texas. I have had multiple accomplishments during my career as a Gastroenterologist and will continue to excel in my field of practice. My mission is to optimize the health of patients and the community by providing compassionate state of the art care to adults with digestive and liver diseases.

Dr. Badr's Care Philosophy

I appreciate the opportunity to contribute significantly to people's lives and well-being, while still staying on the cutting edge of science and technology. I enjoy the personal interaction with patients and their families during times of illness and need.

Dr. Badr's Experience

See how Dr. Badr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Badr

Dr. Badr accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Badr is now accepting new patients
DHAT Plano6124 W Parker Rd Ste 336
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 265-4190Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Badr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Badr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Badr's Performance
in Ft worth |
I miss you! Hated having to change doctors due to a move. If you want a kind doctor you can openly and comfortably talk about poop, then Badr is your guy. He was there for me through some painful times (diverticulitis) and even called me at home after hours to check up on me.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We will miss having you come visit us at our office. Many blessings on your move.
Dallas, TX |
Very knowledgeable and helpful
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Badr is an amazing doctor
Thank You so much for your kind words
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Badr is absolutely the kindest, most caring, compassionate doctor we have had the pleasure of seeing. He goes above and beyond his job to make sure that you are taken care of. I've had a stubborn condition that never seemed treatable, but Dr. Badr never gave up and found a treatment for me that works. His staff is the best, and they make you feel comfortable and welcome. Highest recommendation for him!
Ms. Layman, thank you so much for your kind words, it is a pleasure to serve your needs.
Frisco, TX |
Was told my daughter had blockage and that he could do nothing about it and only did a partial colonoscopy and said wait for biopsy results. Never got them called three times already. Was in an exceptional hurry and went over nothing with us.
Please accept my apologies for we care quite deeply about our patients and their needs. We take patient feedback quite seriously and this is a way for us to improve our practice. We would enjoy speaking with you to resolve the situation. If you would please email Theresa @ theresa.mccraw@dhat.com and she will be happy to schedule a meeting with you about your concerns. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,
Plano, TX |
Very professional and knowledgeable. Explains things clearly and in an understandable manner. Personable. Good and comfortable approach to patient. Highly recommend Dr. Badr.
Thank You so much for your encouraging words.
in Frisco TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Badr for about 8 years since after an emergency that sent me to the hospital. He took the time to understand my concerns and has given me excellent care and guidance to manage my recovery and keeping me from another relapse. I would definitely recommend him.
Thank you so much for your response to our Survey. We enjoy meeting the needs of our patients.
in Frisco |
Very thorough, understanding, and caring.
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are blessed to be able to serve your health needs.
in Plano, TX |
Has taken them time and patience with my diagnosis.
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this survey. It is an honor to serve your health needs.
in Plano, TX |
Easy to talk to, and he spends as much time as needed to answer my questions.
Plano, TX |
Dr. Badr has been my doctor since 2005. He allows me to vent, he does not overmedicate, his nurse is THE BEST, and if I didn't like him I would bother writing a review.
in allen, tx |
Professional, caring, never rushes appt's, and is truly sincere.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Badar is one of the best doctors I have had. Very kind, knowledgeable and lots of patience. Always listening and answering my questions.
in Lewisville, Tx |
He always takes the time needed in our appointment to hear and discuss all of my problems.
in Plano, TX |
I have seen Dr Badr for over 15 years. Dr Badr has always made sure I have received the highest quality care available. Dr Badr's attention to my personal wellbeing has given me the confidence that I am as well cared for as a family member.
in Dallas, TX |
I appreciate that Dr. Badr listens to my concerns and will discuss his game plan with me. As a chronically ill patient, this is a very valuable aspect of care that is not always provided.
Have you seen Dr. Adnan Badr, MD?

Compare Dr. Badr

Dr. Badr says...

I am a Board Certified Gastroenterologist in Plano, Texas, and a part of a Private Practice called Digestive Health Associates of Texas. Born in London, United Kingdom, and completed my Medical Education in Lattakia, Syria and completed my residency training for Internal Medicine at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, Texas.

I have had multiple accomplishments during my career as a Gastroenterologist and will continue to excel in my field of practice. My mission is to optimize the health of patients and the community by providing compassionate state of the art care to adults with digestive and liver diseases.

Dr. Badr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Badr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Badr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Badr's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 1999

University Of Kansas Medical Center

Graduated in 1999

• Arabic

Dr. Badr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures