Dr. Adnan Badr, MD

Dr. Adnan Badr, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Adnan Badr, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Tichreen in 1988 and specializes in gastroenterology.Read his story

6124 W Parker Rd Ste 336

Plano, TX 75093

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Badr

See how frequently Dr. Badr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enteritis
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Dr. Badr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Badr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Badr "I am a Board Certified Gastroenterologist in Plano, Texas, and a part of a Private Practice called Digestive Health Associates of Texas. Born in London, United Kingdom, and completed my Medical Education in Lattakia, Syria and completed my residency training for Internal Medicine at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, Texas. I have had multiple accomplishments during my career as a Gastroenterologist and will continue to excel in my field of practice. My mission is to optimize the health of patients and the community by providing compassionate state of the art care to adults with digestive and liver diseases."

This content was provided by Dr. Badr "I appreciate the opportunity to contribute significantly to people's lives and well-being, while still staying on the cutting edge of science and technology. I enjoy the personal interaction with patients and their families during times of illness and need."

• Gastroenterology

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University Of Kansas Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Badr has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Badr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Badr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badr to family and friends
4.5
based on 45 total reviews (18 with comments)

Dr. Badr's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Badr is an exceptional physician. He performed my routine colonoscopy and endoscopy. He is extremely knowledgeable. Professional and caring with a great bedside manner. The only little thing that isn’t up to par is that when you call his office you never get to speak to a human. All of the...more

Happy New Year and thank you so much for your kind words. Please accept our apology for the phone system, we are always striving to improve and will definitely work on the operation of the phone system.

in Plano
Dr. Badr is an amazing doctor. After 12 years of suffering from stomach issues and trying everything imaginable, I thought there was no hope. Dr. Badr was able to diagnose and prescribe a treatment that has changed my life. I just wish I would have found him sooner. Dr. Badr, I am eternally...more

Happy New Year and thank you so very much for your kind words. It is a pleasure to serve your needs.

in Ft worth
I miss you! Hated having to change doctors due to a move. If you want a kind doctor you can openly and comfortably talk about poop, then Badr is your guy. He was there for me through some painful times (diverticulitis) and even called me at home after hours to check up on me.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will miss having you come visit us at our office. Many blessings on your move.

in Dallas, TX
Very knowledgeable and helpful

Thank you so very much for the kind words!

in Dallas, TX
Dr. Badr is an amazing doctor

Thank You so much for your kind words