Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Thebaud

Family Psychiatry Services

2725 Rebecca Ln Ste 107 Orange City, FL 32763

Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Orange City, FL. He graduated from University Of Haiti / School Of Medicine and Pharmacy and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Thebaud accepts

Dr. Thebaud accepts the following insurance:

Benesys
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
HealthPartners
MedHealthInsurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Thebaud's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Thebaud's Top Procedures and Conditions

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Thebaud treats Bipolar Disorder more than 49% of his peers

Dr. Thebaud treats this condition more than 49% of his peers

Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Thebaud performs Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback) more than 36% of his peers

Dr. Thebaud performs this procedure more than 36% of his peers

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Thebaud treats Psychiatric Diseases more than 35% of his peers

Dr. Thebaud treats this condition more than 35% of his peers

Dr. Thebaud's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

3.8

Dr. Thebaud?
Dr. Thebaud's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD
Every time I go to the office JoJo is always SO welcoming! She greets us with a smile and does whatever she can to make us feel comfortable. When I call I can hear the smile in her voice. She's the perfect person to represent an awesome office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
Dr. Thebaud, he is very kind to me and his staff are the same very kind like JOJO, she work in the front when you come in!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
I love all the staff at this practice. From reception with JoJo, she's always professional and kind, to the therapists and Drs. I would absolutely recommend this practice to anyone in need of quality mental health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
After calling countless doctor’s trying to get in as quickly as possible this office was willing to see the urgency of my request and was able to get my son in. Originally it was going to be a week but much better than the 3 to 4 months everywhere else I called. However, they had a cancellation and were able to get us in in 3 days. The APRN Jessica was very impressive - she spent a considerable amount of time with us and really listened to what was going on. Kim & Monique were excellent too
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
The doctors here are amazing and everytime I come for my appointments the staff is welcoming. Especially JoJo. She is friendly and you can tell she really enjoys her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
Ms. Jojo is the most amazing help. She is upbeat, always polite, quick to assist. I always look forward to seeing Ms. Jojo when bringing my child on to see the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
I love this office and JoJo at the front desk is always cheerful and happy to brighten your day with a big smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
This review is for JoJo. JoJo is very pleasant and professional. Every contact with her has been a wonderful experience. She is an asset to the medical office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
A great office with awesome staff, Jo Jo at front desk is amazing, she is so nice and helpful. She really helps out and gets things done when needed, I was having issue with insurance and she worked so hard and got it straightened out quick. I love walking into office and seeing her smiling face and her many shades of awesome colored lipstick. I look forward to see what color she has on each time I go. She brings alot of personality into office. Thanks JoJo for all your help. Much appreciated!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
We visit the office in Sanford and we love it! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Kelly and Jessie are wonderful with my kids. And everyone at the front desk is great, especially Pamela. She always greets us with a smile and is very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
This has been an excellent experience for both my son and I. The office staff is so pleasant and makes asking for help so much easier. Jojo is kind, friendly, and professional every time we see her. Kim and her deskmate (sorry I don’t know your name!) are also great as well as Jessica, Jessie, and Paula. I really couldn’t ask for a better team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
My name is Christina and I love coming to this office Chris Tamika and even the new girl Simone are very kind to me and always make me feel very welcome! I highly recommend this research Clinic to anyone who's trying to find better alternatives for their medical needs. The doctor here is super as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
This is a wonderful office and the staff here is great! Chris and Tameka are always so gentle whenever they draw my blood. Meagan is also very helpful anytime whenever I need to change my schedule visits. Thanks to everyone who makes my time here pleasant. Especially Dr. Thebaud, he's a great doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
The staff is very patient and pleasant to deal with every time we visit their office. Tameka Chris Symone and Megan are so kind to my daughter! We love every time we visit this office and the doctor is Awesome with his bedside manners!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
Very nice and caring people. Always a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
We love coming to see Tameka and Chris, they are both so nice and friendly. Dr.T is an awesome doctor and my son loves to visit him as well. Thanks for being so nice to us with all the snacks Tameka gives the kids. It really helps when they get out of school.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
Hello my name is Patty MacCollister and my son was here for a ADHD study at this office. This was our first visit and the staff here was great! Tameka was a very beautiful spirit at the front desk when we came in. My son had surgery and Megan and Symone took really good care of us on Thurs. for his visit with doctor T. We would highly recommend this office to our family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
hello my name is Curtis Neil and I bring my son here to this office to staff is great Tameka make it great Chris is great and the other ladies are great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
Had a wonderful experience at this office Tameka, Chris, Megan and Simone was excellent in the research department.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adly Thebaud, MD?
We live this office; the staff was wonderful. Tameka, Chris, Megan and Symmone was awsome!!! We love coming here!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Thebaud?