Cardiology  |
Dr. Adina Pascaru, MD
Dr. Pascaru is a caring physician with experience in cardiology.

Healthy Heart Cardiology

• MVP Health Care
  • National Elevator
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Pascaru

Prevention,diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.

Dr. Pascaru's Experience

Dr. Pascaru's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Rheumatic Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Syncope
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Institute Of Medicine and Pharmacy Iasi Romania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1963
  • Institute Med Farm Iasi Romania
    Medical School | Graduated 1964
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Pascaru has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Dr. Pascaru does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pascaru and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pascaru's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pascaru to family and friends
Dr. Pascaru's Performance
in queensbury, ny |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pascaru for many years. I moved 4 hours away from her office 4 years ago, but I refuse to give her up as my cardiologist! She is a kind and compassionate physician and she truly cares about every aspect of her patients! I gladly will keep traveling the distance to see her!
in Floral Pk, NY |
Dr. Pascaru is caring, knowledgeable, efficient, patient and spends as much time with you as needed. She is reassuring and follows through and you feel better when you leave her office. She always returns calls, even after office hours. She is just wonderful.
in Hollis, NY |
Dr. Pascaru has been my doctor for 20 years. She came highly recommended to me and has not disappointed. My heart health has been great. To date I have not suffered a stroke or heart attack. D.Pascaru is very knowledgeable and informs her patients of the most recent studies available. I trust her completely when it comes to matters of the heart. Don't hesitate if you are seeking a reputable, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.
in Port Washington, NY |
Dr. Pascaru cares for the whole patient even though her specialty is cardiology. She has gone above and beyond for both myself and my husband when we had problems. We called her from the Dominican Republic on New Year's Eve and she helped us through a tough situation. My husband left his meds on the bathroom counter, I accidentally swiped the pill box, and watched in horror as all the pills popped up and out and into the toilet! She is both a scientist and an artist - a perfect mix.
in WillistonPark, NY |
Doctor Adina Pascaru is the best Cardiologist. She is a professional physician that truly cares about her patients, she also is very thorough and accurate. I have been her patient for over 20 years and I am more than satisfied I am grateful and thankful for what she does.....from my heart!! Thank You, Doctor Adina Pascaru.
in Westbury, NY |
Dr. Pascaru is a wonderful Dr....I have been going to her for over 11 years. If it wasn't for her my blood pressure would not be controlled. I owe her my deepest gratitude.
in Flushing, NY |
Dr Pascaru is amazing!!! She is caring , knowledgeable and a great advocate for her patients.
Woodhaven, NY |
It's unusual for me to find a doctor like this, one that is caring and seems to genuinely take the time to listen and help... and follow up!
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Pascaru is the most professional, competent, knowledgeable and trustworthy cardiologist I have ever met. I have been a patient of Dr. Pascaru for over 15 years. I travelled from Brooklyn New York all the way to Great Neck to her office because she is thorough, and regards her patients as priority. She is hard working but exercises patience with her patients. I now live in Florida but have been and will travel to NYC to get checked up any time I am concerned about anything.
in Queens, NY |
Thanks to Dr. Pascaru, we have additional time with our father. She was able to quickly and carefully diagnose, recommend treatment, and continually fine tune how we manage his health...bringing him from a point where we almost lost him (due to a major oversight from a local dr and hospital before we started seeing her) to being able to have a lifestyle close to what he had prior to his recent heart attack. It is obvious that she places her patients' wellbeing #1 in priority in her practice.
in New York |
I highly recommend this doctor. She is experienced, knowledgeable, and really cares about her patients.
in Howard Beach, NY |
she is very dedicated doctor who will come out any time of the day or night to see her patients in the hospital. She came out to the hospital emergency at 11:30 on a sunday night to take of me when I had a heart attack, she took control right away. I consider her a 5 star doctor at best. William J Barbiero
in Taunton, MA |
She authentically cares about her patients, I mean really cares about her patients. You feel that upon meeting her and you fee that on every visit. She's the best!
in Port Washington, NY |
I don't know where to start. I have been a patient of Dr. Pascaru's for over 20 years. At the time, I was a young athlete experiencing heart issues, and on a recommendation, I went to see her. That decision changed my life. Only through her caring and attention have I been able to live a normal life (with a few minor setbacks!)and enjoy the activities I thought I'd never be able to do. She has been amazing,and I don't know what I would have done without her.
Have you seen Dr. Adina Pascaru, MD?
Are you Dr. Pascaru?