Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD

Dr. Emmi
Telehealth services available

The Center for Reproductive Medicine

3 Mobile Infirmary Cir Ste 213 Mobile, AL 36607

Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Mobile, AL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Emmi to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Emmi treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Obstetric Ultrasound
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Emmi accepts

Dr. Emmi accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Emmi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Emmi

3.1

Dr. Emmi?
  • Office environment (16)
  • Wait times (15)
  • Office environment (7)
  • Long wait times (4)
I absolutely love Dr. Emmi! We saw her when she was practicing in IL. When we began our journey, she recommended tests right off the bat to get the ball rolling. She will be direct with you, but it is only because she wants to keep you focused and provide you with the best care she can. We did IVF and I couldn’t imagine going through that without her expertise and knowledge. We met her in October 2016 and by January 2018, our cycle was complete and we have a healthy child!
Katie – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
After 3 failed cycles and being told I needed an egg donor and/or sperm donor and had an elevated level of natural killer cells, I went to another doctor and was able to get 10 normal embryos from one retrieval using our own eggs and sperm and found that she lied about me having an elevated level of natural killer cells. She at one point had to "google" to give me an answer. Absolutely ridiculous. Would never recommend her to anyone! Run fast!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
ML – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
My experience with Sher, Dr. Emmi, and the staff was horrible. They provided very poor care and unpersonalized service. They get things done fast, which means they do not take time to answer questions or educate you on your conditions or the procedures. There's very poor communication between the staff. I could name countless errors that they made, and yet I never once received an apology. The facility is convenient for central IL, but it is not worth your time or money!
Kelsey G. in Eureka – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi and the staff at Sher are incredible. I now have a perfect 5 month old boy. After 3 years of trying, we started seeing Dr Emmi in June and I was pregnant in September after our 1st IUI.
Kelsey in Chicago, IL – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi was fantastic! I came to Sher after over two years of not being able to conceive and a multitude of other issues. Dr. Emmi was able to get to the root of the issue and now I can say I'm finally pregnant with just one round of IVF! Dr. Emmi's staff is phenomenal and are extremely attentive. I would highly recommend Sher!
Katie in Peoria, IL – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi listened to my input and was genuinely interested in my progress for reproduction success. Although my fertility issue were not straightforward ("unexplained"), she took every effort to look at all possible options. The staff was very attentive and accessible. I do not know what I would have done without Jenny, Corrie, and Joleen! After 5 years of trying on our own then 3 IVF attempts, our little miracle is finally on his way! Thank you Sher Institute Peoria, Illinois!
Allysen in Peoria, IL – Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
She is very greedy and she wants to delay whole process so she can get more money from people and worst part, she is charging money to share report result also, this is really worst she already charge money to us and Insurance for test. I really don’t understand why she need to charge money to share test result? She already charged money for complete test. Please keep away from her and find some better Dr.
Hope in bloomington, Il – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
My husband and I started trying to conceive over 6 years ago. We started with Sher Institute 3.5 years ago and although we had failed IUIs and failed IVFs we can finally say we are going to have a baby and are ecstatic about the news!!! WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE PARENTS which is something that we have dreamed of for a long time! Dr Emmi and her staff are all just amazing people with great bedside manners. They had all become a part of our family that were cheering for us. XOXOX
Megan in Peoria, IL – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
She is very greedy, try to still you all the money, she force you to do all the test in her labs Her staff are worst list her, very rude and for small things they charge money , which other doctors don’t do it. I will suggest to be away from her.
Sarah in Peoria, IL – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
We had such an amazing experience with Dr Emmi and her team at Sher in Peoria, IL. Because of them, we will be enjoying our first Christmas as mommy and daddy to beautiful twin baby boys.
ThankfulTwinMama in Hennepin, IL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
I think the office staff is incredibly rude. We were sent there by referral but yet the receptionist told us we didn't qualify. My ob/gyn referred us so does his opinion not matter? I think dr Emmi herself is kind, but the nurses that work for her aren't. After getting an appointment they put us on birth control to "prepare for ivf" but then cancelled my cycle of ivf an kept me on birth control. When I asked the nurse about it she said "oh I forgot" um I guess I expect more than that.
Bloomington, IL – Nov 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
I can't say enough good things about this clinic. After years of trying to have a baby, I am finally 4 months pregnant. I felt welcomed and cared for from the very first phone call. I was always greeted with a smile from Susan and the other receptionists. The nursing staff, Jolene, Jenny, and Corrie always made me fell comfortable, kept encouraging me, and answered all my questions. Dr. Emmi answered all my questions in a straight forward way and finally ended up getting me a positive result
Jenny R in Pekin, IL – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi is amazing! She is one of the most honest, real doctors I have ever met. She tells it how it is and is very witty, so if you want a doctor that beats around the bush and gives you fluff she is not the one. Her nurse corrie is also a God Send! She always emails back promptly and answered every little question (there were tons) without ever getting the slightest bit annoyed. I am going through IVF this month and they have been amazing. I trust them with my (and future babys) life.
Future Mother in Peoria, IL – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr Emmi was excellent. From the first time we sat down and discussed our case to our last visit (10 week ultrasound) she was great. The staff was also amazing! Jen and Corrie would take calls/emails after hours. We will be welcoming our baby girl next month!!
Allie R. in IL – Jul 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
NO bedside manner, which would be fine if she was a great Dr...but she isn't. She sent me for an ultrasound/ MRI 7 weeks ago ago. When I called to see if I could schedule a followup appointment, they said She has your results and will call if she has any recommendations. How is it acceptable to send someone for all this expensive testing and not go over results? I am seeing a new doctor who said that testing was unnecessary and apologized that I was dragged through the dirt.
Nicole in Peoria, IL – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Emmi?

For everyone at The Center for Reproductive Medicine in Alabama, every single delivery – and story – is precious to us. We are inspired everyday...Read more

Dr. Adelina Emmi is a board-certified Reproductive Endocrinologist with more than 20 years of clinical experience in the field of infertility. Dr. Emmi...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility