Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Emmi

The Center for Reproductive Medicine

3 Mobile Infirmary Cir Ste 213 Mobile, AL 36607

Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Mobile, AL. She graduated from University Of Napoli-I / Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

Dr. Emmi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Emmi

3.0

Dr. Emmi?
Dr. Emmi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD
After 3 failed cycles and being told I needed an egg donor and/or sperm donor and had an elevated level of natural killer cells, I went to another doctor and was able to get 10 normal embryos from one retrieval using our own eggs and sperm and found that she lied about me having an elevated level of natural killer cells. She at one point had to "google" to give me an answer. Absolutely ridiculous. Would never recommend her to anyone! Run fast!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
My experience with Sher, Dr. Emmi, and the staff was horrible. They provided very poor care and unpersonalized service. They get things done fast, which means they do not take time to answer questions or educate you on your conditions or the procedures. There's very poor communication between the staff. I could name countless errors that they made, and yet I never once received an apology. The facility is convenient for central IL, but it is not worth your time or money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi and the staff at Sher are incredible. I now have a perfect 5 month old boy. After 3 years of trying, we started seeing Dr Emmi in June and I was pregnant in September after our 1st IUI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi was fantastic! I came to Sher after over two years of not being able to conceive and a multitude of other issues. Dr. Emmi was able to get to the root of the issue and now I can say I'm finally pregnant with just one round of IVF! Dr. Emmi's staff is phenomenal and are extremely attentive. I would highly recommend Sher!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
Dr. Emmi listened to my input and was genuinely interested in my progress for reproduction success. Although my fertility issue were not straightforward ("unexplained"), she took every effort to look at all possible options. The staff was very attentive and accessible. I do not know what I would have done without Jenny, Corrie, and Joleen! After 5 years of trying on our own then 3 IVF attempts, our little miracle is finally on his way! Thank you Sher Institute Peoria, Illinois!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
She is very greedy and she wants to delay whole process so she can get more money from people and worst part, she is charging money to share report result also, this is really worst she already charge money to us and Insurance for test. I really don’t understand why she need to charge money to share test result? She already charged money for complete test. Please keep away from her and find some better Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
My husband and I started trying to conceive over 6 years ago. We started with Sher Institute 3.5 years ago and although we had failed IUIs and failed IVFs we can finally say we are going to have a baby and are ecstatic about the news!!! WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE PARENTS which is something that we have dreamed of for a long time! Dr Emmi and her staff are all just amazing people with great bedside manners. They had all become a part of our family that were cheering for us. XOXOX
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
She is very greedy, try to still you all the money, she force you to do all the test in her labs Her staff are worst list her, very rude and for small things they charge money , which other doctors don’t do it. I will suggest to be away from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
We had such an amazing experience with Dr Emmi and her team at Sher in Peoria, IL. Because of them, we will be enjoying our first Christmas as mommy and daddy to beautiful twin baby boys.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?
I think the office staff is incredibly rude. We were sent there by referral but yet the receptionist told us we didn't qualify. My ob/gyn referred us so does his opinion not matter? I think dr Emmi herself is kind, but the nurses that work for her aren't. After getting an appointment they put us on birth control to "prepare for ivf" but then cancelled my cycle of ivf an kept me on birth control. When I asked the nurse about it she said "oh I forgot" um I guess I expect more than that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adelina Emmi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Emmi?

For everyone at The Center for Reproductive Medicine in Alabama, every single delivery – and story – is precious to us. We are inspired everyday by our patients' stories and we are proud to have been a part of their journey.
<...

University Of Napoli-I / Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery
Smith College

• Italian

Dr. Emmi accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Emmi treats your condition or procedure

• Gynecologic Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Infertility
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Obstetric Ultrasound
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause