Dr. Adele Thiel, MD

Dr. Adele Thiel, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Adele Thiel, MD is a neurology specialist in Flowood, MS. She specializes in neurology.

1020 River Oaks Dr Ste 420

Flowood, MS 39232

Learn about Dr. Thiel

See how frequently Dr. Thiel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Thiel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Thiel is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Thiel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thiel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thiel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thiel's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thiel to family and friends

Dr. Thiel's Performance

GOOD

Waited over 2 hours to see this doctor. Only to listen to her talk bad about my previous doctors. She offered no better solution for my headaches.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Never!! Did not care and did not listen. She spent 5 minutes with me after waiting on her. I had a mri done at the hospital did a mri found a brain cysts on the middle of my brain. She comes in and ask me what my mri showed. I explained what they found then she acted like she looked at the mri....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Thiel seems to be a competent doctor she did give me a referral to the right doctor, even though her bedside manner is terrible. Unfortunately her staff is totally incompetent, unprofessional, rude and uncaring. This office has no “patients” but “customers”. They have no concern at all with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient for about 18 years and I have always been pleased with the care that I have received.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I had seen several doctors with no results. A dear friend highly recommended Dr. Thiel. Dr. Thiel immediately saw the problem 10 years ago and through treatment and careful monitoring , I have enjoyed many good years after my TIAs. She is a very caring Doctor. I would highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1