Dr. Adele Sykes, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Adele Sykes, MD
Dr. Adele Sykes, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Sykes is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital.

Dr. Sykes' Experience

See how Dr. Sykes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sykes

Dr. Sykes accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Sykes is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sykes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sykes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sykes to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Sykes' Performance
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Sykes is simply the best! She is very through. She will order blood work and tests when needed, but does not order them for the sake of ordering. She is kind and compassionate and her staff responds timely to inquires. She will personally call to see how you are doing. Everyone should have a doctor like Adele Sykes.
    in Lakewood |
    Dr Sykes is not a terrible doctor, but she has chosen to surround herself with gross incompetence. I had been going to Dr Sykes for over a decade, but no more. A worthless employee Michelle Goldstone failed to send my referral the care providers an though I've asked her to correct this three times (asking a fourth time today), she still has not been able to take care of this simple task for me. I don't understand how someone as incompetent as Michelle Goldstone can have such an important role.
    in Denver, CO |
    I received a call that they could not refill my prescriptions because Nora had left me a message in March telling me to schedule my annual physical. I told her I didn't get that message and that I was out of meds. She told me Dr. Sykes was out all next week, and until I could schedule an appointment with her they wouldn't refill them. I told them that withdrawing from celexa cold turkey could cause some very bad side effects including brain shocks and anxiety attacks. They didn't care.
    in Denver, CO |
    I've been seeing Dr. Sykes since I was a teenager and I have had nothing but good experiences. She is kind and funny and remembers things about my health from year to year. She has also always patiently explained things that were concerning to me, and has helped keep me in optimal health all these years.
    Have you seen Dr. Adele Sykes, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sykes?

Dr. Sykes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Sykes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sykes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tulane University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1979

Ami Presby Denver Hospital

Dr. Sykes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sykes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sykes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sykes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.