Dr. Adekunle O. Ajayi, MD

Dr. Adekunle O. Ajayi, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 52 years old

Dr. Ajayi specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Henderson, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ajayi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ajayi's Experience

See how Dr. Ajayi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ajayi

Experience with Dr. Ajayi
Dr. Ajayi's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (45)
Las Vegas, NV |
He and his staff lied to me about my overpayment. He is only interested in the money not, caring for the patient. My new patient appointment was under 10min he then later asked me why I didn't tell him something, I told him it was on my new patient paper work & that every other psych. I have seen has asked me that question.
in Henderson, NV |
I been seeing Dr. AJ for awhile, I recommend him to many friends and family... The wait time is very long, but I have notice that the last couple of my morning appointments area very short wait.. MAJORS MICHELLE The one that has siezure
in Las Vegas, NV |
After going to Dr. Ajayi, I can honestly say that my outlook on life switched from being negative to positive. Because of Dr. Ajayi's help I am a much happier person.
in Henderson, NV |
He has been very good at working with my wife in various settings and stress levels. Has had a great deal of success finding the correct combination of meds to keep her stable
in Henderson, NV |
He is awesome. He helped me find the right meds and has made it so I can lead a normal life.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Ajayi and his staff are easy to talk to and I always feel very comfortable in my interactions with them. I would not want to go elsewhere!
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
He is a smart man. You have to make your appointment first thing in the morning. Dr. Has allot of patients. I switched to Humana & he was the only Psychiatrist who takes NEW patients. I go at 9am, he knows all my medications, changed Mg as needed, I feel good. Seen every 3 months. I'm glad it works out that he & I get along. ??
in las Vegas nevada |
I have PTSD Dr.Ajayi is very good I don't want to go to a amother doctor I feel very comfortable with him and his staff a down to earth guy I wouldn't trade him for nothing I recommendh him to anyone that's batteling
in Las Vegas, NV |
He helps me with a lot of my problems
in Henderson, NV |
The treatment from Dr. Ajayi is working, and helping me get through hard times.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Ajayi is kind. During my first visit with him last year, he was perceptive, quietly observant, and very accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. Each subsequent visit has been a pleasure due to his kindness. I recommend him highly. In addition, his office staff is very caring. When I called for my first appointment, I was treated with respect and given an appointment within the week. I cannot say enough about Dr. Ajayi. He has been a blessing to me.
in Henderson, NV |
Excellent doctor who is a very good listener to go along with very good problem solving skills.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Ajayi is a very professional, well mannered, physician. i would definitely recommend my family and friends to see him.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Adekunle Ajayi has been my Psychiatrist and Psycho-pharmacologist for the past eight months since I relocated to Henderson, NV. Since I started under his care, I have gone from being a retired military veteran, ex-policeman and a lifetime athlete and sports enthusiast constrained by a state of mind where I was not able to motivate myself for four months to go to the gym or even for a walk to where I now workout almost daily. Thus, Dr. Ajayi is quite adept and skilled.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. is very helpful and explains the reason for changes.
in Las Vegas Nevada |
I had two previous doctors before Dr. AJ he's the best thing that ever happened to me I made a mistake a couple times on my medicine Dr. AJ took care of it within a matter of minutes He personally called me at 8:30 at night to get it handled I could not be happier I drive all way from Summerlin to see him well worth it Thank you Dr. AJ
in Henderson, NV |
He put me on a medication that I had problems getting filled due to how he requested the dosage and amt. insurance would not cover the amt. and i called 3 days in a row to get resolved after talking to my pharmacy and insurance company. I am now out of the medicine and still cannot get a follow up from this dr. This is unacceptable and unhealthy to not follow up on a simple issue that should have been resolved within the 24 hrs of my office visit. I would get better care going to public clinic.
in Henderson, NV |
The doctor is professional, soft spoken and polite. I appreciate the help he has given me. I would recommend him to a friend.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He's very nice and softspoken. Probably one of the better doctors I've been to regarding my issues.
in Henderson, NV |
I am 14 and I have been having anger out bursts at school and at home that I feel I can't control. Dr Ajayi always listens to me and explains how my actions create different outcomes on how I choose to deal with the situation. He also provided me with two medications that help stabilize my mood. My relationship with my parents are getting better. My mom also wanted me to say that the office staff is amazing with teenagers and they make you feel very welcome and don't judge you!
in Henderson, NV |
this Dr has saved my life from my Anxiety i could not leave my house or do anything. now i am learning to cope and deal with my illness . thank you Dr Ajayi for everything
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ajayi's for almost ten years. In that time he has provided compassionate, expert care. He is attuned to the patients needs and always strives to fine tune medications and care to fit the individual.
Las Vegas, NV |
I recently moved to Vegas and needed to find a new dr. I wish you are fortunate enough and do not experience visiting this office. This was by far this the worst medical experience ever. There where boxes of cigarets on the table and he starts with I am not able to right you any prescription then he was seriously reading questions of the internet.
in Henderson, NV |
He made me feel comfortable and listened to our concerns. he explained a new program available to me and made me feel at ease and gave me hope. thank you
in Henderson, NV |
This is worst place ever I waited over 2hrs plus. My appointment was at 3:15 I got there at 2:45 since my young son is not allowed in there my husband had to wait outside with him. After an hour I told the receptionist this was taking to long and my son was getting hungry and she got mad talking about the longer she is there the longer she away from her kids when she gets paid for her time I don't. This doctor is very unprofessional in my opinion and so is his staff. Would not recommend to anyon
in Las Vegas |
Dr. Ajayi is a very professional doctor. Been very blessed to find an amazing doctor and staff since coming to Vegas a little over three years. I highly recommend Dr. Ajayi to any one.
Have you seen Dr. Adekunle O. Ajayi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ajayi?

Compare Dr. Ajayi

Dr. Ajayi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Henry Ford Hospital

Completed in 2000

Dr. Ajayi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ajayi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.