Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Omikunle

Powell Pediatric Care

55 Clairedan Dr Powell, OH 43065

Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Powell, OH and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Ohio State University / College of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in pediatrics and pediatric medicine.

Dr. Omikunle accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Omikunle has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(614) 888-8989Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Omikunle treats your condition or procedure

• Allergic Conjunctivitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Limb Swelling
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Neonatal Care
  • Newborn Jaundice
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pediatric Diseases

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Omikunle

Dr. Omikunle?
Dr. Omikunle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD
Both of my girls see Dr. Bomi. She always take her time, do a thorough assessment and listen to all your concerns. She's very personably. Both of my girls loves her, they have no fear going to the Pediatrician. Thanks Dr. Bomi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
We love Dr. Bomi! She is great with both of my girls - we've been seeing the Dr's at Powell Pediatrics since both have been born (oldest is 4yrs old). Dr. Bomi & Powell pediatrics have seen us through all check-ups & illnesses with very professional yet caring service. Dr. Bomi is great at balancing giving of care but also plays with my kids :) My daughters never cry when we head to the Dr - only if they think its time for shots. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
Dr. Bomi is very caring and gentle with the kids. She is knowledgeable and reassuring. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
My son has been seeing Dr. Bomi for about 6 months now and we truly don’t have enough wonderful things to say about her. She makes my son so happy that he asks for her even when he isn’t sick. She is always very thorough and makes my son feel very comfortable. We love Dr. Bomi and couldn’t ask for a better pediatrician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
Dr.. Bomi is wonderful. Since switching to this practice, taking my three year old to the doctor has been peaceful. Dr. Bomi has an excellent bedside manner and my son likes her. He is three and she is the only doctor that hasn't made him cry. She examines his stuffed animal first to make him feel comfortable. We have seen her for sick and well visits. She is thorough and knowledgeable. We schedule our visits based on Dr. Bomi's availability and feel,lucky to be her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
I have been bringing my daughters to Powell Pediatric Care for 19 years. Once they became teenagers, we have seen Dr, Bomi who has been great with them and always makes them feel very comfortable. She is a great pediatrician who listens to our concerns and has been very thorough with issues they have experienced. Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
Dr.Bomi is my son's pediatrician and has been wonderful every time we've come to see her. She explains everything in detail and is always available when we have concerns. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
It has been my family's experience this past 4 years that Dr Bomi is a great provider because she not only listens but also provides great care. She has managed our child's health quite well from her very first visit as a complex preemie to now as a robust 4 year old. I have recommended Dr. Bomi without hesitation, to anyone seeking great care for their children. The response has always been one of confidence in her ability to provide excellent care and still be compassionate while doing it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
The early days with our premie twins were taxing - with breastfeeding, baby health issues, and my own emotional rollercoaster - and it was always comforting talking with Dr. Bomi. She affirmed my experience, explained current research in plain language, and pointed me in the direction of additional resources. Dr. Bomi's expertise in infectious diseases has also been helpful on multiple occasions - especially when we traveled abroad with 5 month old babies! We're so grateful for Dr. Bomi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
My daughter was born premature and Dr. Bomi has been extremely helpful from day one. She is very thorough, thoughtful and caring. Our daughter is now four years old and doing excellent largely due to Dr. Bomi's care. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?
I've seen Dr. Bomi twice for last minute appointments. Both visits ended with a vague diagnosis and a missed diagnosis of hand, foot and mouth (even after telling her my child was in contact with someone who had it 4 days prior). This practice is great but avoid Dr.Bomi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adebomi Omikunle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Omikunle?

Our physicians, nurses and staff are dedicated to provide exceptional care to our patients and to provide the support and resources necessary for parents to make the most educated decisions about their child's health

• Pediatrics

Mississippi State University
2006
2001
1998

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Omikunle treats patients.

Mount Carmel St. Anns