Dr. Adebambo Ojuri, MD

Dr. Adebambo Ojuri, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

1045 Atlantic Ave Ste 615 Long Beach, CA 90813 Get Directions

Our goal is to provide care that is second to none via physicians and staff who are knowledgeable in all aspects of gastroenterology. We believe that this care be delivered through compassion, confidentiality, and understanding of your need for service regardless of race, religion, or economic background.

Dr. Adebambo Ojuri, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Long Beach, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Ojuri is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center, Lakewood Regional Medical Center, Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Community Hospital of Long Beach and Pacific Alliance Medical Center.

Dr. Ojuri's Experience

See how Dr. Ojuri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ojuri

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Ojuri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ojuri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ojuri to family and friends
    1.4
    Dr. Ojuri's Performance
      FAIR
      GOOD
      FAIR
    Lake Elsinore, CA |
    My esophagus was ruptured during esophageal dilation. He kept me there and told my family the pain was because i just needed to burp. I was taken by ambulance to Temecula Valley Hospital where I underwent a 4 1/2 hour emergency surgery to repair my esophagus. I was on breathing and feeding tubes for two weeks. I'm lucky to be alive.
    in Norwalk |
    So far, I am not happy. I have seen Dr. Ojuri twice, he did not explain in detail my condition, what foods I should or should not have. He did not explain and spend the time with me to explain what H. Pylori is, how is affects my digestive system etc. I was given Antibodicts to take, 14 pills a day for 10 days. I had a horrible allergic reaction to them. i had to go to emergency to get treated. i left a message with his nurse and got NO call back. i am still have issues with pain.
    Murrieta, CA |
    Horrible staff and doctor. He may be a good doctor, luckily for me I wont have to stick around to find out, my first visit with him he called me fat and told me I needed to keep my mouth shut within 1 minute of my visit..this is all while not even reviewing my chart, I was in distress and in need of answers and instead I left worse then when I arrived and not very confident in him. My wait time was over an hour for a less than 5 minute visit. Found a new doctor I am happy with,
    Menifee, CA |
    OMG. I went in to talk to him regarding this lower pain I've been having. Instead of addressing the issue, he scolded me about being a type 2 diabetic. I felt uncomfortable. I was an idiot and preceded with the colonoscopy even after I had gotten violently ill from the prep. The surgery staff didn't tell me to put it off due to poor prep. What a complete waste of time and stress.
    in sun city CA |
    I saw Dr Ojuri for my follow up after a colonoscopy and an abdominal CT scan. He gave me the results of the colonoscopy but did not tell me that the CT scan showed that I had major blockages in several arteries. I found out when I went for a chest CT scan over a month later, and asked for a copy of the abdominal CT scan. My primary Dr refered me to a vascular surgeon.I had artery bypass surgery this past May, 9mos after my follow up with Dr Ojuri. I will no longer be a patient of Dr ojurys.
    in Menifee, CA |
    I had a colonoscopy scheduled....he didn't even show up! The prep for these is not a fun day and Dr. Ojuri obviously has no regard for his patients. His staff did not even seem alarmed by this with the attitude he will show up when he shows up. This is not a medical professional I will ever attempt to see again. I was so dehydrated after waiting for my procedure that I had to leave....all the prep the day before wasted. This is not a doctor that will ever put me under anesthesia!
    Torrance, CA |
    Horrible! Bully, clown face who is just looking to make you feel guilty and like you're the root cause of your illness. Do NOT see him if you care about your health at all. He will not be helpful in any way except to help see how much self will you have to not physically throw something at him.
    in Sun City, CA |
    While under anesthesia, he didn't realize I could still him making fun of me.....he basically had a party...no respect, at all. Since having a procedure with him, I've been afraid to go under anesthesia.
    Homeland, CA |
    This is the worst doctor I've ever dealt with. He is extremely rude & arrogant, didn't discuss what could be causing my problem or examine me, just tried to use scare tactics and basically told me I was going to die without having any scans or blood tests in front of him. Told me since my children are adults, they don't need me anymore and asked if I had life insurance! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, office staff was friendly but unfortunately it makes his ratings look better.
    Have you seen Dr. Adebambo Ojuri, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ojuri?

Dr. Ojuri's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ojuri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
    •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Ojuri has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ojuri's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
    • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
    • Gastric Ulcer
    • Gastritis
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Kaiser Permanente Hospital

Completed in 1991

Kaiser Permanente Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Ojuri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ojuri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Procedure
    • Colon Cancer Screening
    • Colonoscopy
    • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
    • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
    • Colorectal Cancer Screening
    • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
    • Endoscopic Common Bile Duct Stone Removal
    • Endoscopic Polypectomy
    • Endoscopic Ultrasound
    • Endoscopy
    • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
    • Fecal Impaction Removal
    • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
    • Gastroenterology Procedures
    • Hemorrhoid Treatment
    • Liver Biopsy
    • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
    • pH Probe