General Surgery  |
Dr. Adamantios Mellis, MD
Dr. Adamantios Mellis, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Cumming, GA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Mellis is affiliated with WellStar North Fulton Hospital, Northside Hospital - Forsyth and Emory Johns Creek Hospital.

1800 Northside Forsyth Dr Ste 370

Cumming, GA 30041

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Mellis

Dr. Mellis' Experience

Dr. Mellis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Endourology
  • Male Adult Urology
  • Prostate Oncology
  • Robotic Surgery
  • Urology

Dr. Mellis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Benign Prostate Diseases
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urologic Malignancies

• Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Mellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mellis to family and friends
Dr. Mellis' Performance
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Mellis and his staff are amazing. I will be having surgery next week and Dr. Mellis has answered all of my questions and prepared me to know what to expect the day of surgery all the way through recovery. While I am not looking forward to surgery I am confident that I will have the best care possible.
in Smyrna, GA |
I am fully satisfied with he attention given to me by the provider and the assistants. I wish to record my thanks and appreciation to them. Ramaswamy Anbil
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Mellis was very professional and also caring when talking with me. His surgical skills were excellent no pain after my prostectomy.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Mellis was personable and caring. He took time to explain my medical situation very clearly and addressed all my concerns. I will absolutely use him for any future urology needs I have and highly recommend him.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.Millis was forthcoming and candid in all facets of prostrate process. I felt knowing all what will take place was most comfortable in his capable hands.will recommend Dr.Millis to anyone needing a capable surgeon.
in Roswell, GA |
Wonderful and caring Dr. Takes time to listen and answer any concerns. Highly recommend.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Mellis is an excellent listener. I knew he understood exactly the problems I was having. This makes a work of difference. I am very grateful that he is my urologist!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Mellis is a wonderful and compassionate physician. He took the time to listen to my concerns and providedo the best care for my situation. I highly recommend Dr. Mellis!
in St Simons Island, GA |
I Met with Dr. Mellis for the first time on December 23, 2017. Dr. Mellis provided me with a patient-friendly explanation of my condition, the procedures available to deal with my condition, and the "success rate" of the various procedures. Dr. Mellis answered all of my questions and never appeared rushed. He was very professional, and I left my visit with confidence that I would receive good care.
Duluth, GA |
Great "bedside manner". Dr Mellis is very compassionate and spends as much time as needed with his patients to explain your condition and options for treatment. I have never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes past my prescribed appointment time. I can also get in to see him on short notice ( 2-3 days or even same day if emergency). I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a first class Urologist in the North Atlanta area ( Johns Creek/Cumming/Roswell)
in Ball ground ga |
I highly recommend Dr Mellis. He took the time to listen and answer all my questions, Dr Mellis preformed my Radical Nephretomy and and I am so happy to have had him as my Surgeon. He and his office staff are the best!!
Duluth, GA |
Dr. Mellis explained everything very carefully, answered all my questions and performed the procedure efficiently and with little pain. When the biopsy results came back, he personally called me and discussed the results. I am really impressed with Dr. Mellis.
in Roswell GA |
First of all I would like to say Dr. Adam has been one of the best doctors I have ever been . I just retired and moved to Roswell Ga and I was looking for a urologist that would help me and listen to my problems. I am 58 years old and very active and healthy sex life. I didn't want to take drugs. So Dr. Adam has tried many procedures. I am having surgery next week to correct my problem and feel this is the best way to go!!
in Cumming, GA |
He talks to you in plain english and takes the time to answer all your questions and isn't in a rush to move you along.
Alpharetta, GA |
Was very informative and through before, during, and after procedure. Professional office Andrea staff.
in Marietta |
Do not recommend for kidney stone removal surgery. My surgery was botched and I'm still not fully healed. I now know I'm at least the third person he has done this to in the last 7 years. Good luck getting his office to return a phone call. Phone nurses can't even get the messages right when they do bother to return your call. Stay away!!!
in Roswell, GA |
The office staff were terrible. First, the office scheduled my first appointment on the wrong day and I only found out when I arrived. Second, one week before my procedure, the office called me to say that it was rescheduling my procedure for Monday when I specifically asked to have the procedure done on a Friday. I later learned that the doctor now only performs the procedure on Monday.I cancelled the appointment and tried to schedule with another doctor but the office ignored my calls.
in Alpharetta Ga |
Dr Mellis performed lithotripsy on a Saturday Northside main campus on my husband and he was excellent. He was a good listener , thorough in his explanations of the treatment performed and what follow up care was needed at home and symptoms that would need immediate attention. He was not rushed and encouraged questions. When I was called into the recovery room my husband was awake, calm and ready to go home. Kudos to Dr. mellis and the crew in the surgery center at Northside.
Have you seen Dr. Adamantios Mellis, MD?
Are you Dr. Mellis?