Dr. Adam Wiener, DO

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Weiner was fantastic with two of our young children. He was kind, gentle and thorough with them. He took time explaining everything to us and answering all our questions. Best of all, after seeing several other doctors, his treatments fixed the problems our children were having! Definitely recommend Dr. Wiener for patients of all ages.
Author:
Great doctor and staff. So easy to work with, great listener, very accommodating and skilled surgeon. Wish I had found Dr. Weiner (pr: Wine-er) years ago. Highly recommend.
Author:
They will charge you for stuff without your knowledge or consent. I went to have a wart removed. I was in the exam room less than 10 mins, and I paid my copay and went home. Days later I received a bill from a lab for analysis of a tissue sample for $50 (after insurance). They had submitted my wart 'biopsy' to a lab without my knowledge or consent. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE LAB WORK. I was not told of any lab work required with the treatment. Yes, I signed something that labs were not included in treatment costs. However, if I had been told that lab work was required, I would have politely declined treatment. If I had been told and still agreed to treatment that would be different. When I called to dispute the bill, they told me they would have the MAs tell patients from now on whether a treatment includes a lab. So they admit that they should tell patients first, BUT STILL REFUSED TO MAKE IT RIGHT.
Author:
both my wife and I see Dr. Wiener and he is the BEST. Very thorugh and great 'bedside' manner. We highly recommend.
Author:
I researched Dr. Wiener as I needed a Mohs surgeon to treat my skin cancer. I had just moved down here and selected him based on his reviews. I am so glad I did. He did a wonderful job of removing the cancer and stitching up the hole. I was apprehensive as I had a lot of stitches and it was located on the side of my nose. You cannot even tell I had any stitches now. I think so highly of him that I've continued seeing him as my dermatologist. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat!
Author:
Dr. Weiner is knowledgeable, personable and really cares about helping people. He is an expert at doing MOHs surgery, as well as any other excision with complex repairs. He has meticulously removed malignant lesions of my face, fingers, and arms. I would dare anyone to locate those areas on my face, especially, my nose, and say I had any surgery there. For anyone who has seriously sun damaged skin, this is the doctor you want to see.
Author:
If you have a serious dermatological problem, DO NOT go to Dr Adam Wiener in Melbourne, FL. He Grossly Misdiagnosed me & this could have been fatal if I had not found proper medical care.
Author:
Horrible front office. After insisting that I arrive 15 minutes early for my appointment which I had to leave work early for, I was left sitting in the waiting room for over an hour with out being called on. I eventually requested my paperwork to be returned and left. How can I trust my life to anyone who runs their business so poorly. I might let him pop a couple of pimples but screen me for skin cancer no way! By the way it was not crowded, myself and one other person the whole time.
Author:
Dr. Wiener and his staff are professional and wonderful. I needed, yes needed, some botox and fillers and I was extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Wiener made me feel comfortable and explained anything that I asked (and I asked a lot, I was extremely nervous and he calmed me with each question and concern). I have found myself recommending him to my friends and family since. I am very happy I went with Dr. Wiener. Thank you Dr. see you in 6 months.
Author:
Dr Wiener was recommended by a wound care nurse friend. I have Hidradentitis Suppirativa (HS) which is painful and potentially very disforming. I had been seeing a different dermatologist in Brevard who wasn't very knowledgable about HS and her office staff was extremely difficult to deal with. Finding Dr Wiener has really helped me deal with this horrible condition. He is very knowledgable and understanding. He works with me and has actual real conversation about my recurrences and treatment.
Author:
Dr. Adam Wiener is not someone I would recommend. I went to him based off of the reviews he's gotten but wow, I had a whole different experience. He is very arrogant. I went in due to acne and facial hair issues. He never once examined my face. I wasn't comfortable bringing up any other issues with him as I felt like he wasn't paying attention and felt he didn't care. I definitely won't be going back to him and won't ever recommend anyone to his office.
I am sorry that you feel this way. However, I can assure you, that I deeply care and took the time to examine and treat your medical issues appropriately. The treatments I recommended for you should work. You are welcome to come back and discuss any issues you have.
Author:
Very professional and he made me feel at ease. Very knowledgeable about different lumps and bumps.
Author:
Doctor is great! Clinical staff is great! Front desk was awful. Nearly walked out because of V at front desk. So glad I didn't. Doc knows his stuff, works with patient as a team, is pleasant, personable. More than made up for V. Looking forward to next visits.