Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Weinfeld

Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Central Texas, Austin, TX

6811 Austin Center Blvd Ste 420 Austin, TX 78731

Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Weinfeld's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weinfeld

Dr. Weinfeld?
Dr. Weinfeld's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD
Dr. Weinfeld has performed both a breast reduction and neck lift for me and each was outstanding. He listens to what you want and accomplishes it. His staff is exceptional in explaining procedures to you and what to expect before and after surgery. I cannot say enough complimentary things about him and his staff. Anyone using him will not be disappointed with the results. I just had my first mammogram after the breast reduction and the technician said she had never seen one that was as good as mine. She even called in other technicians to see it and they all agreed it was the best they had ever seen. It has been three months since he did my necklift and it gets better every day. All of my friends now have neck envy and several are planning to see him about having theirs done. I am 75 and both the doctor and I agree I can easily pass for a woman in her fifties. I cannot give Dr. Weinfeld and his staff enough compliments for their professionalism, and caring shown me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr. Weinfeld and his staff are very caring. I had reconstructive surgery done and was happy with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr Weinfeld performed FFS on me in July of 2018 and I could not be happier with the results. During the initial consultation, he was very clear about what he can and can't do, while also taking my concerns and goals into account. We settled on the procedures he was going to do, he didnt just tell me what he would be doing. He was very inclusive with my wife and making sure she understood what to expect during recovery. His staff is amazing and I cant recommend him enough to anyone considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr. Weinfeld was attentive and professional. He listened to me to get the gist of exactly what I wanted. He also talked with me to keep the integrity of my face as a whole. I recovered extremely well and quickly because of the pre and post surgery plans he gave me explicitly. When I was looking through his portfolio I didn't see many black patients, but I was willing to try because of how he listened to me. As a Ghanaian woman I am so satisfied and happy with my nose!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
I literally searched for over 10 years for the doctor who could resolve my nose deformity. Dr. Weinfeld explained each procedure in a meticulous, detailed manner. He is a fantastic surgeon and an artist. He cares and respects his patients, and loves what he does. I'm incredibly happy with my reconstructed nose! Thank you so much Dr. Weinfeld!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr. Weinfeld replaced my old breast implants and exceeded my expectations. He and his staff are very attentive and professional. I had a very positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr Weinfeld gave me a rhinoplasty last week that involved some major downsizing. I got to see it for the first time today when he took off my cast, and I'm so happy with the way it looks. Even with some very fresh post op swelling, it already looks so good! He put the cast back on and is having me wear it for a few more days to bring down the swelling a little more. I can't wait to see my pretty nose again in a few days! I'm so glad I drove 4 hours for his service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr.Weinfeld is very professional and thorough and diligent. I've been very pleased so far with his work on me. I had a single mastectomy in January and he matched my new breast exactly with my natural breast. He just performed a nipple reconstruction yesterday and I'm sure that will look great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Dr. Weinfeld revised my daughters ears with a bilateral otoplasty. She had three previous surgeries with another surgeon that failed. Dr. Weinfeld was able to make her ears look very natural. He went above and beyond by allowing her to be scheduled on a Friday evening before winter break so she would not miss any school. My daughter was thrilled with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?
Wow I have so many amazing things to say about this whole process but first and foremost I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Weinfeld to anyone!!He did such an amazing job on my breast augmentation. They are so natural looking with a great shape! Amazing symmetry with all of his work. He did a fantastic nose job and eyelid surgery on me also. Everything looks great I've never been so confident. He even lifted my eyebrows for free. He is an amazing Doctor. Don't see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Weinfeld, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weinfeld?

I wanted to be a plastic surgeon since the age of 12. My father is an OB/GYN, so medicine was in the family. I was watching a program on television about a plastic surgeon and his patient, a high school-aged girl. The plastic surgeon (Joseph Murray, ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1999
Baylor University
1999

Dr. Weinfeld accepts

Dr. Weinfeld accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Weinfeld's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft