Dr. Adam Warren, MD

Orthopedic Trauma Surgery | Male

5700 Telegraph Ave # 100 Oakland, CA 94609 Get Directions
Dr. Adam Warren, MD
Dr. Adam Warren, MD is an orthopedic trauma surgery doctor who practices in Oakland, CA. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Warren is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto, Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Camp, Memorial Medical Center, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit and Eden Medical Center.

Dr. Warren's Experience

See how Dr. Warren's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Warren has admitting privileges.

Dr. Warren's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warren to family and friends
Dr. Warren's Performance
in Oakland, CA |
We can not say enough good things about Dr Warren. He is the VERY BEST TRAUMA SURGEON you could ever want. DR Warren has a fantastic bedside manner and is extremely personable and communicates clearly exactly what is being done. We are so gretaful we stumbled upon DR Warren and were so pleased with the treatment our adult son received . We could not have asked for a better surgeon!
in Berkeley ca |
Absolutely one of the best orthopedic doctor I have seen in my 40 years as a Registereed Nurse. My 87 year old mother in law had a broken hip. She had no complications, no infection and very little pain. She's at home now and doing great. Dr Warren has a great bedside manner, a good listener and professional. I highly recommend him
in Danville, CA |
I came under the care of Dr. Adam Warren after I fell off a ladder and smashed my pelvis. He had studied the technique of pelvis rebuilding and after my surgery in six weeks I could put full weight on my right leg and continue with full physical therapy in learning how to walk again. I started riding my bike again and doing weight training. If it hadn't been for Dr. Warren's expertise I'm not sure I'd be walking regularly again. I would recommend Dr. Warren in a heartbeat. Thanks.
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr. Warren performed a very successful 4 hour surgery on my broken and dislocated pelvis after a horse falling on top of me 6 months ago. I was very worried something would happen along the way to prevent me from saddling up again, but Dr. Warren kept in touch with me throughout the process and eased my worries, including a call in the middle of the night. I just had my first ride yesterday, and can't believe how good it felt with my new hardware! So thankful he was on call when this happened
in Livermore, CA |
Dr. Adam Warren is a world-class surgeon who performed 12 hrs of surgery on me in Dec 2014. I suffered a shattered pelvis and hip as a result of a road bicycle accident at the age of 56. I was concerned that my passionate sport of road cycling steep hills was over. Dr. Warren's surgery was so effective that even with an expected recovery time of 2 yrs, I was able to get back on a bicycle in <2 mos, climbing steep hills <4 mos & participated in 2016 Markleeville Death Ride ~18 mos after surgery.
in Fresno, CA |
Compassionate ,caring and professional.
in San Jose, CA |
I always felt not only that he had performed an excellent surgery. But that he kept me updated in a realistic fashion as to the severity of my injuries and short term prognosis. He is a confident and knowledgeable surgeon who made me feel at ease every step along the path.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Warren, MD?
Are you Dr. Warren?

Compare Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complex Fractures
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
    University Of California At Berkeley

Completed in 2007

Dr. Warren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

• Excision of Tibia or Fibula
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment