Dr. Adam Stein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Stein

Stein Plastic Surgery

4301 Lake Boone Trl Ste 309 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. Adam Stein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Raleigh, NC. He is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stein to book an appointment.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

1.2820512820512822%
5.128205128205129%

Dr. Stein?
I'm really happy with my rhinoplasty results. Dr. Stein and his staff were wonderful to work with. My nose already looks amazing and the swelling hasn't even completely gone down yet! I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Dr. Stein for rhinoplasty.
Lily G – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Very rude and arrogant. Made me cry in the consultation. I went through with the surgery with him due to reviews anyway. My nose came out horrible and I’m extremely embarrassed of it even now four years later. It’s extremely obvious I had surgery and it went wrong. I can also not breathe through my nose very well anymore.
PF – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein and his staff are very professional, competent and caring. I experienced a forehead lift, mid face,neck lift and lower blepharoplasty 7 weeks ago. Recovery was as expected. My outcome is a less tired and refreshed face, my eyes appear more refreshed as well. My neck contour looks great. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Stein to provide this service for me. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a competent, talented and kind professional with outstanding credentials.
Heidie Y – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant done about half a year ago, and overall I am very pleased with the result. Not only has my appearance sharpened, but my breathing has also improved (my septum was deviated before the procedure). Dr. Stein was both a great doctor and craftsman. I did not suffer any complications. And I am pleased with how he improved the aesthetics of my face, without comprising the masculinity.It was indeed life-changing.
Jane V – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I showed up on the wrong day. He saw me anyway. His receptionist was great, the office was beautiful- modern, yet warm. Dr Stein told me that l could wait a few years before getting surgery. He said that he couldn’t lie to me or take my money when l didn’t really need surgery yet. You don’t know how much that meant to me that he was honest. The best surgeons don’t do surgeries that are not necessary. He is ethical and kind and l can tell that he cares enormously about what he does and that the outcome is the best.
Velina Killmeyer, RN, BSN, CCRN – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
My experience with Dr. Stein was a good one. I did extensive research on plastic surgery and checked on his credentials carefully before going in and was impressed with Dr. Stein and his staff the whole time. Because of my age as senior citizen, I questioned myself for doing this at first and the cost of a total facelift and rhinoplasty. My decision to go through with this was one of the best choices I ever made. I am so happy now and I look forward to the future
Natalie De Lussa – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein and his staff were super awesome, kind, and honest. I love my results and definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a rhinoplasty. The office is also very clean and professional.
Jana V – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is insanely talented at what he does. The entire process was smooth and everyone was super accommodating. There was never a time that I felt uncomfortable or anxious while in the care of him and his staff. I was always worried about the pain that comes with cosmetic surgery but was surprised by how little pain I felt during recovery. I now have a nose I am very happy with and this will go down as one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Beth J – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I spent years trying to decide if I wanted to get a rhinoplasty. My nose had always been something that I was self conscious about. So when I finally decided to look into having a rhinoplasty I spent a lot of time researching surgeons in the area. A family member had recommended Dr. Stein and I am so glad that I chose to see him! There were several things about my nose that I wasn't sure could be corrected, yet Dr. Stein was able to make my nose look incredible. Months later and my nose looks amazing. I wish I had come in to see him sooner. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and always so professional. I felt very safe in their hands both during and after the surgery. The post-op recovery was a little miserable, but also short-lived. It is difficult to sleep at night and I did have some bruising under my eyes (as was expected). With that being said, I would absolutely do it again as I am so happy with the results!
Lennie D – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is AMAZING! He is extremely professional but caring at the same time. I am very pleased with my results and if I ever need any additional "tweaking" done, he is the surgeon I will use. I have already referred a couple of friends to him. The office staff is also outstanding. They greet you with a smile and are always willing to answer any questions I have. Overall, wonderful experience!
Kelcey T. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
PHENOMENAL is an understatement when it comes to Dr.Stein. From the initial consultation to pre-op,to surgery, to follow up there literally are no other words to describe it besides phenomenal. The entire staff goes above and beyond in every aspect. Thanks to the amazing talent of Dr. Stein I have the perfect nose that I have always dreamed of. I have never written a review before, ever,but I had to because this has been life changing.
Mona M. – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
While I was looking for a surgeon I Stumbled upon Dr.Stein as one of the top surgeons. I was looking through his reviews and doing all the research and as I was looking, I figured that he would be the ideal doctor to go to. I booked an appointment. We meet up we talked and he was very welcoming and understanding of what my ultimate goal was and that was to get a natural look to my nose. Also the staff were very great people there their when you need them! So after I underwent surgery and healed I seen a huge difference and I was so satisfied and pleased with the outcome. I felt like a new person, he literally gave me back my confidence which was a game changer for me.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I had wanted rhinoplasty for years, and after looking into a number of surgeons, I was sure that I wanted Dr. Stein to be my surgeon. I definitely made the right choice! Him and his staff were very straightforward and helpful throughout the whole process, and most importantly, I am so happy with the results! Dr. Stein did an amazing job, and my results were even better than I expected. I feel much more confident now. My nose looks very natural and fits very well with the rest of my face. From my entire experience, I believe that Dr. Stein is the best there is when it comes to noses.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am very proud and elated of Dr. Stein's results. If you have any enticement of a rhinoplasty for what ever reason, DO IT. I found him through googling "best plastic surgeon in Raleigh" and fully attest to his reputation! My nose is straight, symmetrical, proportionate, and I can actually breathe out it now without feeling suffocated. Dr. Stein is straightforward and assuring with the whole process and him and hisstaff are compassionate to your needs and focused on providing the best service. My life is forever changed by the superb quality of his results.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I was referred to Dr Stine by an anesthetist and I'm so happy with the process and results. Dr. Stine was so responsive and supportive post op answering if this or that was normal. I feel the results are natural and becoming.
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I went to Dr. Stein's office for a rhinoplasty after reading great reviews about his work. From the consultation to the post-operative experience, Dr. Stein and his staff were incredibly kind, available, and accommodating. The shape of my new nose fits my face perfectly and the result looks incredibly natural. More Than I Could Have Ever Asked! The results I have seen in the past month are phenomenal! I was not sure how to "shape" my new nose and trusted Dr. Stein would have a better vision in h
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Consulted with 4 plastic surgeons in Charlotte & Raleigh/Durham. I needed upper/lower eyelid surgery. Was only doctor out of 4 that said I needed a brow lift and didn't need upper eyelid surgery. Also said I needed a facelift when I didn't come in there for that. After the consult, his staff called me 5 different times over the next month pushing me to set a surgery date. Said his surgery time was quicker than every other doctor. I want my Dominos pizza quick, not sure I want a quick surgeon.
Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
He was extremely rude and arrogant. He acted as if he was too good for my problem and he actually almost made me cry in the consultation.
Sydney Quinn – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I met with Dr. Stein and could tell immediately that he knows his stuff, he's looking for great results, and his experience is second to none. I made a decision to go with my gut, pick him as my doctor, and I'm glad I did. His staff is great, they are responsive and want to make your experience as pleasurable as possible. The decision to get surgery or better yourself can be a scary and intimidating one, but you can't go wrong with Dr. Stein. Thanks Doc!!!
Paul E. – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am elated with the results from my surgery and highly recommend Dr. Stein. Refreshed is the word I use to describe my "appearance" and that was our goal. Thank you Dr. Stein!! - Gwen B.
Gwen B. – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?

Dr. Stein has over 27 years of facial surgical experience and has specialized in the art of aesthetic facial plastic surgery in the Raleigh-Durham area for over two decades. He is the founder and director of the exquisite Raleigh, North Carolina accr...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest
1986
University Of Pennsylvania

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Stein communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein communicates via email

• Does Dr. Stein offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Stein offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Stein have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Stein offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Stein offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers evening visits