Dr. Adam Stein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Dr. Stein

Stein Plastic Surgery

4301 Lake Boone Trl Ste 309 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. Adam Stein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Raleigh, NC. He is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stein to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Stein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Stein's Top Procedures and Conditions

Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation

Dr. Stein performs Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation more than 80% of his peers

Ultrasound, Thyroid

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Facelift
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Hearing Screening
  • Home Sleep Study
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Aging
  • Thyroid Scan
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

Dr. Stein accepts

Dr. Stein accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

4.123711340206185%

Dr. Stein?
  • Appointment scheduling (87)
  • Explained conditions well (87)
  • Listened & answered questions (87)
  • Long wait times (12)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
Dr. Stein and his staff were amazing! I felt comfortable and in great hands from day 1. Dr. Stein listened to my concerns and was upfront about what to expect. He did an incredible job on my nose and I have never been so confident. I would recommend anyone looking for a great Doctor and staff to see Dr. Stein!
Georgina B – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
If you are questioning rhinoplasty at all, I would highly encourage you to contact Dr. Stein's team and inquire about the procedure. Dr. Stein and his team have been incredible from start to finish providing a fantastic experience. Everyone on the team has been friendly and professional. The recovery itself was almost painless. The only part of recovery that was a little rough was having to breath through my mouth for the first week causing an irritated throat. A small price to pay for life changing results. I was always self conscience about my nose and after seeing the results I will not look back at all. It has changed not only my appearance, but my confidence as well. My results look natural and I would recommend Dr. Stein to anyone thinking about going through with this procedure.
Dianna E – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I'm really happy with my rhinoplasty results. Dr. Stein and his staff were wonderful to work with. My nose already looks amazing and the swelling hasn't even completely gone down yet! I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Dr. Stein for rhinoplasty.
Lily G – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Very rude and arrogant. Made me cry in the consultation. I went through with the surgery with him due to reviews anyway. My nose came out horrible and I’m extremely embarrassed of it even now four years later. It’s extremely obvious I had surgery and it went wrong. I can also not breathe through my nose very well anymore.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
PF – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein and his staff are very professional, competent and caring. I experienced a forehead lift, mid face,neck lift and lower blepharoplasty 7 weeks ago. Recovery was as expected. My outcome is a less tired and refreshed face, my eyes appear more refreshed as well. My neck contour looks great. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Stein to provide this service for me. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a competent, talented and kind professional with outstanding credentials.
Heidie Y – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant done about half a year ago, and overall I am very pleased with the result. Not only has my appearance sharpened, but my breathing has also improved (my septum was deviated before the procedure). Dr. Stein was both a great doctor and craftsman. I did not suffer any complications. And I am pleased with how he improved the aesthetics of my face, without comprising the masculinity.It was indeed life-changing.
Jane V – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I showed up on the wrong day. He saw me anyway. His receptionist was great, the office was beautiful- modern, yet warm. Dr Stein told me that l could wait a few years before getting surgery. He said that he couldn’t lie to me or take my money when l didn’t really need surgery yet. You don’t know how much that meant to me that he was honest. The best surgeons don’t do surgeries that are not necessary. He is ethical and kind and l can tell that he cares enormously about what he does and that the outcome is the best.
Velina Killmeyer, RN, BSN, CCRN – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
My experience with Dr. Stein was a good one. I did extensive research on plastic surgery and checked on his credentials carefully before going in and was impressed with Dr. Stein and his staff the whole time. Because of my age as senior citizen, I questioned myself for doing this at first and the cost of a total facelift and rhinoplasty. My decision to go through with this was one of the best choices I ever made. I am so happy now and I look forward to the future
Natalie De Lussa – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein and his staff were super awesome, kind, and honest. I love my results and definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a rhinoplasty. The office is also very clean and professional.
Jana V – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is insanely talented at what he does. The entire process was smooth and everyone was super accommodating. There was never a time that I felt uncomfortable or anxious while in the care of him and his staff. I was always worried about the pain that comes with cosmetic surgery but was surprised by how little pain I felt during recovery. I now have a nose I am very happy with and this will go down as one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Beth J – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I spent years trying to decide if I wanted to get a rhinoplasty. My nose had always been something that I was self conscious about. So when I finally decided to look into having a rhinoplasty I spent a lot of time researching surgeons in the area. A family member had recommended Dr. Stein and I am so glad that I chose to see him! There were several things about my nose that I wasn't sure could be corrected, yet Dr. Stein was able to make my nose look incredible. Months later and my nose looks amazing. I wish I had come in to see him sooner. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and always so professional. I felt very safe in their hands both during and after the surgery. The post-op recovery was a little miserable, but also short-lived. It is difficult to sleep at night and I did have some bruising under my eyes (as was expected). With that being said, I would absolutely do it again as I am so happy with the results!
Lennie D – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is AMAZING! He is extremely professional but caring at the same time. I am very pleased with my results and if I ever need any additional "tweaking" done, he is the surgeon I will use. I have already referred a couple of friends to him. The office staff is also outstanding. They greet you with a smile and are always willing to answer any questions I have. Overall, wonderful experience!
Kelcey T. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
PHENOMENAL is an understatement when it comes to Dr.Stein. From the initial consultation to pre-op,to surgery, to follow up there literally are no other words to describe it besides phenomenal. The entire staff goes above and beyond in every aspect. Thanks to the amazing talent of Dr. Stein I have the perfect nose that I have always dreamed of. I have never written a review before, ever,but I had to because this has been life changing.
Mona M. – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
While I was looking for a surgeon I Stumbled upon Dr.Stein as one of the top surgeons. I was looking through his reviews and doing all the research and as I was looking, I figured that he would be the ideal doctor to go to. I booked an appointment. We meet up we talked and he was very welcoming and understanding of what my ultimate goal was and that was to get a natural look to my nose. Also the staff were very great people there their when you need them! So after I underwent surgery and healed I seen a huge difference and I was so satisfied and pleased with the outcome. I felt like a new person, he literally gave me back my confidence which was a game changer for me.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I had wanted rhinoplasty for years, and after looking into a number of surgeons, I was sure that I wanted Dr. Stein to be my surgeon. I definitely made the right choice! Him and his staff were very straightforward and helpful throughout the whole process, and most importantly, I am so happy with the results! Dr. Stein did an amazing job, and my results were even better than I expected. I feel much more confident now. My nose looks very natural and fits very well with the rest of my face. From my entire experience, I believe that Dr. Stein is the best there is when it comes to noses.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am very proud and elated of Dr. Stein's results. If you have any enticement of a rhinoplasty for what ever reason, DO IT. I found him through googling "best plastic surgeon in Raleigh" and fully attest to his reputation! My nose is straight, symmetrical, proportionate, and I can actually breathe out it now without feeling suffocated. Dr. Stein is straightforward and assuring with the whole process and him and hisstaff are compassionate to your needs and focused on providing the best service. My life is forever changed by the superb quality of his results.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I was referred to Dr Stine by an anesthetist and I'm so happy with the process and results. Dr. Stine was so responsive and supportive post op answering if this or that was normal. I feel the results are natural and becoming.
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I went to Dr. Stein's office for a rhinoplasty after reading great reviews about his work. From the consultation to the post-operative experience, Dr. Stein and his staff were incredibly kind, available, and accommodating. The shape of my new nose fits my face perfectly and the result looks incredibly natural. More Than I Could Have Ever Asked! The results I have seen in the past month are phenomenal! I was not sure how to "shape" my new nose and trusted Dr. Stein would have a better vision in h
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Consulted with 4 plastic surgeons in Charlotte & Raleigh/Durham. I needed upper/lower eyelid surgery. Was only doctor out of 4 that said I needed a brow lift and didn't need upper eyelid surgery. Also said I needed a facelift when I didn't come in there for that. After the consult, his staff called me 5 different times over the next month pushing me to set a surgery date. Said his surgery time was quicker than every other doctor. I want my Dominos pizza quick, not sure I want a quick surgeon.
Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
He was extremely rude and arrogant. He acted as if he was too good for my problem and he actually almost made me cry in the consultation.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Sydney Quinn – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?

Dr. Stein has over 27 years of facial surgical experience and has specialized in the art of aesthetic facial plastic surgery in the Raleigh-Durham area...Read more

Dr. Stein commenced his education at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania. He then continued with his medical training at the prestigious Duke University...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery