Dr. Adam Stein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 58

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Adam Stein, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Raleigh, NC and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1990. He is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Adam Stein, MD

Stein Plastic Surgery

4301 Lake Boone Trl Ste 309 Raleigh, NC 27607

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Stein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Stein's Top Procedures and Conditions

Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)

Dr. Stein performs Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES) more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Stein performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders

Dr. Stein performs Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders more than 70% of his peers

Dr. Stein performs this procedure more than 70% of his peers

Dr. Stein's conditions and procedures:

• Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Stein accepts

Dr. Stein accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein

Exceeding Expectations!!
An excellent experience! Dr Stein excels as a facial plastic surgeon and quite frankly, an artist. I had an endoscopic forehead lift, lower bleph and lower face lift and decided to do all three at one time. I'm at 6 weeks post-op now and can see the positive results in my neck: no more sagging turkey neck. Dr. Stein minimized the dark circles under my eyes that I've always had and took away the jowls and sagging areas on my jawline and even on my upper lids. I look refeshed but still like me. The recovery is challenging, but if you give yourself 4 to 5 weeks, you'll begin to see the results. I am glad I did all three at once to get it all over with at one time. Follow your instructions and you'll be fine. The care and compassion Dr. Stein and his staff show is unparalleled and I give me highest recommendation to all of them.
Isabelle Murphy – May 18, 2022
Great Results and Staff
Great doctor and staff overall. I felt very taken care of during the entire process. Staff always gave clear instructions and told me exactly what I should expect. They were always available to answer questions and made me feel reassured during the process. I always felt like any concerns I had (i.e. what the result would look like, what I wanted, what I wanted to avoid, etc.) were immediately and accurately addressed. I'm very pleased with the results of my procedure- results are very natural looking, but much improved. Highly recommend Dr. Stein and his practice if you're looking to have a procedure done
M. Karabinus – Mar 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I recently had a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Stein & I am very pleased with how he was able to transform the appearance and structure of my nose. The healing process was not as bad as I thought. I was able to work on day 3 and once the cast came off on day 7, I was shocked to see the transformation. I still have swelling but if I'm happy & I wonder how much happier I will be in another few weeks!!!!! My original rhinoplasty was done in 2007 & needless to say it did not go the way that I was hoping (it actually turned out worse then when I went in). I am so grateful that I made the decision to have my revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Stein and his amazing team of nurses. I wish I had started with him but that's in the past & I am here now - smiling & shocked & how everything turned out :) Thankful for Ashley being there to set up my consultation (& answering the million of questions I had :) , & thank you to Pam for being so helpful and kind to me for being so helpful & kind to me.
Ricca Porter – Feb 23, 2022
I'm so glad I chose Dr. Stein for my surgery
I'm so glad I chose Dr. Stein for my surgery. I'm very happy with my results, I don't think anyone could have done a better job. I've already recommended him to other people! The staff is very kind as well, overall it was a great experience.
Kierra Osar – Feb 09, 2022
I can't recommend Dr. Stein enough for rhinoplasty
I cannot recommend Dr. Stein enough for a rhinoplasty. He did an exceptional job, and I am very happy with my results. He and his staff are with you every step of the way. The nurses during the day of surgery are comforting and knowledgeable. If you are thinking of getting a rhinoplasty, look no further and definitely choose Dr. Stein to give you the nose you've always dreamed of!
Geraldine Jack – Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
My experience with Dr. Stein has been phenomenal. I researched Dr. Stein on line after reading about him in New Beauty Magazine. The photos on his website spoke volumes to me. I knew immediately from my consultation with him that he was not only exceedingly qualified but that he was kind, friendly and passionate about doing his best for his patients. I have recommended Dr. Stein to friends and family. Dr. Stein's surgical staff and front office staff are very caring and qualified. They made my experience a pleasure and I knew I was in good hands at all times. I can't say enough about how great Dr. Stein, and his staff are in their skills and patient care.
Bella Edwards – Jan 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein's practice was one of the few practices I looked into to get a rhinoplasty done. My nose was large, droopy and had a large hump. I talked to Dr. Stein about what parts of my nose made me feel self-conscious and he really supported my decisions with the changes and reflected what he thought would look best. What I enjoyed most about my time here was how quick and efficient the appointments were; how well my surgery and its post-op went; the staff are incredible and his team is very supportive. I absolutely love my new nose and Dr. Stein maintained a natural aesthetic to it which I absolutely love and I'm grateful for that.
Nikki Joles – Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
From the beginning I knew the staff members enjoyed what they were doing and they were very helpful to answer any questions I had prior to making my decision. After my first phone call with the very nice front desk staff and video chat with the doctor, I felt comfortable in making my decision of going to Dr. Stein for my rhinoplasty. I would recommend asking any questions that you may have as this helps ease anxiety. Dr. Stein was very knowledgeable and knew right away he could assist in decreasing the size of my nose. I would have liked a little more input about what to expect the day of surgery and how you may feel in the first few weeks after surgery, but any time I wasn't certain Dr. Stein and his staff were available to answer my questions even after hours. Six weeks out now, I'm very happy with the results and I look forward to the swelling to go down to see my nicely refined nose! My best advice is to breathe deeply and be patient while your nose heals!
Alexa Rodriguez – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Stop your research here! You have found the best option. I am from NYC where we have many thousands of plastic surgeons and I went with Dr. Stein in Raleigh! I was particularly afraid to get a facelift (even though I wanted one badly) so the search for the best doctor was long and my demands were high. My lower facelift results from Dr. Stein are excellent! More than what I had imagined. No more creepy neck, no more jowls, no complications, no unsightly scars. My family is amazed, they say I look 20 years younger. I now smile more often with a lot more confidence. I don’t look like the grandma in the office any longer! In addition, people don't know why. They think it's a new hair cut, weight loss or lots of sleep. I am a better me!
Carol Finns – Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
An amazing experience from consultation to follow up. Dr. Stein and all of his staff were professional, caring and attentive. Very pleased with the results! Highly recommend this office for all plastic surgery needs.
Samantha Miguel – Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am 6 weeks out from my rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Stein and I could not be happier with the process or the results! From the time I called about a consult, Pam and the entire office staff were so friendly, helpful and they worked me in quickly. I was so nervous about the procedure and being put under anesthesia, but the team of nurses were extremely kind and made me feel as comfortable as possible.That first week was TOTALLY worth the results! It was important to me to still look like myself after rhinoplasty and not have a nose that would not fit my face. Dr. Stein's work is so natural looking and he factors in many things to make sure your nose will still suit you. My results are better than I ever expected. I still look like myself, just a better version! Dr. Stein is an artist :) Take this as your sign to go through with the procedure if you are thinking about it.
Rowena Jackson – Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
As a 57 year old male, naturally I was hesitant about getting a facelift but thanks to Covid and being forced to conduct daily business calls via Zoom (and look at my old mug) I decided to step out of my comfort zone and do something about my turkey neck, droopy eyelids and sagging forehead. I searched the internet and came upon upon Dr. Stein. I was so impressed with his credentials and patient comments that I decided to stop the clock on the aging process and have him try to save me. I live in New York and could have gone to someone on Park Avenue but thank God I didn't! Dr. Stein did a phenomenal job and I am so pleased with the results. Friends say I look at least 10 years younger and most importantly, well rested!!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Stein, his absolutely amazing surgical support team and office staff. They are truly caring professionals and I would not hesitate to see them again...problem is, they made me look so good I may not need too! Bravo Dr. Stein!!!
Jim T – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Stein and his staff. The front desk staff were willing to work with my schedule and fit me in quick! They made me feel comfortable and at ease the morning of my surgery. After going home the day of my surgery Dr. Stein called in to check up on how I was doing which I thought was awesome. When I got my cast taken off I was speechless with the results. Its what I've always dreamed of and more! However, my only complaint is that I wish they had cleaned up my nose and gave me more cleaning instructions/demonstration after the cast removal. It is amazing how much a rhinoplasty can boost your self confidence. I do not regret my decision and would do it all over again.
Trina Murphy – Aug 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
My experience with Dr. Stein would deserve 10 stars if I could select it! I had both a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation/implant done simultaneously. This was my first time having any type of surgery and when I started researching surgeons, I quickly learned that Dr. Stein was the best surgeon for the job. After looking through his amazing reviews and finding that he is a part of The Rhinoplasty Society, I set up a virtual consultation with Dr. Stein. After booking my surgery with Dr. Stein, he was available for all questions, as well as his friendly staff members. The day of surgery, he spoke with me again to go over the process, healing expectations, and any questions I had. The staff was very kind and comforting. After surgery, Dr. Stein gives his patients his cell phone number so he can be contacted with any concerns or questions. I was given everything I needed well in advance for a quick recovery. I am honestly so glad I made this huge decision and with an amazing surgeon!
Gina Leon – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I chose Dr. Stein for several reasons, he is a head and neck surgeon in addition to being a board certified plastic surgeon and he only does face and neck procedures. He listened to what I wanted to accomplish and gave me no-nonsense answers to my questions. The procedure went smoothly (and quickly) as did recovery. I have seen hundreds (if not thousands) of surgeries and can fairly evaluate a surgeon, and Dr. Stein is excellent. The staff was professional and responsive to my needs. I walked in looking like someone else and came out looking like me. I'll be very happy not to wear a mask now!
Pat Gilbert – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein and his staff were amazing! I felt comfortable and in great hands from day 1. Dr. Stein listened to my concerns and was upfront about what to expect. He did an incredible job on my nose and I have never been so confident. I would recommend anyone looking for a great Doctor and staff to see Dr. Stein!
Georgina B – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
If you are questioning rhinoplasty at all, I would highly encourage you to contact Dr. Stein's team and inquire about the procedure. Dr. Stein and his team have been incredible from start to finish providing a fantastic experience. Everyone on the team has been friendly and professional. The recovery itself was almost painless. The only part of recovery that was a little rough was having to breath through my mouth for the first week causing an irritated throat. A small price to pay for life changing results. I was always self conscience about my nose and after seeing the results I will not look back at all. It has changed not only my appearance, but my confidence as well. My results look natural and I would recommend Dr. Stein to anyone thinking about going through with this procedure.
Dianna E – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I'm really happy with my rhinoplasty results. Dr. Stein and his staff were wonderful to work with. My nose already looks amazing and the swelling hasn't even completely gone down yet! I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Dr. Stein for rhinoplasty.
Lily G – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Very rude and arrogant. Made me cry in the consultation. I went through with the surgery with him due to reviews anyway. My nose came out horrible and I’m extremely embarrassed of it even now four years later. It’s extremely obvious I had surgery and it went wrong. I can also not breathe through my nose very well anymore.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
PF – Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein and his staff are very professional, competent and caring. I experienced a forehead lift, mid face,neck lift and lower blepharoplasty 7 weeks ago. Recovery was as expected. My outcome is a less tired and refreshed face, my eyes appear more refreshed as well. My neck contour looks great. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Stein to provide this service for me. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a competent, talented and kind professional with outstanding credentials.
Heidie Y – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?