Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Adam Stein, MD
Dr. Adam Stein, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Wakemed Cary Hospital.

Dr. Victor Au, MD

4301 Lake Boone Trl Ste 309

Raleigh, NC 27607

Learn about Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein has over 20 years of surgical experience and has been practicing the art of facial plastic surgery in the Raleigh-Durham area for nearly 14 years. To become a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Stein underwent years of intensive training and surgical residency after completing medical school. Never satisfied with "good enough," Dr. Stein took his training a few steps further than most in order to gain exceptional skills and experience.

Dr. Stein's Experience

Dr. Stein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of California-General Surgery Internship
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Of California-Residency In Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Devinder S Mangat-Fellowship In Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Stein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends
Dr. Stein's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Words can not express how happy i am with the results, I can look in the mirror now instead of avoiding it, Dr. Stein made me look refreshed and younger. Dr. Stein answered all my questions, told me exactly what was going to be done, how recovery would be and what I could expect afterwards. I felt at anytime during this journey, I could call him or his great staff and they would take care of any concerns that I might have had. Dr. Stein and his staff took great care of me, I honestly can't say T
in Raleigh, NC |
The entire experience at this clinic has been a pleasure. The staff are pleasant and caring, and Dr. Stein has worked wonders on my appearance. I not only feel better, I also look better. He has done more for my quality of life than he will ever realize! I am a professional artist. I believe that in his work, he is an artist as well.
in Raleigh, NC |
Everyone at Dr. Stein’s office has been amazing. After 20 years of contemplating rhinoplasty I’m so happy I finally did it. The entire process was super easy from start to finish. If you are looking for a surgeon to coddle you, that’s not Dr. Stein. If you are looking for a true professional with many years’ experience, and who is a straight shooter, Dr. Stein is the doctor for you. I can’t imagine a more perfect nose for me! Thank you, Dr. Stein!
in Raleigh, NC |
After researching plastic surgeons for several months I found Dr. Stein. At the initial consultation he and his staff were all very friendly and helpful. I was able to have my Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation shortly there after and love the results. Dr. Stein kept in contact over the next several days after my surgery to make sure I was doing well. My results are very natural. I feel like this is the nose and chin I should have been born with. Thank you Dr. Stein!!
in Jacksonville, NC |
Dr. Stein is excellent! He knows exactly what you want and makes it happen. Very professional. Any questions you may have after surgery, he answers right away. I have no doubt that I picked the perfect Doctor to do my rhinoplasty. He is an artist. A very smart artist. The staff is great. The nurses are the sweetest! Thank you Dr. Stein, this is a very happy lady! What a gifted, talented person. Many blessings!
Have you seen Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Are you Dr. Stein?