Dr. Adam Stein, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Stein

Stein Plastic Surgery

4301 Lake Boone Trl Ste 309 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. Adam Stein, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Stein accepts

Dr. Stein accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Stein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Stein's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Brow Lift
  • Chemical Peel
  • Chin Implant
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Stein has over 27 years of facial surgical experience and has specialized in the art of aesthetic facial plastic surgery in the Raleigh-Durham area for over two decades. He is the founder and director of the exquisite Raleigh, North Carolina accr...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.477611940298507%

Dr. Stein?
Dr. Stein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Stein, MD
While I was looking for a surgeon I Stumbled upon Dr.Stein as one of the top surgeons. I was looking through his reviews and doing all the research and as I was looking, I figured that he would be the ideal doctor to go to. I booked an appointment. We meet up we talked and he was very welcoming and understanding of what my ultimate goal was and that was to get a natural look to my nose. Also the staff were very great people there their when you need them! So after I underwent surgery and healed I seen a huge difference and I was so satisfied and pleased with the outcome. I felt like a new person, he literally gave me back my confidence which was a game changer for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I had wanted rhinoplasty for years, and after looking into a number of surgeons, I was sure that I wanted Dr. Stein to be my surgeon. I definitely made the right choice! Him and his staff were very straightforward and helpful throughout the whole process, and most importantly, I am so happy with the results! Dr. Stein did an amazing job, and my results were even better than I expected. I feel much more confident now. My nose looks very natural and fits very well with the rest of my face. From my entire experience, I believe that Dr. Stein is the best there is when it comes to noses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am very proud and elated of Dr. Stein's results. If you have any enticement of a rhinoplasty for what ever reason, DO IT. I found him through googling "best plastic surgeon in Raleigh" and fully attest to his reputation! My nose is straight, symmetrical, proportionate, and I can actually breathe out it now without feeling suffocated. Dr. Stein is straightforward and assuring with the whole process and him and hisstaff are compassionate to your needs and focused on providing the best service. My life is forever changed by the superb quality of his results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I was referred to Dr Stine by an anesthetist and I'm so happy with the process and results. Dr. Stine was so responsive and supportive post op answering if this or that was normal. I feel the results are natural and becoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I went to Dr. Stein's office for a rhinoplasty after reading great reviews about his work. From the consultation to the post-operative experience, Dr. Stein and his staff were incredibly kind, available, and accommodating. The shape of my new nose fits my face perfectly and the result looks incredibly natural. More Than I Could Have Ever Asked! The results I have seen in the past month are phenomenal! I was not sure how to "shape" my new nose and trusted Dr. Stein would have a better vision in h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Consulted with 4 plastic surgeons in Charlotte & Raleigh/Durham. I needed upper/lower eyelid surgery. Was only doctor out of 4 that said I needed a brow lift and didn't need upper eyelid surgery. Also said I needed a facelift when I didn't come in there for that. After the consult, his staff called me 5 different times over the next month pushing me to set a surgery date. Said his surgery time was quicker than every other doctor. I want my Dominos pizza quick, not sure I want a quick surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
He was extremely rude and arrogant. He acted as if he was too good for my problem and he actually almost made me cry in the consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I met with Dr. Stein and could tell immediately that he knows his stuff, he's looking for great results, and his experience is second to none. I made a decision to go with my gut, pick him as my doctor, and I'm glad I did. His staff is great, they are responsive and want to make your experience as pleasurable as possible. The decision to get surgery or better yourself can be a scary and intimidating one, but you can't go wrong with Dr. Stein. Thanks Doc!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am elated with the results from my surgery and highly recommend Dr. Stein. Refreshed is the word I use to describe my "appearance" and that was our goal. Thank you Dr. Stein!! - Gwen B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I have to say that after having her mole removed from her nose by Dr. Stein several years ago, my daughter was happy that her mole did not come back like it did when she had it "removed" by another doctor. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
From my experience, PATIENT SATISFACTION is the number one goal at Dr. Stein's office. The team exudes both compassion and empathy. He and his staff are some of the most kind, caring, and absolute genuine professionals I have ever met. This was very important to me because I wanted my rhinoplasty do be done by a surgeon who truly cared about what was best for me. If i could describe Dr. Stein with a short phrase it would defiantly be RESULTS ORIENTED. Because of the anatomy of my nose, I constan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I was very happy with the results of my revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Stein! The original surgery was with another highly regarded specialist and the results and experience were very poor. I waited 3 years to consider revision, when I met Dr. Stein we discussed what I wanted to do to improve the situation. Having been through this before I could tell he understood exactly what I was looking for. Dr. Stein has a great feel for artistic facial balance. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I have been impressed with the level of artistry and attention to detail of Dr. Stein and his staff. I recently had rhinoplasty and have loved the results! I couldn't recommend him more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
I am extremely pleased with the outcome and with Dr.Stein's talent! My nose looks even better than I expected and keeps getting better each day. This was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I am so glad I chose to come here to have it done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
After deliberating for over ten years whether or not to pursue a rhinoplasty, I finally committed and chose Dr. Stein. I looked at plastic surgeons in the Raleigh area, but also as far as Charlotte and Huntersville. I chose Dr. Stein because not only does he specialize in facial work, but first and foremost is a board certified otolaryngologist. It comforted me to know he would be concerned with not only the aesthetic appearance of my nose, but it’s function as well.The staff was wonderful and c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Words can not express how happy i am with the results, I can look in the mirror now instead of avoiding it, Dr. Stein made me look refreshed and younger. Dr. Stein answered all my questions, told me exactly what was going to be done, how recovery would be and what I could expect afterwards. I felt at anytime during this journey, I could call him or his great staff and they would take care of any concerns that I might have had. Dr. Stein and his staff took great care of me, I honestly can't say T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
The entire experience at this clinic has been a pleasure. The staff are pleasant and caring, and Dr. Stein has worked wonders on my appearance. I not only feel better, I also look better. He has done more for my quality of life than he will ever realize! I am a professional artist. I believe that in his work, he is an artist as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Everyone at Dr. Stein’s office has been amazing. After 20 years of contemplating rhinoplasty I’m so happy I finally did it. The entire process was super easy from start to finish. If you are looking for a surgeon to coddle you, that’s not Dr. Stein. If you are looking for a true professional with many years’ experience, and who is a straight shooter, Dr. Stein is the doctor for you. I can’t imagine a more perfect nose for me! Thank you, Dr. Stein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
After researching plastic surgeons for several months I found Dr. Stein. At the initial consultation he and his staff were all very friendly and helpful. I was able to have my Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation shortly there after and love the results. Dr. Stein kept in contact over the next several days after my surgery to make sure I was doing well. My results are very natural. I feel like this is the nose and chin I should have been born with. Thank you Dr. Stein!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?
Dr. Stein is excellent! He knows exactly what you want and makes it happen. Very professional. Any questions you may have after surgery, he answers right away. I have no doubt that I picked the perfect Doctor to do my rhinoplasty. He is an artist. A very smart artist. The staff is great. The nurses are the sweetest! Thank you Dr. Stein, this is a very happy lady! What a gifted, talented person. Many blessings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Stein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?

Stein Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stein treats patients.