Dr. Adam Sewell, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 48

Pain Medicine

Dr. Adam Sewell, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Carrollton, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Health - Fort Smith and Baptist Health - Van Buren. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Adam Sewell, MD

Arkansas Pain

1735 Keller Springs Rd Ste 101 Carrollton, TX 75006 ()

Dr. Sewell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sewell

4.4

Dr. Sewell

Dr. Sewell's office contacted me because I was referred by another doctor. I was told I would need an MRI which I got and then the nightmare began. I called and left messages (they rarely answer the phone), I emailed, & used the contact form on the website. The appointment I had was canceled due to bad weather. I got a call that morning by a staff member named Lee. On that call I asked if they had gotten my MRI & he had said No. I was trying to make sure they had the MRI I wanted to make sure they had the MRI before I made the long drive. During that call Lee told me that they don't make much money on the treatment I would be getting. I was confused, they contacted me did they want to get rid of me? Save yourself the stress and disappointment. I ended up getting an MRI for nothing and now I have a deductible to pay.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Stay Away – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
Overall good experience. Cleanliness, fast service, very nice, but I’d say it’s worth it. Dr. Sewell is really down to earth and friendly. Side note: they have iPads to help which I can appreciate. They also have water and coffee while you wait isn’t bad either.
Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I appreciate doctor sewell he is great and was able to fix my knee when another doctor told me I had to have surgery and take 3 months for rehab! The staff is awesome I love hunter he is so nice and he answered all my questions. I have even had my mom go there and they helped her even though she was hurting for 15 years and all they wanted to do was give more meds. If you are trying to get better or have knee pain call them first due I know they will receive you right.
Suzan Quezada – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
The doctors here are the best. They treat our entire family and have always been fantastic. The really care and tell you whats going on. From the front desk to the nurses to the doctors - first rate! If you looking for an to get your knee better, look no further.
Melinda Duncan – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
This whole system is streamlined and super friendly and organized! Had an MRI done on my knee before stumbling upon this amazing place. Dr. Sewell took me in the same day I called for the first time. I learned more in talking to Dr. Sewell in 30 minutes than 3 other doctors. I got my knee fixed without surgery and it’s like a champ. I recommend if you have knee pain
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
Had stem cells in both knees years ago. Still have not had to have two total knees that I had been told to do since both were bone on bone!
Gail Howard – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I had stem cell therapy for my knee last June. Worth every dime !
sharon watson – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
Had 3 injections to my left knee 3 months ago now feeling like a kid again walking 2 niles a day. Thanks so much
Eric Bell – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I just wanted to give an update regarding the stem cell procedure performed by Dr. Sewell about 3 years ago. My range of motion continues to improve--remarkable at 64. I rode 150 miles in 5 days last week and never iced my knee once. I can't remember riding that many miles w/out having to ice in the last 10 years. The knee has been without an acl since I was 18 and is pretty severely arthritic, but I am getting better performance now than I have in recent memory. Thank you, Dr. Sewell!!
Jim Roberts – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
Dr. Sewell is the best! I've been seeing him altogether for around 15 years now for corticosteroid injections for pain and would never want to see anyone else. He is very skilled with the needle and getting the injections done in exactly the right places. In addition, I've found Dr. Sewell to be a very concerned and caring individual; he's a great listener who clearly gives a lot of thought to what the best approach is going to be in dealing with the situation the patient describes. I've found that he always takes as much time as necessary to assess the situation; dealing with Dr. Sewell is such an entirely different experience than virtually every other meeting I've had with various surgeons and other M.D.'s. His staff is also very friendly, helpful and kind--as I said, he's the best...and well worth the drive to Carrollton!
wallace nelson – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
When I was told by an orthopedic doctor I needed double knee replacement I chose stem cell therapy instead. Stem cell therapy has helped me get through my days without the pain I was experiencing and enjoy the activities I was unable to because of the pain.
Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I have had both ACL's replaced. The first 35 years ago and the second 25 years ago. Over the years I had a few other procedures including another surgery to clean up one of the knees. Nothing worked as well as the stem cell procedure that Dr. Sewell performed. With the slow deterioration of my knees it had become uncomfortable to jog. After having the stem cell procedure last spring, I am already starting to run again. For now it has been small distances but tomorrow I will run for my new record of 5 miles. Working out is fun again. I never thought I would be running like this again!
Larry Robinson – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I was faced with two not very desirable options for my chronic lower back pain caused from a bulging disc and spondylolisthesis: continue RF neurotomy procedures every 6 months to burn nerves in my back for pain relief or spinal fusion surgery. The first was a band-aid, the second not an option I wanted. Dr. Sewell’s diagnostic sophistication, attention to detail and patient-focus became very apparent during our phone consultations reviewing all of my x-rays and two MRI results. He gave me more information in 30 minutes than I'd had from three specialists in four years of treatment. I went through stem cell therapy treatment with him and since have not needed pain medication, am able to get out of bed in the morning without limping, and can perform my job without wearing braces or heat patches. My posture has improved remarkably because I'm not hunching in pain. This may be simple but I actually was able to cut my own toenails two weeks ago - which would have put me in crippling pa
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I did stem cell procedure for both knees back in November of 2018 at that time I had Constant pain with arthritis and meniscus damage in both knees. Couldn’t even bend down because it was too hard to get back up. They do tell me nothing more they can do. I already had two surgeries and was told to wait three to five years until pain is unbearable for knee replacements. Saw an ad and contacted Dr. Sewell’s office on the internet and went to a seminar. I knew athletes were doing it so I decided to move forward. I paid out my own pocket and have no regrets. They were able to finance a portion which helps a lot. If you’re waiting for Insurance company to pay GOOD LUCK!! They don't care about getting us better, just want to pay Dr. and charge for more expensive surgeries so rates can go up. I am now walking the golf course without braces and still improving. Just got a bike and will now be hitting the trail.
Marc Price – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
My husband, baby hang in there we are going to drive 20 miles, but you are going to be fine. As we were driving our 20 miles, I received a call from my husband's ex-doctor, after the messages I had left. He said he can see my husband at his office for steroid injection……I thank my ex-doctor and told him I have a new doctor Dr. Adam Sewell he will operate my husband. Thank you but no thank you, I hung up the phone and I just realize I had said “ I had a new doctor” and Dr. Sewell doesn’t even know my husband, regardless of such a minor detail !!! I felt so much peace and comfort in my heart. I really felt it in my heart. You may think I’m crazy, but I formerly believed God was guiding me and I must give I told testimony of what happened to us. Dr. Sewell helped my husband so much and he is no longer in pain.
Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
With my husband in the back of my SUV, in real pain, I looked in my phone, good old google, for pain doctor close to me, and Dr. Adam Sewell appears, called his office and a very nice lady Ashely informed me that Dr. Sewell cannot see me now because he was in surgery, I said to myself, that kind of doctor is what my husband needs, I asked Ashely how long Dr. Sewell has been preforming complex spine surgeries, Ashely reply 10 years. I explained Ashely that I have my husband in the back of my SUV in real pain, immediately told me where to find Dr. Sewell, and give me direction on how to get to the office where Dr. Sewell was in surgery.
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
Dr. Adam Sewell from Carrollton Texas has been a God’s call for my husband and me. His EXPERIENCE side by side with his knowledge, professionalism, understanding, and kindness makes us feel so safe and comfortable in the most uncertain and difficult time that we went through as my husband hurt his back unexpectedly.
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I went to Dr. Sewell for a scoliosis consultation. He is by far the best physician I have encountered! Needless to say, his expertise and aid alleviated my back pains. Not only was he amazing, but his staff is definitely top-notch!
Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
He’s a nice guy, and he does honor his word. I went for 3 visits, referred by my Doctor for injury to discs in the back. Great office visit. He did it right.
Billy King – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?
I have been having a back and neck issue for over a year now and over that time, I have seen, supposedly some of the best doctors in the DFW area. It has been an extremely difficult year due to my back and neck issue. I started to give up on trying to solve my problem because no one has been able to figure out what is wrong. After seeing Dr. Sewell and the rest of his staff, I finally feel like I am in the right hands. Everyone at the office seemed like they really cared about my problem and that they were going to help me figure it all out. During my appointment, they gave me so much attention and I felt like I was their only patient at the time. Dr. Sewell performed a few tests on me and reviewed some of my past MRIs. He was able to find some things that could be causing my issues and he broke down what those were and how it was affecting me. He then went on to explain that based on what he saw, I shouldn't be worried about any serious problems but he wanted me to get a few more test
Scott Collins – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Sewell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sewell?