Dr. Adam Seidl, MD

Dr. Adam Seidl, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Adam Seidl, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Aurora, CO and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery.Read his story

1635 Aurora Ct

Aurora, CO 80045

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Seidl's experience treating your condition or procedure

Shoulder Disorders

Dr. Seidl treats Shoulder Disorders more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Seidl treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

Dr. Seidl treats Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Seidl treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

• Elbow Surgery
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Malunion of Fracture
  • Shoulder Surgery
  • Shoulder Tendinitis
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Subacromial Bursitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

My philosophy of care is a commitment to my patients and their families to deliver care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, innovation, science, and technology.

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seidl

Dr. Seidl?
Dr. Seidl's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Seidl, MD
The reason my shoulders fell apart is just a guess. It could’ve been 30 years of swimming with a flawed stroke, or some genetic flaw. As more cartilage disappeared and bone spurs grew to take its place, something had to be done. Using stem cells wasn’t far enough along to address such a complex problem, and “cleaning up” the joints by grinding down the spurs didn’t guarantee they wouldn’t return. The alternative was joint replacement. New composite parts inserted; the original, troubled ball and socket removed. Game on! Recovery was predictable: 3 months after surgery, limited range of motion. At 6 months, use of light weights. A year later, the shoulder functioned as “normal.” I credit a dedicated physical therapist, reasonable expectations, and a very skilled surgeon. Dr. Seidl assessed the challenge, presented his plan and performed the operation. I am now pain free and able to do everyday functions, sleep on my side and live as if there was never an issue, or the next best thing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Had "massive rotator cuff repair" surgery on 6/12/18. I know it sounds impossible, but I experienced little to no pain from the procedure. I was off all pain meds w/in 24 hours except anti-inflammatories. Also, 90% of inflammation was gone w/in 48 hours. Dr Seidl's surgery technique is far above the norm, possibly the pinnacle. He is the only surgeon I would ever consider for future shoulder surgery no matter what I would have to do to make that happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
A few months ago I suffered a rare and dangerous posterior dislocation of my clavicle. I was completely unable to move my right (dominant) arm, and the dislocated clavicle was threatening to puncture the large blood vessels that come in and out of my heart. From what I understand, very few surgeons are experienced, or even capable of performing a reconstruction of the sternoclavicular joint. Dr. Seidel (along with Dr. Melissa Gorman) did the surgery, and I couldn't be happier with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr. Seidl did a total shoulder replacement for me in November 2017. I interviewed other surgeons before choosing Dr. Seidl. I chose him because I trusted him, his manner gave me confidence. He answered every question and eased my concerns. He exceeded my expectations. I woke up from surgery pain free (I had been in pain for years) and at three months was released to return to all activities. I was golfing in Hawaii 3.5 months after my surgery. He is an excellent caring surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
I'll first disclose that I work for the UCHealth marketing team. But I'm writing this review based on my experience with Dr. Seidl as a patient, because he performed shoulder surgery on me recently. My biceps tendon was torn and my rotator cuff was nearly fully separated, so it was a pretty significant surgery. The job Dr. Seidl did on my shoulder, as well as the experience I had with the entire team at UCH during the surgery, was second-to-none. I couldn't recommend him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Being in the local Healthcare field, and knowing who is "good", I chose Dr Seidl, the best shoulder surgeon in my opinion, I am VERY pleased with the results for my rotator cuff surgery and would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr Seidl. He is knowledgeable, has great patience with all my questions, and above all, a skilled surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
I had a complete tear of my rotator cuff and also my bicep tendon. I had been in pain for about 2 yrs. Dr. Seidl did an arthroscopic repair with bicep tenodesis. I am without pain and have almost my full range of motion back. I am an OR nurse and was quite impressed with Dr. Seidl’s surgical skills as well as his professionalism. He took the time to answer ALL my questions at every opportunity. I highly recommend him for anyone needing shoulder surgery!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
I had a total shoulder replacement done by Dr. Seidl in September of 2017, and at six months post-op the results are everything that I could have hoped for; 95% restored range of motion, and virtual elimination of arthritic pain The whole process was about as good as it could be. The UC/Anschutz medical center is first rate and our experience with the staff there was outstanding. Even the food is good! Beyond obvious technical competence, Dr. Seidl is easy and pleasant to deal with and I have
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
After having severe joint damage from RA the wear and tear on a previous shoulder replacement left other surgeons turning me away I'm so greatful for Dr Seidl A redo and beautiful bone graft the shoulder is doing great So happy and my whole family impressed He is now my go-to orthopedic surgeon I drive 300 miles across a mountain for him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr Seidl did a complete shoulder replacement to fix the repair that didn't last from a previous surgery. He told me the pain would be gone immediately and he was right! I followed his aftercare instructions and I am still pain free with more range of motion than I had before. He is a wonderful caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr. Seidl is very personable and compassionate. Because he knew I was anxious about the MRI findings, he took the time to call me on a Saturday with the results. I appreciate the conservative approach to treatment he took with surgery as the last resort. He repaired both tears in my rotator cuff. I am 6 months out from surgery and doing very well. Dr.Seidl is a great person and a gifted surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr. Seidl is an excellent shoulder surgeon. I had a huge rotator cuff tear in my left shoulder where I couldn't lift my left arm from a hanging position. After physical therapy I now have full use of my left shoulder. He has successfully repaired the damage to the point that I am now back weight training, rock climbing, mountain biking and swimming. I can even do back stroke again! I highly recommend Dr. Seidl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
I came to Dr. Seidl because my elbow, forearm, and hand were swollen and I was in severe pain. I was unable to sleep lots of Alleve barely helped. I was looking for anti-inflammatory help to reduce the pain, but all I got was a splint. Come back in 5 days if it's still swollen, I was told. That's 5 days of pain he didn't help me with. A cortisone shot would have been perfect. He didn't even do an x-ray. Nice guy, but what good is a Dr. who won't help relieve your pain?
I am very sorry to read of your dissatisfaction....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
This is my first surgery. I tore up my shoulder in training to be a fire fighter. I was referred to Dr. Seidl by my pcp. The level of care, compassion, education, professionalism I received was amazing. I had a hundred questions, he answered them all. He did an outstanding job putting it back together! His assistant, Jennifer went way above and beyond to get me back to work, answer any questions, and they really made me feel at peace. Words cannot describe how happy I am with them. Thank you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
I had been to two other physicians for my shoulder pain. Dr. Seidl diagnosed me with a biceps tendon issue and also noticed a bone spur that had been missed on my MRI. I had been in near constant pain so he recommended surgery. I was able to schedule that surgery within in a week and had a wonderful experience with the surgery center and Dr. Seidl. I have been pain free since healing from surgery and have returned to normal activities. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Seidl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
I simply can't say enough good things about Dr. Seidl. After a severe bilateral posterior dislocation of my shoulders, I had the potential of requiring multiple surgeries which would have resulted in some permanent loss of function. Fortunately, Dr. Seidl was able to perform an arthroscopic procedure on both shoulders that have stabilized the joints, and has allowed me to regain full use of both arms. I can't thank him and his staff enough :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr, Seidl performed a reverse total shoulder replacement on my left shoulder after my rotator cuff failed on my original replacement. I never had good function after that procedure. After he did the reverse procedure there was an amazing change in my range of motion. I am now playing golf, something I had not done with the original. surgery. I have much more strength, less pain and better movement. Because of his excellent preparation I had no fears about the surgery or the rehab.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr. Seidl and his staff were amazing. Dr. Seidl completed a bicep tenodesis to help repair a labral tear in my shoulder. In less than 3 months I have made almost a full recovery. I am an active duty military member and I had significant shoulder pain while completing upper body workouts. Now that pain is gone and I am very thankful for Dr. Seidl choosing to use his God given talent to do what he does! I have already recommended him to others in the area! Thank you Dr. Seidl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr. Seidel performed a reverse shoulder replacement surgery on me. I had been in extreme pain for several years prior to seeing Dr. Seidel. The surgery was such a success, that within 90 days of my surgery, I was had my full range of motion back. I am 6 months post surgery now and have complete range of motion and zero pain. My strength has not completely returned, but is slowly coming back. If anyone out there needs a shoulder surgery, Dr. Seidel is your man. Caring, informative highly skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Seidl, MD?
Dr. Seidl helped me to understand recovery options, taking lifestyle and activity level into consideration. He helped me get back in action quickly (a relative term) by ensuring a thorough healing and rehabiliation process. Never had any issues with parking at the Lone Tree facility or waiting too long.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Seidl?

Insurance accepted