Dr. Adam Schriedel, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 25 reviews.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Schriedel! He is very knowledgeable, a great listener/problem solver — and has a great personality!!
Author:
Dr. Schriedel was very helpful and addressed all my health concerns. He did not rush through my appointment and performed a test while I was there due to a health concern. Very knowledgeable.
Author:
Cancels appointments at last minute
Author:
Dr. Schriedel rushed me through my appointment and was very vague and unhelpful. He did not address my concerns or explain my options. I came to him upset about my symptoms and left more confused and upset than when I arrived. He had no bedside manner at all and was very dismissive. He acted like he had better things to do than to be talking with me. Very disappointing. My spouse was with me and felt the same way.
Author:
Very unfortunate experience. Long wait time and the doctor rushed me through my appointment. No bedside manner at all. Very rude and dismissive of my condition and concerns. To top it all off, the billing was done wrong too! A total headache. Steer clear of this one!
Author:
He seems ill-informed. His answers are vague and not to the point. He is also unfriendly and, I thought, unprofessional. His staff is a nightmare.
Author:
Dr. Schriedel showed that he wanted to know me and understand my concerns about my health.
Author:
An excellent doctor, easy to talk with, knows his medicine well. He has referred me to good specialists. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr Schriedel has provided excellent treatment and services to myself and family. He spends sufficient time with me in explaining issues and reasons for any necessary tests. He is personable and develops good relationships with his patients.
Author:
Dr Schreidel is very approachable and laid back. He makes you comfortable discussing any medical situation. He also seems quite knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Schriedel has great bedside manner and I really feel like he cares about me as a patient.