Dr. Adam Schneider, MD

Dr. Adam Schneider, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Adam Schneider, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Jericho, NY. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

99 Jericho Tpke Ste 206

Jericho, NY 11753

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Schneider

See how frequently Dr. Schneider performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Cerebrovascular Disease
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Schneider's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Botulinum Toxin Injection
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
  • Long Island Jewish Mc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Chief Resident In Neurology
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Schneider's Performance
in plainview ny. |
I went in to see Dr. Schneider about pain in my legs. I explained to him my pains and he asked me many questions. We used a method of elimination. A good way to get to the point of the problem. He listens to my concerns. We determined that after an EMG, that I did not have neuropathy. I was referred to pain management.
Wonderful Dr and wonderful office. Very rare to find a Dr that listens and asks questions in a room that doesn't even have a computer! He was not only kind & attentive he offered alternative treatments for my condition which was exactly what I was looking for. He carefully explained the path of treatment, diagnosis etc. The girls in the office were fabulous every time I called and when I went in, a rare thing these days. If you're looking for a neurologist, see Dr Schneider!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Schneider was very attentive and listen to my concerns and explain to me all the procedures he would do and perform the procedures with careful attention Gave me a good synopsis as to what was going on with me and took his time to explain what he saw in his findings and even referred me to an orthopedic for another issue I was facing He's a good guy and very fair I had a decent experience in his office
in Plainview, NY |
Dr. Schneider is very thorough, asked many questions and was very concerned in reference to my symptoms. He took the time to listen to what I had to say in reference to how I was feeling. I feel very comfortable having him as my Neurologist.
in Jericho, NY |
Dr. Schneider is a kind, patient doctor who is the smartest man I know. He has diagnosed and treated a number of situations that have plagued me throughout the years and his ability to treat me has been impeccable. His manner is calm, confident and reassuring, giving me the confidence that whatever is ailing me will be taken care of by him! I can only provide the highest recommendation for Dr. Schneider.
in MASSAPEQUA, N.Y. |
Very impressed by Dr Schneider and his office. This is the FIRST doctor we have gone to who schedules his patients so that you are seen at the scheduled time. He does not overbook. That shows respect for his patients time. Very professional, takes the time to explain and discuss the options etc. Would recommend him to anyone.
in Babylon, NY |
Dr. Adam Schneider values the time of his patients.
Dix Hills. NY |
Dr. Schneider is kind, thorough, helpful and effective. I have chronic back problems and he helps me get through the flare ups and avoid heavy meds or surgery. He's amazing.
in Hicksville, NY |
I originally had an appointment 7/26 but it had to be cancelled. I called everyday to see if there were any appts available. THE STAFF CALLED me with an appointment 7/29. Nina was extremely helpful. Dr Schneider was compassionate and caring. He explained everything and what had to be done next. Yes its their job BUT Dr Schneider treats you as though you were his own family.
in Commack, NY |
Dr Schneider is an extremely caring and compassionate doctor with an incredible bedside manner. We've been going through many doctors trying to figure out what's wrong with my daughter, and he has been the only one who took his time with her to listen, thoroughly examine her and is actually concerned with doing what he can to help her. You feel like you're his only patient and wish every doctor was so caring. The staff is just as wonderful!
in West Hempstead, NY |
I highly recommend Dr.Schneider! The most professional, compassionate and understanding neurologist. I called several neurology offices that day because I was in excruciating pain, and wanted to be seen the day off, I knew it was going to be a challenge, but they were by far the most professional and courteous office. I was seen right away, Dr.Schneider was very professional and thorough with everything. I Couldn't be happier! Thank you Dr.Schneider and Kim!
in Syosset |
Dr. Adam Schneider is a great professional compassionate understanding neurologist. Dr Schneider is always friendly and on time. His staff is the same, professional and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Adam Schneider to my family and friends. He really cares about his patients.
in Jericho, NY |
Caring Dr. Very knowledgeable great manners and accurate physician. Great staff by the way. Thanks Dr.Schneider.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Schneider, MD?
Are you Dr. Schneider?

Visit Dr. Schneider

Dr. Schneider accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
  • Connecticare
    Connecticare HMO
    Emblem Health
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA