Dr. Adam Rush, MD

Dr. Adam Rush, MD

Pediatric Rehabilitation  |
Dr. Adam Rush, MD is a pediatric rehabilitation doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

235 Wealthy St SE Ste 100

Grand Rapids, MI 49503

• Priority Health
  • Spectrum Health

Learn about Dr. Rush

Dr. Rush's Experience

Dr. Rush's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Rehabilitation
  • Board certified in Pediatric Rehabilitation, Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Pediatric Rehabilitation

• Chest Wall Pain Syndrome
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Torticollis

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Iowa
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Mossrehab
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rush has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rush's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rush to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Rush's Performance
in Jenison, MI |
Knowledgable doctor, but horrible personality. We trusted him and he broke out trust numerous times and spoke with people I did not give permission for him to speak with, breaking HIPAA laws. I don't care how horrible of a medical issue any of my children have, we will never again see Dr. Rush. Mary Free Bed is close to us, but we will drive to U of M if care or rehab is needed. I don't trust Rush at all.
Wow. I wish I knew who the patient was. The accusation of multiple HIPAA violations is extraordinary.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Rush has seen my child for 9 years. In this time he has made numerous referrals. He addresses concerns and gets them the help that is needed. If it wasn't for Dr.Rush a lot of my child's conditions wouldn't of been taken care of so quickly. I can't express how much I have appreciated the care he has given my child. He is very thorough and always listens to all problems. My son was born with a medical condition that is life long but having Dr. Rush as part of his care has been a blessing.
in Lansing, MI |
Doctor requests that you arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time which is evidence he considers his time much more valuable than anyone else's. I drove over an hour and arrived 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time. No other patients in the waiting room. After waiting for 40 minutes the nurse comes out and tells me Dr. Rush can't see my 2 year old son and that we can wait around until 5pm to see if maybe he can fit us into his schedule. Very upset. He couldn't even spare 10 min.
Patients who arrive on time should not have to wait for earlier patients who arrived late. Those who arrive late may choose to be seen for a brief visit or to wait until on-time patients have been seen. Theoretically I might not be able to see a patient at the end of the day in order to pick up my own children. In practice, no one who has been willing to wait until after on-time patients has ever not been seen.
in Sheridan, MI |
Dr. Rush is one of the rare finds who cares enough to explain the details and make it so we understand why we need to do things with our son to better his medical and health treatments. He has made it so my son can enjoy his childhood, be apart of his school and classes and made him the absolute best he can be. I will always be grateful to him for this. One of the very best Dr's we have had.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Rush, MD?

Visit Dr. Rush