Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus, Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus, Saint John Hospital and Medical Center, Michigan Medicine and Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

21000 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 111

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin's Experience

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Swimmer's Ear
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Harvard Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Michigan Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • American Inst Of Voice & Ear
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
Dr. Rubin's Performance
in Shelby Township, MI |
I had cancer of the vocal cord. Dr. rubin performed the surgery to remove it and I went through radiation as a precaution. Every step of the way Dr. Rubin was there for me. He explained his part and mine in what needed to be done to beat this. Cancer is a scary word but he made it so very easy to get my head wrapped around it and fight. Today I'm cancer free and enjoying life. I would recommend him to anyone in need of the best with ear, nose and throat doctor in Michigan. Thanks Doc!!!
in Troy MI |
Dr Rubin provided an accurate diagnosis and plan to heal my throat. I worked with his Vocal therapist, Jean Skeffington, to reduce the pain and swelling that inhibited my speaking and singing voice. They checked to see if medications were helping or needed to be altered. They tailored the therapy plan to my progress. Some things were more difficult for me. They were patient through the repetitive skills until I had mastered the basics. They gave me confidence and skills to move forward.
in Sterling Heights |
Dr Rubin is one of the BEST in this business. Resolved several vocal issues, when others could not. Grateful for his first class expertise, and his knowledgeable partners.
in Grosse Pointe, MI |
Dr. Rubin is thorough, pleasant and very knowledgeable.
in Grosse Pointe Park |
Dr Rubin treats and has operated on me a number of times for growths on my vocal cords. The outcomes have all been highly satisfactory. Unfortunately they tend to grow back but that can't be helped. If you have a problem with your throat this is absolutely the doc you want to see. Dr Rubin has an extensive resume in this area and is highly respected by his both peers and patients. If you are reading this you are probably looking for a great ENT doctor. You Just found one.
in Farmington, MI |
Dr. Rubin has made a difficult situation in my life, very adaptable. He and his staff especially Katie, have been very professional, insightful and make you feel very comfortable to ask questions and understand all the options. Would recommend anytime to my family and friends.
St Clair Shores, MI |
I have always had the best of care from Dr. Rubin. I am being treated for a benign essential tremor which affects my vocal chords. I receive botox injections which help alleviate the tremor.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
As a patient of Dr. Adam Rubin at Lakeshore ENT for the past four years, I want to express my deepest appreciation for his expert patient care and knowledge in treating my Spasmodic Dysphonia. Even with the thick folds of skin in my neck he is able to administer my Botox injections accurately with the greatest of patient care. I would highly recommend Dr.Rubin to anyone seeking a qualified ENT doctor. Thank You and Sincerely, Mrs Carol Skwierc
Clarkston, MI |
Dr. Rubin is at the top of his field in laryngology and is solely responsible for saving my vocal abilities. He came highly recommended by another ENT who basically said to me, "if you were my wife I would send you to Dr. Rubin", and that was all I needed to hear. Dr Rubin has carefully constructed a plan to surgically remove masses on my vocal folds without compromising my abilities to speak and I am ever so grateful to have placed my trust in such a master physician.
in Oak Park |
I highly recommend Dr. Rubin. He is one of the best ENT docs around. From scheduling an appt to my post procedure, he was incredible!!
in New Baltimore, MI |
Dr . Rubin gave me my voice back again ,simply, with a quick painless injection. When other doctors told me there was nothing they could do ,he had me speaking again within weeks of meeting him. He's a brilliant angel!
in Utica, MI |
Dr. Rubin is very straight forward, but at all times informative and friendly. He saved my voice several years ago and ongoing treatments have been successful and done professionally. I've always felt comfortable having him taking care of the delicate treatments needed. I would trust and recommend Dr. Rubin to any of my family members.
in Grosse pointe, MI |
Dr. Rubin always explains everything to me every time I go in there. He and his assistant Joe are very friendly, humorous, and are very knowledgeable. If you ever have any kind of voice problem, I would recommend you see him in a heartbeat. As a singer, I can't tell you how much he has been a help in my career.
Saint Clair Shores, MI |
Dr. Rubin is an excellent provider. He's always answered all my questions and helped me through my cancer. But I always dread walking into his office. Has front office staff are horrible. They are beyond rude. And most the time that they don't barely look up from their phone to take care of you. The girl with the long dark hair is the worst of them all she could care less about anybody there. But once you get through the doors everybody including the doctors in the back are nice and friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubin?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Visit Dr. Rubin