Dr. Adam Rubin, MD

Dr. Adam Rubin, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Adam Rubin, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1997 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

21000 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 111

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Rubin's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Leukoplakia
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin?
Dr. Rubin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Rubin, MD
Dr. Rubin and Julianne, his speech therapist are amazing. They treated me with great care as if I were a relative and my voice returned after several month of therapy with Julianne. I highly recommend Lakeshore ENT to everyone. This is the friendliest medical office I have ever experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin was the only doctor who cared enough about me to try to get rid of my tracheotomy and he was successful. He changed my life! Thank you, Michael
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
I met with Dr. Rubin several times over the past 10 months, and it was always a great experience. He and his professional staff and therapists are kind, intelligent, practical, and tailor treatment to each individual based on their needs. I had a problem that I feared could end my signing career, but with Dr. Rubin's help I am back to 100% and encouraged that he's there for me if I have any trouble in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin is a highly skilled and compassionate physician. After suffering from sudden onset hoarseness, Dr. Rubin diagnosed me with a paralyzed vocal cord and he has been very attentive to finding the cause and treating my condition. His expertise in vocal problems is unparalleled and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Worst Dr ever. All labs and the exercises the Speech Pathology did not help at all in my case. This Dr only met me one time. The Speech Pathology was always in a hurry, would set a 15min timer, will stop the exercises without finishing the set task she had for me. They are just worried on how much money will they make SO, I decided to find a different Dr. and went to the University of MIchigan., and for only two sessions my voice start to come back, a big change and no rush during the therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr. Adam Rubin is simply one-of-a-kind. He is an amazing Doctor in every sense of the word. Dr. Rubin removed a mass from my vocal cords which had caused a very hoarse voice. Obviously the operation was a complete success, regaining my normal voice. His kindness and caring before and after surgery were so comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Rubin. He is a very caring, personable doctor as well as very knowledgable and treats you as if you are a family member. I feel very thankful to have him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin is very knowledgeable ENT physician. As my physician, I feel confident & comfortable in his abilities. He’s so thorough; explains his findings and his plan of care in terms I can understand. Very pleasant, professional, great chair side manners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
This man is an excellent doctor who has helped me improve the quality of my life. He speaks directly to the patient and listens to any questions one might have before a procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
DR. Adam D. Rubin very professional and caring doctor.i would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin always make me feel comfortable. He is very informative and answers all my questions without hesitation. I feel like a personal friend when I visit. He is fast and efficient not making me wait. When I needed surgery he made sure I was relaxed. Overall I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Horrible experience at my appointment!!!! And then I find out that 3 friends have seen him as well and had horrible experiences too! Worst experience I’ve ever had with a doctor. Mean and insensitive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr. Rubin is amazing! I have an issue with stenosis in my throat and has performed a procedure that takes away the scar tissue. What a relief to breath clearly. For this I thank him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr Rubin is not only an excellent surgeon, his follow up is great in every way. My surgery was on my vocal cords. Follow up included seeing the voice therapist right there at his office. He was available to answer my questions even when my appointments were with the therapist, and I was not on his schedule. He takes every opportunity to teach other medical professionals as well and usually has ENT Residents with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
He is kind to his staff and his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Thank You Dr. Rubin for taking EXCELLENT care of me! I would highly recommend Dr. Rubin and his Staff!! Lisa :-))))))
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
I have been a patient with Dr. Adam Rubin for an extremely difficult auto immune disease since early 2000. Dr Rubin does everything he can to keep the quality of life of his patients in the foreground. Dr Rubin is a very caring doctor with the patients best interest at heart. Great bedside manner, willing to work as a team with other doctors to get the best answers and diagnosis. Dr Rubin is also an excellent surgeon as well. I highly recommend Dr Adam Rubin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Being a professional singer, having a doctor on your side for the sake of your profession is highly important. The voice is a delicate instrument. Dr Rubin keeps it health with his great compassion for his patients & passion for the vocal instrument. I don't want just ANY doctor caring for my instrument. I want a singer; someone who truly understands the instrument. I've had some serious challenges from reflux and a lingering pneumonia that could've destroyed my voice forever. He is brilliant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
He is truly a superstar. In addition to his sterling academic background (Yale undergrad, Harvard med school) he is compassionate, down to earth, and easy to talk to; not at all pretentious. If you are interested he will explain the medicine to you or if you simply put your trust in him he will take great care of you. I have had several rounds of leukoplakia surgery and the outcome has been wonderful. I can't recommend him highly enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Rubin, MD?
Dr. Adam Rubin is an excellent doctor. I was referred to him because I had a paralyzed vocal cord, a result of a previous surgery. I wasn’t able to talk, breathe or swallow normally. I choked daily on everything that I drank. Dr. Rubin was totally on point with all of the things regarding my injury. He did a surgery on me and now I am able to talk. I can breathe without getting winded just by walking. I don’t choke when I swallow liquids any longer. Dr. Rubin has been a miracle in my life????.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rubin?

Insurance accepted