Dr. Adam Rosen, MD

Dr. Adam Rosen, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Adam Rosen, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1989 and specializes in rheumatology.

612 Druid Rd E Fl 1

Clearwater, FL 33756

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rosen

See how frequently Dr. Rosen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Bone Disorders

Dr. Rosen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Lutheran Genl Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosen to family and friends

Dr. Rosen's Performance

I have been with Dr Rosen for a least 20 yrs when I first was diagnosed with Arthritis. He has stayed attentive with my condition as it got worse and becamenities RA. I've been on different meds until they didn't work and he found something else to help me. I am now on a infusion and have very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rosen is very nice, and he listens to what is going on with his patients. He runs a very busy office, and I sometimes see his assistant, but they are always very helpful and perfectly capable of helping me find relief for my pain. I can call and get an appointment or advice immediately.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr Rosens for more than 15 year and he has changed my life. While he does not coddle, he is kind and gentle and most importantly, always there for you. He takes on my other doctors if he feels something is not correct and very direct and honest about my conditions. He's a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It was the worst physician patient experience I have ever had. I was very surprised as his staff compassionate and kind-as the NP a delight. My follow up with Dr. Rosen was a sad event-a mench he is not...nor will I refer him. I have since found a fantastic Rheumatologist whom shares hope for a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I do have concerns with patient privacy in his ofice. If you have an urgent need, you may as well go to ER.
Are you Dr. Rosen?