Dr. Adam Possner, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male • Age 42

Dr. Possner

Rockville Concierge Doctors

9420 W Ky Ave 104 Rockville, MD 20850

Dr. Adam Possner, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Rockville, MD. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Possner to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Doctors in your area

See similar Internal Medicine Doctors in Rockville

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Possner accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Possner treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Possner's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Blood Draw
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Physical Examination
  • Syncope
  • Urinalysis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Adam Possner, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Possner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Possner

Dr. Possner?
What People Say About Dr. Adam Possner, MD
I started with Dr. Possner about a year ago. I have a rather complex set of medical conditions/issues, and I needed to find someone to assist in the overall management, as well as on going care. I went to several different doctors, but could not find one that offered the level of care I was looking for...until I found Dr. Possner. I can say without reservation that he is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of working with...he is very attentive, very active in your care, and has an exceptional staff. He consistently goes above and beyond, and ensures that all my doctors are consistently updated and kept in the loop. He takes his patient care very seriously and has a strong network of other doctors that are top in their field (if you happen to need a specialist). He has a strong depth of medical knowledge, as well as the initiative to learn more if he feels it will help your care...a true top doc.
Scott Black – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Switching to Rockville concierge doctors and Adam Possner has been really terrific for both myself and wife. Dr. Possner is both an excellent doctor and a caring warm hearted person. With him we feel “known”, cared for and cared about. He is a terrific diagnostician. Sees us or gets back to us very quickly, explains things clearly. Of all the doctors iPad in my long life, he is my number one favorite.
Nicholas Lore – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
After 18 different doctors ... Dr Possner work diligently to diagnose a very rare blood cancer. Dr Possner never gave up on me; even when I had given up on myself. Dr Possner followed through on every promise he made to me and my family.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
My experience with Dr. Adam Possner and The Rockville Concierge practice has been the most possitive I have had since our family's general practice doctor back in the 1950s. Dr. Possner actually listens to the answers to his questions with follow ups and without judgement inviting more confidence and cooperation. That care and involvement does not end when the office visit ends, but continues with easy contact afterwards. The office and staff are friendly, inviting, clean and pleasant.
Rockville, MD – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner is a very special and gifted physician. His standard of care is beyond what I have ever experienced and I'm grateful he's my doctor every time I interact with him. He is insightful, experienced, caring, resourceful, thoughtful, responsive, and truly an exceptional listener. I've never been better cared for by a doctor and my health is so much the better for it.
Elysia in Maryland – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
This summer (2017) I began to seriously think about finding a concierge physician. Dr. Possner practices medicine the way it should be.I wanted a physician who would know me and be in touch with my specialists. I am grateful that I am able to be a patient of Dr. Possner. His staff is very nice and always friendly. I am never rushed as he is not forced to see patients every 15 minutes as most doctors must do.
Nancy S. in Rockville, MD – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Possner for 7 years . It's my perspective that he is the best doctor that I've seen in my life. He was first recommended by my sister who is also an internist. His training is excellent too. He went to University of Michigan med school & Johns Hopkins for his internal medicine residency where he was chief resident. He listens well, asks good questions, explains his reasoning clearly, has a nuanced understanding of my personal medical case, and has excellent judgment.
Nick in Bethesda, MD – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner listens well, is very easy to talk to, and is very thorough in diagnosing problems and recommending treatments.
Rockville, MD – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner is a fabulous internist. Kind, friendly, highly intelligent with a wonderful fund of knowledge yet very easy to talk to. He explains things thoroughly and treats me as an individual. I feel as if he includes me in decision making and shows concern about all issues, no matter how insignificant. I really appreciate that the office is run to welcome and accommodate patients and does not have the cold office feel that is sadly so common these days in medical practices. .
Nina in Aspen Hill,MD – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner is my primary care physician, and I recommend him to anyone who wants an intelligent, thorough, and caring doctor. He is remarkably accessible, thoughtful, and truly cares about his patients. I have always been able to reach him, immediately, either through my portal or by calling. Not only does he spend as much time with you as you need, but he reads and reviews his patients' records from other physicians, and previous physicians. He's a superb physician in every respect.
Olney, MD – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner provides wonderful primary care on a concierge basis which is the best possible way to have guaranteed access to your doctor. He is very personable and takes extreme care in learning patients history before making any recommendations. He works with you to find the best health solutions for you and has incredible communication and response. This is the only doctor practice to give me their cell phone #; can't beat the staff and never have to wait!!!
Rockville, Maryland – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner & his office staff are exceptional. I have been a patient of his since 2016 & have been so pleased with treatment by Dr. Possner & the administrative team in this office. Staff does a superb job of scheduling same-day appts, returning phone calls, & treating each patient as individuals. Dr. Possner spent 90 minutes with me during my intake appt. He asked thorough questions about my history & goals. He then made recommendations that truly took my whole self into account. SO HAPPY
Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner's warmth, understanding, knowledge, and follow-through are simply invaluable. He is with me every step of the way, whatever I'm going through, and I know I've placed my health and well-being in the best possible hands.
Brie in Rockville, MD – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner is extremely accessible and responsive. His knowledge base is impressive and his personality is warm. He is exactly what I have been looking for in a primary care physician !
Rockville, MD – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr Adam Possner is an excellent primary care physician. My husband and I were patients at his previous practice and followed him to Rockville Conceige. Over the past six months, my husband received a medical diagnosis that will change our lives forever. Dr. Possner has been there for us bringing in specialists to assist with my husband's case. He is a great physician and we highly recommend him to our family and friends.
Zelia Carter in Ft Washington, MD – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
The personal approach of Doctor Possner and his staff is a VERY welcome change from what my experience with healthcare had become. He is warm and truly invested in MY health and future medical decisions. He is a problem solver and is willing to work WITH me to decide on what choices fit MY personal choices. I am very happy that I made this change. My health is worth the cost !
Carol in Rockville, MD – Feb 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
I am a current patient of Dr. Possner and could not be happier with his and his staffs service. Dr. Possner is extremely knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen to you. Anytime I have a question or need something I just make a call and if the staff does not have the answer (which is rare) he will get in touch with me. My dad was also in need of a doctor but could not make it to the office due to his medical condition. Dr. Possner did not hesitate to come to the home where my dad wa
Scott in Bethesda, MD – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr. Possner actually listens to what is going on and works on improving quality of life in the areas that are important to the patient. He actively engages with the specialists he refers to, not just relying on reports. When his patients are hospitalized he discusses and influeces the care, at least daily. Having him in your corner is incredibly comforting and critical for folks who are dealing with complex health issues.
Washington, DC – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
I have been a patient of the Rockville Concierge Doctors group for many years. Dr. Possner is new - and has become my doctor. The entire practice is terrific - Kelly, Tiffany, Zir, and Becky are the most patient and welcoming set of front-office and medical services providers. Dr. Possner is not only very good, but a great listener, and more importantly a terrific 'connector of dots'. Very pleased to continue to be a part of the RCD family!
LeRoy P in Bethesda, MD – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?
Dr Possner has been my PCP for the last few months and I am extremely impressed with his medical knowledge and personable demeanor. He has been easy to reach out to and he proactively reaches out to me with follow ups within 24 hours. His level of interest, detail and availability is something from a different era -- no waiting in the exam room, earnestness in questions, and no rush to get to the next patient. I haven't had service like this in decades.
Bill A in Gaithersburg, MD – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Possner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Possner?

As a primary care doctor for adults ranging from 18 years old to over 100, I'm passionate about getting to know my patients as people, addressing as many of their medical concerns as possible (both in sickness and in health), and coordinating their care when specialists are involved.

• Preventive Medicine

More Information

• Does Dr. Possner communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Possner communicates via email

• Does Dr. Possner offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Possner offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Possner offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Possner offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Possner have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Possner has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Possner offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Possner offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Possner offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Possner offers evening visits