Dr. Adam Perry, MD

Dr. Adam Perry, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Adam Perry, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 2003 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

2000 Marcus Ave

Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Perry performs Adjacent Tissue Transfer more than 67% of his peers

Dr. Perry performs this procedure more than 67% of his peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Perry treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 66% of his peers

Dr. Perry treats this condition more than 66% of his peers

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Microvascular Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction

4.5

Dr. Perry?
Dr. Perry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Perry, MD
Dr. Perry removed a lipoma from my back, and it turned out great. It was a real big lipoma, and I was worried that it would leave a depression in my back. Dr. Perry removed it in the office under local, and it turned out great. Not only was the area smooth and normal looking afterward, there was also an almost invisible scar! The guy is real good. I recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry did my breast reduction, and he did an amazing job. Before the surgery I was so self-conscious about my large breasts, and my appearance, that I was embarrassed to wear anything other than a baggy t-shirt. He did my breast reduction and I am full of confidence now. I started wearing fitted clothing and I feel so strong now! I cannot wait to try out my new bathing suit this summer!!! I highly recommend Dr. Perry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
This doctor has caused me constant discomfort since my surgery...over a year ago. Besides the fact the physical result of his work is horrific....it has caused me pain and discomfort since day one. He will blame you if you complain about his work.He is subpar as a surgeon.Do your research...find another plastic surgeon. I wouldn't wish this result on anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I had a serious burn injury and was referred to Dr Perry for a plastic surgery consultation. Dr Perry explained my physical condition to me in a way that helped me understand the options I should consider. He was very patient and kind in his explanations, and I'm now considering my next steps. Dr Perry was extremely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
After going to a few other plastic surgeons first, I chose Dr. Perry for my breast reduction because he was patient, and thorough, at my initial consultation. He did not rush me, and his bedside manner is top notch. I love my result, and I really just couldn't be happier. If you are thinking about a breast reduction, go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I am a breast cancer survivor, and I underwent bilateral mastectomy, and immediate reconstruction with my own tissue from my belly. I am fully healed and I am thankful for finding Dr. Perry. Not only did he do an amazing job on my breast reconstruction, but he was always kind and compassionate throughout my process. He is a great listener, and I always feel better after talking to him. And I look great now too (flat belly as well!) I highly recommend Dr. Perry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I recently had a procedure with Dr Perry. A few days later, I had a question about how the incision was healing. Dr Perry returned my phone call within a short amount of time of my leaving a message. He listened to my question and helped me understand how healing was taking place. He said that I could come into the office the next day to see him so he could take a look. It turned out everything was very normal, but I appreciated that he took my concerns seriously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry is an amazing LISTENER! He heard what I had to say, and now I have an amazing result!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry fixed a botched surgery that I had from another surgeon. He really changed my life. I am so grateful I chose him after seeing several other plastic surgeons first. After speaking with Dr. Perry I could tell he really understood what my issues were, and his surgery was perfect! He is an amazing plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr Perry is a wonderful surgeon. His bedside manner is excellent. My surgical result exceeded my expectations and I am so happy! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Highly Disappointed! Dr. Perry himself is a well spoken, well groomed and friendly Surgeon. What he lacks is punctuality, keeping appointments or consciousness of people's time. What's worse is he's incompetent assistant Lori who can't seem to run a one man's office and never responds to phone messages or does proper callbacks. No patient need to deal with this unprofessional work ethic from any medical facility! There's plenty of Plastic Surgeon's out there that will provide top quality service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry did my bilateral breast reconstruction with DIEP flaps and I am extremely happy with my results. He also performed nipple reconstruction and they look great. He explained everything very well, and he has an amazing bedside manner. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry performed my breast surgery and I am very pleased with the result. He is a very dedicated, and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry was very professional and thorough in explaining the steps in my procedure and answered all my questions patiently and in detail. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend Dr. Perry to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr.Perry took his time to answer all my questions about my procedure. He is very knowledgeable and clearly explained what to expect before, during, and after my surgery. I had a successful outcome to my procedure and was satisfied with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I'm a proud and happy female to male transgender. I love my new look all thanks to Dr. Perry. I had a double mastectomy in May 2018. His assistant Lori is the most loving, caring, & compassionate person. She is very knowledgeable about the insurance plans. Dr. Perry is a very talented, knowledgeable, caring,& understanding surgeon. He explained the procedure throughly and gave me an overall view what to expect with the surgery. He answered all my questions & concerns. Thank you so much Dr. Perry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry is an awesome doctor. He was attentive and thorough with my plan of care. Great personality and bed side manner was outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry is an amazing surgeon, I spent 5 years with implants that I was not happy with (done by a different Dr). He removed them and performed a breast augmentation / reconstruction using my own abdominal tissue. What a difference! The aftercare is also top notch, he is one of the most attentive and caring physicians I’ve ever dealt with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry and his staff are amazing. I had a cyst removed from my forehead and the procedure was quick and painless. He is very knowledgeable and explained everything so clearly. He welcomed and answered all of my questions, he has a wonderful bed-side manner. The result is beautiful, I can't even tell I had something on my forehead and I don't even have a scar. I 100% recommend Dr. Perry, he is a fantastic surgeon and his work is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Excellent surgeon and great office environment. Staff was very friendly and I would highly recommend Dr. Perry to anyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Perry?

Insurance accepted