Dr. Adam Perry, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Perry

Northwell Health Physician Partners

2000 MARCUS AVE New Hyde Park, NY 11042

Dr. Adam Perry, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New Hyde Park, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 2003 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Perry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perry

Dr. Perry?
Dr. Perry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Perry, MD
I had Dr.Perry as part of my surgical team back in 2017... I had a bilateral mastectomy. I was in a bad place... being told I had stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. I hated the way I looked after surgery... no one was at fault... I had previous radiation and it complicated things. It took some time for me to come to terms with everything. I blamed Dr. Perry for my outcome and left some awful reviews on this page. It was wrong of me to do so.... it was not the doctors fault... Dr. Perry has never been anything but kind to me.... he has always taken the time to answer my questions and concerns. I want to publicly apologize to Dr. Perry. He is a very well respected physician and would be a great choice for any surgical procedure you require!
Lori Smalling – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
If you want a world-class plastic surgeon, look no further. My experience with Dr. Perry was fantastic. From the first visit to my last post-op appointment. I am very happy with my results.
Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Perry. I had a partial mastectomy with bilateral breast lift and am extremely happy with the results. He is very compassionate and took a lot of time to answer all my questions and explain the process. I felt comfortable with him right away and always felt like I was in good hands. I would definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed.
Jill Hudson – Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I first learned about Dr. Perry through a friend of mine who had a breast reduction with Dr. Perry. She was really happy and frankly looked great. Over the last couple of years I had seen a few plastic surgeons but just didn't really click with any of them. What struck me about Dr. Perry is that he really listened a lot and made me feel heard. He answered all of my questions. I ultimately chose him to do my surgery and am really glad that I did. On a happiness scale of 1 to 10, I am an 11! Recommend!
Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Adam Perry is an awesome PS and individual. He takes his time and personally cares for his patients. Dr. Perry gives you eye contact from the very first moment and continues it throughout the visit. It is like having a conversation with a friend. He asked me what my concerns were and he addressed them one at time with compassion, love and understanding. I had a life changing event (DIEP) and he gave me my life back with so much compassion. It is not just surgery to him, it’s a person. His knowledge and surgical skills are excellent!!! The work he did on me was so amazing. His staff from the office is so willing to help with paperwork, making appointments and talking about other things you need to know. The staff at LIJ 4th Tower Women’s Surgical were unbelievable as well. They knew exactly how to take care of me and gave me outstanding care as per Dr. Perry instructions. I believe God sent me Dr. Perry. Thank you Dr. Perry. God Bless you ? Breast Warrior!
Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry removed a lipoma from my back, and it turned out great. It was a real big lipoma, and I was worried that it would leave a depression in my back. Dr. Perry removed it in the office under local, and it turned out great. Not only was the area smooth and normal looking afterward, there was also an almost invisible scar! The guy is real good. I recommend him.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I had a serious burn injury and was referred to Dr Perry for a plastic surgery consultation. Dr Perry explained my physical condition to me in a way that helped me understand the options I should consider. He was very patient and kind in his explanations, and I'm now considering my next steps. Dr Perry was extremely helpful.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I am a breast cancer survivor, and I underwent bilateral mastectomy, and immediate reconstruction with my own tissue from my belly. I am fully healed and I am thankful for finding Dr. Perry. Not only did he do an amazing job on my breast reconstruction, but he was always kind and compassionate throughout my process. He is a great listener, and I always feel better after talking to him. And I look great now too (flat belly as well!) I highly recommend Dr. Perry.
Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I recently had a procedure with Dr Perry. A few days later, I had a question about how the incision was healing. Dr Perry returned my phone call within a short amount of time of my leaving a message. He listened to my question and helped me understand how healing was taking place. He said that I could come into the office the next day to see him so he could take a look. It turned out everything was very normal, but I appreciated that he took my concerns seriously.
Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry is an amazing LISTENER! He heard what I had to say, and now I have an amazing result!!!
Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry fixed a botched surgery that I had from another surgeon. He really changed my life. I am so grateful I chose him after seeing several other plastic surgeons first. After speaking with Dr. Perry I could tell he really understood what my issues were, and his surgery was perfect! He is an amazing plastic surgeon.
NY – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr Perry is a wonderful surgeon. His bedside manner is excellent. My surgical result exceeded my expectations and I am so happy! I highly recommend him!
Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Highly Disappointed! Dr. Perry himself is a well spoken, well groomed and friendly Surgeon. What he lacks is punctuality, keeping appointments or consciousness of people's time. What's worse is he's incompetent assistant Lori who can't seem to run a one man's office and never responds to phone messages or does proper callbacks. No patient need to deal with this unprofessional work ethic from any medical facility! There's plenty of Plastic Surgeon's out there that will provide top quality service
Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry did my bilateral breast reconstruction with DIEP flaps and I am extremely happy with my results. He also performed nipple reconstruction and they look great. He explained everything very well, and he has an amazing bedside manner. Highly recommend.
Michele in NY – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry performed my breast surgery and I am very pleased with the result. He is a very dedicated, and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him.
Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry was very professional and thorough in explaining the steps in my procedure and answered all my questions patiently and in detail. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend Dr. Perry to anyone.
Del – Aug 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr.Perry took his time to answer all my questions about my procedure. He is very knowledgeable and clearly explained what to expect before, during, and after my surgery. I had a successful outcome to my procedure and was satisfied with my experience.
Rosemary – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
I'm a proud and happy female to male transgender. I love my new look all thanks to Dr. Perry. I had a double mastectomy in May 2018. His assistant Lori is the most loving, caring, & compassionate person. She is very knowledgeable about the insurance plans. Dr. Perry is a very talented, knowledgeable, caring,& understanding surgeon. He explained the procedure throughly and gave me an overall view what to expect with the surgery. He answered all my questions & concerns. Thank you so much Dr. Perry
Byron in Long Island, none – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry is an awesome doctor. He was attentive and thorough with my plan of care. Great personality and bed side manner was outstanding.
Taki in Massapequa – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?
Dr. Perry is an amazing surgeon, I spent 5 years with implants that I was not happy with (done by a different Dr). He removed them and performed a breast augmentation / reconstruction using my own abdominal tissue. What a difference! The aftercare is also top notch, he is one of the most attentive and caring physicians I’ve ever dealt with.
Emily in Bay shore, NY – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Perry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Perry?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery