Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Plastic Surgery

3872 Oakwater Cir Orlando, FL 32806

Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Rochester in 2006 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Oppenheimer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oppenheimer

4.0

Dr. Oppenheimer?
Dr. Oppenheimer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD
After having my last child I was working out, eating a fairly healthy diet, had lost my pregnancy weight, but was always conscious about my stomach area. It wasn't an easy decision to go in for a tummy tuck consult, but I looked at Dr. Oppenheimer's before and after pics, read about his impeccable bedside manner, and made an appointment. He makes you so comfortable from the beginning, and you know he will do everything he can to give you the best results. Now I am 3 months post-op and the results are even better than I imagined. I feel like now I have a body I've always dreamed of having, but could never achieve with diet and exercise. I know as moms this is not an easy decision to make, but I don't regret it for a second and will do it all over again. This doctor is a perfectionist like they say, and I am glad I trusted him for this surgery. His nurses took great care of me post-op, and I was happy with the whole process. Thank you Dr. Oppenheimer for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Botched breast augmentation has left me with uneven & asymmetrical breasts- I highly do not recommend! :( I went in to Dr Oppenheimer due to a ruptured implant that needed to be replaced. Prior to the rupture they were perfectly sized and even- but my old plastic surgeon was now 1200 miles away so I had to find someone new. After Dr Oppenheimer did the replacement surgery I was left with one breast much bigger and lower than the other. He assured me I could trust him but it was a huge mistake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I was kicked out today by his nurse. ........
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I'm amazed by Dr. Oppenheimer and his team! They are incredible!! If I'm planning any kind of plastic surgery - there is no question where I'm gonna go!!!!!!!! Everything what he touches, there is miracle happen! His personality is amazing as well! I'm blown away by his team too!! He is the best plastic surgeon in the whole world for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I had a Tummy Tuck with Lipo done by Dr. Oppenheimer. From the very first meeting I knew he was the Doctor for me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very patient with answering your questions. He is a perfectionist and really cares about his patients. He did an outstanding job and I LOVE my results. I am thrilled. His staff is awesome and very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. O!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
DR.BODY-GURU! This guy knows how to make you SEXY! Let me start off with THANK YOU! For being whom you are Dr. O! Never in my years have I met such a caring and Attentive Doctor. Dr. O did something every patient/Woman wants; He Listened!!! Let’s face it girls it’s hard to find A MAN that will listen attentively and much less a surgeon. I found him. He listens so that his goal and yours are the same, To bring Your SEXY back! Detailed posting With pics and ALL to come
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I went to see Dr. Oppenheimer yesterday for a consultation for breast implant removal through transaxillary incision (original site). Dr. O was very honest, knowledgeable and patience. He didn't think I need to since there wasn't any symptoms or anything wrong with the implants or appearance. Usually a plastic surgeon wouldn't be that honest but he was! Amazing! BTW, I brought a list of dozen of questions (since my husband is a surgeon). I was impressed with his team also!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I had vaginal rejuvenation with Dr. O. The results were incredible. I don't have to use the messy creams anymore. I have definitely seen an increase in lubrication and tightness. My boyfriend is very pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr Oppenheimer did my rhinoplasty at a previous employer of his! When I went back for my follow up appointment he was gone! I have two ridges on the side of my nose that I'm not happy with at all! It's still very sensitive and tingling! He also deviated my septum which I had fixed previously! I would not recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Terrible. So terrible. Nitemare experience here. Some things can't be taught, those things are artistic talent, honesty and integrity. I am now facing permanent damage because this person is not skilled enough to perform procedures he said he can do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr. Oppenheimer is an exceptional physician, & his staff is wonderful! He performed surgery after (breast cancer) surgery, chemo, and radiation. I had read that it is very difficult to create matching breasts, but he did it. My confidence in my physical appearance has dramatically improved. He eliminated the original scar, reduced one breast to match the size of the treated breast, lifted the breasts, & did liposuction under my arms. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr. Adam Oppenheimer is one of the best in the business. He is very personable, professional and cares a lot about his patients. I was a practitioner for 15 years and have worked with many cosmetic and plastic surgeons that just don't care. After meeting Dr O and getting treatments for myself and my girlfriend I see why his patients rave about him. I highly recommend Dr. O for all your cosmetic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr Opp is the best! This man is a perfectionist. He's like a glorified tailor for your skin and body, he's concerned about your preferences, and that he also offers his profesional opinion to get the best results. I told him I wanted to be snatched! And he delivered! He knew what I was talking about, he saw what I had, that I could be great, and he changed my life! The whole process was peaceful, I knew I could trust him and he understood my goals and was qualified to get me there. He's amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I've always been scared to get Botox primarily because Its scary to try new things and I also didn't want to look fake or unnatural however, I'm amazed with my results. Dr. Oppenheimer was very sweet and patient with me and made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to a friend and will be seeing him soon for a consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I noticed excellent results after just one facial peel with Dr. Oppenheimer. His knowledge and gentle touch were much appreciated. My results were visible in less than a week and people mentioned my skin looked radiant. I'm looking forward to my next treatment in a few months. Excellent Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I have had the pleasure of having several aesthetic treatments with Dr. Oppenheimer. So far, I've had Dysport, Restylane and micro needling all meticulously executed by Dr. Oppenheimer. He is a truly caring and talented physician, that listens to his patients. I'm looking forward to having more treatments and I'm also considering surgeries in my future with Dr. Oppenheimer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Amazing touch....He cares about women's health issues. My results are so wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr. Adam Oppenheimer is not only an excellent surgeon but also a wonderful human being. His bedside manner is impeccable. As a plastic surgeon, one should be a great listener, empathetic practitioner, talented and knowledgeable physician as well as set realistic expectations. Dr. Oppenheimer meets all of the criteria and well exceeds each area. This makes him unique in his field. Not only can he achieve great results but he is also your biggest supporter!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
My first experience having anything done to my face. Dr. Oppenheimer and his PA Brian Benson were very friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire visit at their office. Brian is amazing at injections! Very pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
compassionate and thoughtful. amazing experience with thoughtful staff.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Oppenheimer?

Dr. Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD practices in Orlando, Florida. He has a special interest in Aesthetic Surgery.  Dr. Oppenheimer has Ivy League training, and completed a coveted Plastic Surgery residency at the prestigious University of Michigan. He ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2007
2006
2002

Dr. Oppenheimer accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Oppenheimer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Aging Face
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Labiaplasty
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Disorders
  • Nose Injuries
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Oppenheimer Plastic Surgery

• Sat: 7:00am - 9:00am
    • Sun: 7:00am - 9:00am

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Oppenheimer treats patients.