Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 41

Dr. Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer Plastic Surgery

3872 Oakwater Cir Orlando, FL 32806

Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Orlando, FL and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Rochester medical school in 2006. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Oppenheimer to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Oppenheimer with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Osceola Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Osceola Regional Medical Center today at (407) 752-9965.

These providers are on the medical staff of Osceola Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Oppenheimer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oppenheimer

4.1

77.55102040816327%

Dr. Oppenheimer

Dr Opp & his team were amazing! I had a tummy tuck & lipo 360 & and am in love with the results. If you’re thinking about a TT- do it for the belly button—natural looking results. He’s pays attention to every detail and makes sure the whole experience is amazing- pre/Intra/post-op. On the pricier side but honestly you get what you pay for. He’s the best hands down. Only person I’d trust (& even have went back after for lip fillers- and loved those too!) I lost over 100lbs and hated my body with all the the loose skin— but after seeing Dr Opp I am so in love with my results! The only thing I can say is I wish I would’ve went to see him sooner!
J – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Let me start by saying Dr. Oppenheimer deserves a 10-star review! He is extremely kind, caring and takes pride in his work. I had a tummy tuck, lower and upper body lift and an implant exchange from a previous breast augmentation. I am 6 weeks post-op. I had no pain at all and my recovery has been amazing! The results are mind blowing. Dr. Oppenheimer's skills and bedside manner are top of the line and his staff is wonderful! I highly recommend him! I have never felt so amazing and beautiful in my entire life! Thank you, Dr. Oppenheimer and staff, for the amazing experience! You guys rock!!
Jessica R – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr. Oppenheimer and his staff are amazing. They make you feel welcomed from start to finish. He was able to correct the asymmetry I had and made sure he and I were both satisfied with his work before I left. I am very happy with my results.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Hands down the most professional, caring staff. I have never felt so safe and taken care of as I did with Dr. Oppenheimer and his staff. Jess my nurse has been there for every question after big or small. Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, Lipo 360 ....One very happy Grandmother of 6.
Stefanie Gurka – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
After getting a bad vibe from a surgeon who I previously had scheduled my surgery with I am BEYOND grateful I made the switch to Dr Oppenheimer last minute. I am not even a month post opp from a breast lift with implants are they are PERFECT. His suture work is impeccable, my incisions are barely noticeable. He gave me exactly what I asked for. His bedside manner is so calm and kind and he is an absolutely perfectionist. I would give him 100/10 if I could. The staff is all very accommodating and nice. Do yourself a favor and book a consultation with him, I promise you you’ll want to book him immediately!
Carley Broome – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
After having my last child I was working out, eating a fairly healthy diet, had lost my pregnancy weight, but was always conscious about my stomach area. It wasn't an easy decision to go in for a tummy tuck consult, but I looked at Dr. Oppenheimer's before and after pics, read about his impeccable bedside manner, and made an appointment. He makes you so comfortable from the beginning, and you know he will do everything he can to give you the best results. Now I am 3 months post-op and the results are even better than I imagined. I feel like now I have a body I've always dreamed of having, but could never achieve with diet and exercise. I know as moms this is not an easy decision to make, but I don't regret it for a second and will do it all over again. This doctor is a perfectionist like they say, and I am glad I trusted him for this surgery. His nurses took great care of me post-op, and I was happy with the whole process. Thank you Dr. Oppenheimer for everything!
TT0312 – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Botched breast augmentation has left me with uneven & asymmetrical breasts- I highly do not recommend! :( I went in to Dr Oppenheimer due to a ruptured implant that needed to be replaced. Prior to the rupture they were perfectly sized and even- but my old plastic surgeon was now 1200 miles away so I had to find someone new. After Dr Oppenheimer did the replacement surgery I was left with one breast much bigger and lower than the other. He assured me I could trust him but it was a huge mistake.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Orlando , FL – Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I was kicked out today by his nurse. ........
FL – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I'm amazed by Dr. Oppenheimer and his team! They are incredible!! If I'm planning any kind of plastic surgery - there is no question where I'm gonna go!!!!!!!! Everything what he touches, there is miracle happen! His personality is amazing as well! I'm blown away by his team too!! He is the best plastic surgeon in the whole world for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viktoria Szasz in Saint Simons Island , GA – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I had a Tummy Tuck with Lipo done by Dr. Oppenheimer. From the very first meeting I knew he was the Doctor for me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very patient with answering your questions. He is a perfectionist and really cares about his patients. He did an outstanding job and I LOVE my results. I am thrilled. His staff is awesome and very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. O!!
Jen in Winter Springs – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
DR.BODY-GURU! This guy knows how to make you SEXY! Let me start off with THANK YOU! For being whom you are Dr. O! Never in my years have I met such a caring and Attentive Doctor. Dr. O did something every patient/Woman wants; He Listened!!! Let’s face it girls it’s hard to find A MAN that will listen attentively and much less a surgeon. I found him. He listens so that his goal and yours are the same, To bring Your SEXY back! Detailed posting With pics and ALL to come
KAT in Winter Park, FL – Jul 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I went to see Dr. Oppenheimer yesterday for a consultation for breast implant removal through transaxillary incision (original site). Dr. O was very honest, knowledgeable and patience. He didn't think I need to since there wasn't any symptoms or anything wrong with the implants or appearance. Usually a plastic surgeon wouldn't be that honest but he was! Amazing! BTW, I brought a list of dozen of questions (since my husband is a surgeon). I was impressed with his team also!
A in Florida – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I had vaginal rejuvenation with Dr. O. The results were incredible. I don't have to use the messy creams anymore. I have definitely seen an increase in lubrication and tightness. My boyfriend is very pleased!
Orlando, FL – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr Oppenheimer did my rhinoplasty at a previous employer of his! When I went back for my follow up appointment he was gone! I have two ridges on the side of my nose that I'm not happy with at all! It's still very sensitive and tingling! He also deviated my septum which I had fixed previously! I would not recommend him!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Tracy Sabbarese in Longwood, FL – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Terrible. So terrible. Nitemare experience here. Some things can't be taught, those things are artistic talent, honesty and integrity. I am now facing permanent damage because this person is not skilled enough to perform procedures he said he can do.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Randy in ORLANDO – Jun 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr. Oppenheimer is an exceptional physician, & his staff is wonderful! He performed surgery after (breast cancer) surgery, chemo, and radiation. I had read that it is very difficult to create matching breasts, but he did it. My confidence in my physical appearance has dramatically improved. He eliminated the original scar, reduced one breast to match the size of the treated breast, lifted the breasts, & did liposuction under my arms. I highly recommend him.
May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr. Adam Oppenheimer is one of the best in the business. He is very personable, professional and cares a lot about his patients. I was a practitioner for 15 years and have worked with many cosmetic and plastic surgeons that just don't care. After meeting Dr O and getting treatments for myself and my girlfriend I see why his patients rave about him. I highly recommend Dr. O for all your cosmetic needs.
Bryan Whitehurst in Orlando, FL – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
Dr Opp is the best! This man is a perfectionist. He's like a glorified tailor for your skin and body, he's concerned about your preferences, and that he also offers his profesional opinion to get the best results. I told him I wanted to be snatched! And he delivered! He knew what I was talking about, he saw what I had, that I could be great, and he changed my life! The whole process was peaceful, I knew I could trust him and he understood my goals and was qualified to get me there. He's amazing
Real Smiley in South FLorida – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I've always been scared to get Botox primarily because Its scary to try new things and I also didn't want to look fake or unnatural however, I'm amazed with my results. Dr. Oppenheimer was very sweet and patient with me and made me feel at ease. I would recommend him to a friend and will be seeing him soon for a consultation.
Madison in Orlando, FL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?
I noticed excellent results after just one facial peel with Dr. Oppenheimer. His knowledge and gentle touch were much appreciated. My results were visible in less than a week and people mentioned my skin looked radiant. I'm looking forward to my next treatment in a few months. Excellent Dr!
Donna in Buffalo, NY – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Oppenheimer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Oppenheimer?

Dr. Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD practices in Orlando, Florida. He has a special interest in Aesthetic Surgery.  Dr. Oppenheimer has Ivy League training,...Read more

I BELIEVE IN HELPING PEOPLE TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE WAY THEY LOOK; I believe in helping people to feel better about themselves.I DO THIS BY TAKING...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery