Dr. Adam Murdock, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Murdock
601 Clara Barton Blvd Garland, TX 75042

Dr. Adam Murdock, MD is a family medicine specialist in Garland, TX. He graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine and specializes in family medicine.

Dr. Murdock accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Murdock treats your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Murdock?
Dr. Murdock's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Murdock, MD
I have told many friends to go see this doctor. They are always happy with him too. He is thorough and doesn't rush through. He seems to really care about his patience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
Dr Murdock has been wonderful to work with and he's helped my kids right in his office with a variety of issues from a cyst on a wrist to a sprained ankle. He's thorough, thoughtful, and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
I needed a prescription refill for a medication I have been on for over 10 years, but. I had to go in for a visit. The office is not kept clean enoigh to keep healthy patients to come in. My daughter and I were both healthy and now have the flu 2 days later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
Very nice, listened, good fed back, quick and thorough on examining. It was nice to not be a number. Looking forward to working with him more:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
Dr. Murdock is a great Dr. He listens and learns about you and what your problems are, then explains his treatment in detail. He is very knowledgeable and seems to truly care and enjoy his profession. I recently lost my health insurance.. I ended up paying less with Dr. Murdock than I would have with my health insurance, the office visit was a little more than my old co-pay but the lab work and the in office treatment was cheaper than with my old health insurance. I found my new Dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
Dr. Murdock takes the time to listen to you and treats you with such compassion. He is very passionate about his career. His staff is also very nice and professional. I would recommend him any day. He understands what you need and provides it for you. I have yet to meet another Dr. as great and caring as him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
I went to see him for an emergency and he was very helpful. I think he is a great doctor. He listens and does not rush you out like others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?
He is a good doctor, personable. Good prices, good location, good scheduling availability. He just charges $55/visit and skips all the insurance hassle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Murdock, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Murdock?