Dr. Adam Miller, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Adam Miller, MD
Dr. Adam Miller, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 34 years old. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
I chose him to do my eye surgery after another consultation because of his thoroughness, detailed explanation, patience, obvious honesty, and his association with Dr. Tenery.. I was very pleased with the result. There is, I'm afraid, a dwindling supply of people of this character choosing to go into medicine.
in Seagoville, TX |
Dr. Miller did cataract surgery on both eyes. I'm just loving it - my vision is now 20/20 in both eyes. He told me exactly how the surgery would be performed in a very professional manner. I liked his friendly attitude. He explained everything so that I didn't have any anxiety about the surgery. I will recommend him to all of my friends.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Miller did cataract surgery on both eyes. I'm still amazed at how much difference it has made - my vision is now 20/20 in both eyes. He's very professional, but also very friendly and personable. He explained exactly what would be happening, and I was extremely confident that it would go well. And it did!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Miller performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. He took time to explain everything to me in detail and to answer all of my questions. Surgery went off without a hitch and I was extremely satisfied with the results. I have not seen this well in years!
in Hillsboro, TX |
Dr. Adam Miller recently performed cataract surgery on both eyes and I could not be more pleased with the result. He is very professional, but also very caring and warm. I find Dr. Miller thorough and precise, and he is careful in follow-up. The Dallas Ophthalmology Community has a strong new asset in Dr. Adam Miller.
in Dallas, TX |
I have recommended friends to Dr. Miller, already! Dr. Miller is personal, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He explained my cataract surgery in details I could understand and I was fully prepared going into surgery. His follow-up was thorough. I am deeply grateful for Dr. Miller's expertise. Thank you!
in Flower Mound, Tx |
Dr. Miller is an outstanding physician. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes, right eye in December and the left eye in January. Following my surgeries, my vision was 20/20 and being 72 years of age that is quiet a achievement. His professionalism and knowledge truly sets him apart. He is caring, compassionate, and kind and takes a personal interest in his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.
in Dallas, TX |
The ophthalmologist that we had been seeing since 1967 brought Dr. Miller into his practice. I chose to go to him for the needed cataract surgery. Two weeks after the second eye surgery was completed, I am very pleased with the results so far.
in Richardson, TX |
I found Dr. Miller to be very knowledgable, professional, respectful and polite. His office is an efficient and well tuned machine. All his staff are polite, professional and eager to please. Dr. Miller is definitely a 21st century Physician. He's a plethora of information and I would highly recommend him. We all have had Dr.'s appointments that were less than pleasurable but Dr. Miller's office is a breath of fresh air.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA
    Ucla-Olive View
    Utsw Parkland Meml Hosp
    University Of California At Los Angeles

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology