Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Adam Miller, MD
As an Orthopaedic surgeon, I am grateful to help patients reach activity goals and improve their pain. I specialize in foot and ankle pathology, treating all types of problems with the ability to relate this to the overall health and orthopaedic function of the patient.

Beacon Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine

• CareSource
  • Cofinity
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Miller

I care for each patient individually listening to their particular problems and relating this to the visit as a whole.

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Hammer Toe
  • High Arch
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Metatarsalgia

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Union Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Loveland, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Miller. He did a great job of explaining my condition and the options available related to my ankle injury. I felt like I was well prepared for my surgery, understanding the risks as well as recovery requirements. My recovery has gone well. I received a plate and 9 screws in my ankle on April 19. Three months after my surgery, on July 21, I rode 428 miles over 7 days on my road bike at RAGBRAI. (Cycling event across Iowa). No problems whatsoever with my ankle!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller performed an excellent repair of broken metatarsal bones for me. He was thorough in his care and follow-up. Mark, Dr. Miller's assistant, is also very compassionate and efficient.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Miller was quick to figure out the cause of my pain, unlike many other doctors I have tried. We agreed on a course of treatment together, which I appreciated. He and his staff are very kind, compassionate and professional. I would recommend him to my own family.
in Monroe, OH |
Dr.Miller from my first visit to my last visit was very good on explaining everything that needed to be done to my ankle. Everything that he did and advise me to do gave me a very positive experience. my surgery and care was excellent and I would definitely advise Family and friends to see Dr. Miller's services.
Cincinnati, OH |
Great experience. Heard great things and he did not disappoint.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller and his staff took great care of me. Every phone call ( questions) were answered promptly. His staff always had a smile and a kind word. A large part of my healing process was aided by a positive attitude. My healing process lasted about 8 months. I will tell all about the great customer service
in Mason, OH |
Honestly dont see why people would go anywhere else if in need of foot surgery. I have had 3 different foot surgeries with 3 different doctors - all only made my feet worse - Dr. Miller was only one who who seems to understand the unique and complicated foot anatomy - and was the only surgeon who was able to correct my foot. I am now back to full activity with zero pain. Good interpersonal skills, to the point, answers concerns - definitely will recommend!
in Covington, KY |
I have already recommended Dr. Miller to others! He is amazing! He took his time and explained the procedure to me, as well as what I would have to do for recovery, and he was right on target each time. I followed his direction, and had an excellent outcome.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller and his team were excellent. I had two bunions removed and both healed very well with his care and guidance. He explained the process well from the beginning and was involved when I had an unexpected blood clot. I feel like he helped give me a fresh new start! Mark on his team was also great. He was very involved in making sure I got the appropriate care I needed after my blood clot. He was always caring and genuine throughout the whole process and he deserves a shout out too.
Dr. Miller and his staff did a great job at diagnosing an issue I was having. I needed surgery to fix the issue and everything went very well. Couldn't have asked for better medical care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Miller from my son in law that is a nurse. I got in within three days of falling & braking my ankle. Dr. Miller, even though it was the end of the year & they were VERY busy, was able to get me in two days after my appointment for surgery. Dr. Miller & his team were so very kind to me. I was very nervous & very tired with my injury. They put me at ease & worked diligently to help me. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller & his team. They are awesome!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I had a freak accident cutting the tendons in my leg and Dr Miller was highly recommended to my by an employee of Christ Hospital who is familiar with Dr Miller's work. I had surgery then 3 months of physical therapy and could not be more pleased. Dr Miller and the entire staff at Beacon West were great. Everyone was friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Dr Miller to anyone.
in Hamilton, OH |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Adam Miller and Staff. Very friendly, helpful and caring from the time you walk in. Dr. Miller is very stellar Surgeon. Was very impressed to receive a call from him for my welfare after surgery. I will definitely refer Dr. Adam Miller and his staff here at Beacon to family and friends. So glad to get my life back. So grateful to them all. Thanks for a wonderful experience. Judy Childs
in Greenup, KY |
Dr. Miller spent as much time with me as I needed. He never seemed rushed or having something other than my well being on his mind at the time of my visit. The surgery he performed on me went extremely well. I am a diabetic and followed Dr. Millers instructions to the letter and did not have any issues with the surgery. If I had to do it again I would do the same thing with Dr. Miller and Beacin Orthopedics.
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller is a fantastic surgeon and has excellent bedside manor.
Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Miller is an excellent doctor. He found the cause of my foot pain. I tried other doctors but they told me to live with the pain. He recommended surgery but before resorting to that he recommended other options first. I tried wearing a cast on my foot to stop it from spasming. When that didn't work , he help me realize the best option was surgery . Since my surgery my ankle has healed and I no longer have ankle pain.
Hamilton, OH |
I am so very pleased with the care Dr. Miller provided!!! I have recommended so may pt's to Beacon thank you for the care he provided-excellent Doctor.
in mount washington ohio |
He is a great doctor! I had heel Spurs on both heels and needed my Achilles' tendon repaired on both also. Dr Miller did do the 2nd one but the 1st one was by a different doctor that is no longer in the state of Ohio. Dr Miller done a much better job. I've had nearly no pain at all and I'm just 2 weeks out from surgery. Everyone in the office is excellent!!
in Okeana, OH |
In 2014 I had a foot fusion.I can honestly say Dr. Miller did a FANTASTIC job.I suffered over 20 years with a left foot of constant pain and swelling which caused me problems with walking and wearing shoes.Not only did Dr. Miller explain the procedure very well, and what to expect,he didn't rush through the appointment. His staff is a class act especially Kayla. So, with this said, I give Dr. Adam Miller a 5 Star.
in Cincinnati, OH |
HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. IS VERY PROFESSIONAL IN A WARM FRIENDLY WAY. I HAD VERY FEW PHYSICAL PROBLEMS AFTER THE SURGERY. I AM A TOUGH JUDGE OF DOCTORS BUT WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYBODY.
in Hamilton, OH |
Not only is Dr. Miller compassionate and understanding, but he is dedicated to getting everyone back on their feet. He made me feel totally at ease and did a wonderful job explaining the procedure until I understood what was going on. Dr. Miller went above and beyond taking interest in my life goals and doing what he could to encourage me and help me be able to go after those goals. He also has an excellent staff who took time with me to make sure everything was set up properly & went smoothly.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have had a fantastic experience from the first appointment, through surgery and recovery since.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
I went to Dr. Miller for a second opinion on a debilitating foot condition I've been dealing with for 2 months. I brought my MRI along with 4 written pages of everything going on. He didn't look at my MRI, did not let me read my notes, spent less then 10 minutes with me, told me to do PT & ordered a cream I could not even get that day, and told me this just happens to women in their 20's. (Mind you I have not been given a diagnosis). Lack of compassion and I was highly disappointed.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller successfully repaired my torn Achilles tendon. I can now walk again and am on target to run. He was professional, knowledgeable, and I felt at ease throughout the process. Dr. Miller displayed a high degree of confidence in the diagnosis as well as his ability to perform surgery at a high level and he delivered. The staff at Beacon was very friendly and helpful. I felt comfortable at each appointment and touch point. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller and the team at Beacon.
in Sabina, OH |
He put me at ease from the start ,very professional but very friendly. Great job!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Miller pays attention to every detail and is technically a very skilled surgeon
in Cincinnati, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Miller for 6 months now after he reconstructed my foot. From the moment he stepped into the exam room, he was professional and has put my mind at ease. He described my options in lay terms so it was easy to understand and made sure all my questions were answered. After dealing with pain for so many years, I decided on having surgery with Dr. Miller...and I'm glad I did! For the first time in years, I am brace and pain free! Thank you Dr. Miller!!! You're the best!!
in Florence, KY |
Dr. Miller was very thorough with his explanations of what needed to be done with regards to my treatment and recovery. One year out from my surgery, there is minimal residual pain and nearly total range of motion. I attribute this entirely to Dr. Miller's successful surgery and recovery orders.
in Milford, OH |
I first saw Dr. Miller a year ago after experiencing a severe lisfranc fracture of my foot. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Miller! Besides being a highly skilled surgeon, he takes his time with you, explains exactly what the injury is, what the surgery will entail, has a great bedside manner and patiently answers all your questions. I was a marathon runner at the time of my injury, and I didn?t know if I would ever run again. I was thrilled to say that I am running again pain free
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Miller is well qualified, and that's why I went to him. He listened to me and my concerns. Would go back again-- but now I don't have to because of great results!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I can't speak highly enough about my experience with Dr. Miller. I had a horrible ankle fracture over 6 months ago and am now back to skiing and enjoying life. Dr. Miller's bedside manner, expertise, and ease of explaining things are unparalleled. He is so nice and really put my mind at ease through the surgical process and the entire recovery. I have recommended him highly to several of my friends/colleagues and all have felt the same way. He is absolutely the best!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Saw Dr. Miller for ankle pain after an ankle injury. As a health care professional myself, I found Dr. Miller to be extremely knowledgable and caring. I am now pain free and back to my exercise routine!!!
Wonderful experience with Dr. Miller. I had years of pain in my foot and he took the time to explain what was actually going on. I am now 6 months out from surgery and feeling great! Highly recommend.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Had neuroma surgery over a year ago. Swelling and pain has continued to this day. With each visit, I was told healing would take longer. After 20 weeks he had no answers, gave up and gave me the name of another Dr. The new Dr. told me the surgery was unnecessary. To this day, my foot is worse than it was the day before he cut on me.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?